Sign in to follow this  
Iosono

Joker Ticket Minigame

Mini-game to make joker tickets that is PVE.

Challenging of course. Maybe some kind of platforming or some kind of timed target mini-game. 

I think that would be cool. 

• Like 1

There is lots of fun ideas for, let's call them 'Non-PvP missions'. Maybe once Unreal 3.5 and the new gamemode are completed and there isn't a timecrunch then little things like this could be added.

• Like 5

i wouldn't put any joker tickets on PVE related segments on the game. i got no roblem with the system how it is now

Nope, I think I’m onto something.

It would be great to have some sort of target practice mini-game

and to be rewarded a small amount of joker tickets for it would be even better. 

34 minutes ago, sono123 said:

Nope, I think I’m onto something.

It would be great to have some sort of target practice mini-game

and to be rewarded a small amount of joker tickets for it would be even better. 

Sounds like a boring repetitive activity I would need to do to get my ~20% weekly cap of JT. Doesn't really sound like something people would want. I'm not opposed to variety, I just don't think APB needs PvE content, especially when it pulls players away from other players missions when Jericho rarely peaks 350 players nowadays.

• Like 1

Reading the replies the naysayers do have valid points; if it was JT then it would feel like another grind, however they did say the way JT would be utilized would get a revamp. I don't agree however that it would be bad to add something like this because it might take players away from missions; some players leave because there is so little to do in the game, I myself don't always feel trying to face sweaty bois in silver district so having something to do other than waste time in social or get off doesn't sound like such a bad thing

There are already 1-2 "PvE" JT dailies available for each faction.

Lost and Found (15 Joker Tickets) (Can't even be in a mission to complete this one).

Keep 'em Rolling (25 Joker Tickets) (Sorry if I ruin this one but you can get 2000 repair points on civilian vehicles without having to be in a mission).

Basically all of This Guy's Tasks (15 Joker Tickets) (Like Hea you need to be out of mission to complete stolen cars and killing pedestrians is really cathartic).

Right Tool, Right Job. (25 Joker Tickets) (Same as Aletta's - 2k in repairs).

But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a few more like this - maybe something for the New Contacts that are arriving soon.

Although tbh I'd rather see the return of single/solo missions without OP in empty districts - I think being able to level contacts (albeit very slowly) without OP would be better for players than a few extra JTs.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Acornie said:

Reading the replies the naysayers do have valid points; if it was JT then it would feel like another grind, however they did say the way JT would be utilized would get a revamp. I don't agree however that it would be bad to add something like this because it might take players away from missions; some players leave because there is so little to do in the game, I myself don't always feel trying to face sweaty bois in silver district so having something to do other than waste time in social or get off doesn't sound like such a bad thing

I think being worried about new content taking the dwindling population away from the mission is just asasine.

counterintuitive.... as far as the naysayers are concerned. 

Glad you agree that we could use some kinda minigame or something of the like. 

Im full aware that there are more pressing matters such as engine upgrade.

just a suggestion for devs to consider 

😊👍

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Joker ticket slot machine.

An interesting idea. Could pay with regular in-game moneys. 

6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

There are already 1-2 "PvE" JT dailies available for each faction.

Lost and Found (15 Joker Tickets) (Can't even be in a mission to complete this one).

Keep 'em Rolling (25 Joker Tickets) (Sorry if I ruin this one but you can get 2000 repair points on civilian vehicles without having to be in a mission).

Basically all of This Guy's Tasks (15 Joker Tickets) (Like Hea you need to be out of mission to complete stolen cars and killing pedestrians is really cathartic).

Right Tool, Right Job. (25 Joker Tickets) (Same as Aletta's - 2k in repairs).

But yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a few more like this - maybe something for the New Contacts that are arriving soon.

Although tbh I'd rather see the return of single/solo missions without OP in empty districts - I think being able to level contacts (albeit very slowly) without OP would be better for players than a few extra JTs.

Yea, maybe these new contacts will bring something like that.

That had kinda slipped my mind ‘til now 🤔

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Joker ticket slot machine.

New thread: "WOW I LOST 30k JOKER TICKETS ON THIS SLOT MACHINE, WTF"

8 hours ago, sono123 said:

Yea, maybe these new contacts will bring something like that.

That had kinda slipped my mind ‘til now 🤔

Another bonus to bringing back single player missions when no OP is around is that you can also complete First Steps/Babysitting or Win by the Inches/Filler Piece.

btw I love how the Joker Activity name for what is essentially the same activity reflect each faction's bio.

How about just removing the JT Activity cap? Or extending it to 10 dailies instead of 5? Personally I find it hard to find enthusiasm to stay online the once I'm done with my 5 dailies.

• Like 1

I love how the army of no.no.no people post for any new innovating idea... 

Op.  Could Be cool , considering the time for waiting opposition

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 5:40 AM, Queen of Love said:

I love how the army of no.no.no people post for any new innovating idea... 

Op.  Could Be cool , considering the time for waiting opposition

Yea, deffinetly something to do during down time.

As for the other bit, I’m just baffled by the amount of people who insist the game is perfect in its current state.

• Like 2