2 minutes ago, Drovalin said:

i've been searching around for stuttering fixes and this worked for me,it also works for any game and windows 10.

dsadas.thumb.jpg.e411598c81e6fd39fcee5b7

• Thanks 1

cool stuff ricardo

If anyone is interested into viewing some detailed information regarding what is loaded on your RAM, you can find "RAMMap" from Sysinternals (Microsoft bought these).

I want to post ricardo videos so much but I know that forum mods are jealous of him and would delete the worship.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I want to post ricardo videos so much but I know that forum mods are jealous of him and would delete the worship.

Yeah... I couldn't even find a gif I felt safe posting. 

It's a shame really, the man is a living work of art. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah... I couldn't even find a gif I felt safe posting. 

It's a shame really, the man is a living work of art. 

He is my reason to keep living. 

That smile. That dam smile. Ricardo just has a heart of gold and any time I see him doing what he loves it brings the same warmth to my own heart. He makes me know everything will be alright.

• Like 1

@Drovalin, when you run EmptyStandbyList, do you pass the single param standbylist as the param?

c:\EmptyStandbyListprogram standbylist

thank you for sharing this!

you need to use task scheduler and then it will repeat it self every 5 minutes check the instructions

fyi this is a good way to destroy your ram sticks.

you are not supposed to flush the standby memory on your own

Edited by cheater
  • Like 2

i have no idea what this topic is on about ( i don't have stutters and when i have it ... its becous my pc is old.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:55 AM, Drovalin said:

Triggers tab > New > On a schedule > One Time. Tick repeat task every 5 minutes (possibly excessive but it causes no issues). Also choose 'for the duration of: indefinitely'

• Like 1

whats the point of posting my "specs" this is a thread to boost even high-end pc's and fix stuttering and not only fps issues,stuttering occurs even on the most high end machines,i dont see a point advertisting my specs. @Rade

The point is to see if there is something / common trait about your specs that explains why this works.

On 2/9/2019 at 3:55 AM, Drovalin said:

-snip-

+1 

15 hours ago, cheater said:

fyi this is a good way to destroy your ram sticks.

you are not supposed to flush the standby memory on your own

Did some research - and that isnt the case at all. Its actually recommended you clear out your memory chache, and whether  or not its 5min doesnt really affect anything.

• Thanks 2

I wonder if this would work with Windows 8.1 laptop as it seems to be affected by stutter issue.

I try it out. And post results later.

Also any side-effects of that fix? Other than what cheater supposedly says gonna happen? (First time I hear flushing RAM is destroying RAM sticks... I though only overheating them does but okey)

Edited by Mitne

no it wont destroy your ram sticks or overheat them it has nothing to do with overclock,this works for windows as well and any game/task @Mitne

Edited by Drovalin

Install bloatware to disable bloatware. How about not installing bloatware to begin with? I'm bouncing off the 144fps limit without any of these snake oil PC fixes.

@MrsHappyPenguin how is disabling useless windows services,that track and send data and using resources on pc bloatware? make some research on that program and then call it snake oil,please.