MattScott

FE Valentine's Day 2019 Event

Hi Wastelanders,

What's better than surviving a nuclear holocaust and wandering your way across a blasted brown landscape rife with societal collapse?

Why, sharing said wanderings with someone you love, of course (or at least, someone you lust after in that we've-got-to-do-this-for-the-future-of-mankind sort of way). Starting from February 13th through February 26th, the gruesome festivities will include a special "My Bloody Valentine" mission which features a Heartbreaker item and a crafting recipe that will enable players to rip out, preserve, and gift their hearts to whomever they desire.

Check out the details of the Valentine's Day 2019 event.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/fallenearth/news/2019/2/8/valentines-day-2019-event

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Would be nice if u could stuff the https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Tiny_Cuddles pet in the valentines reward box....if you are not using the heart shaped gift one.

Im assuming / guessing this event will be using the Valentine's Box...not the heart shaped gift one...think most would rather have a tiny cuddles pet..rather than an adorable creeper...which lets face it.. are not really adorable in the least.

Soooo.....take tiny cuddles...stuff it ...thats a technical term. in whichever box your using..happy people..job done...i mean..how hard can it be?

Done...goes back to harvs to see if they are killed while posting this.

11 hours ago, miketam said:

Would be nice if u could stuff the https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Tiny_Cuddles pet in the valentines reward box....if you are not using the heart shaped gift one.

Im assuming / guessing this event will be using the Valentine's Box...not the heart shaped gift one...think most would rather have a tiny cuddles pet..rather than an adorable creeper...which lets face it.. are not really adorable in the least.

Soooo.....take tiny cuddles...stuff it ...thats a technical term. in whichever box your using..happy people..job done...i mean..how hard can it be?

Done...goes back to harvs to see if they are killed while posting this.

Hello, during Valentine's Day event of this year you will have a chance to obtain both boxes - Heart-Shaped Gift and Valentine's Box

Edited by Lukasocz

On 2/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, Lukasocz said:

Hello, during Valentine's Day event of this year you will have a chance to obtain both boxes - Heart-Shaped Gift and Valentine's Box

Can I just have a free one of each sent to Eric Cloud on my behalf because I can't be bothered logging in? I promise to say "thank you Luka" many, many times.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:34 AM, Dracio said:

Can I just have a free one of each sent to Eric Cloud on my behalf because I can't be bothered logging in? I promise to say "thank you Luka" many, many times.

I would like to send it to you but I'm sorry, all my boxes have been given away yet. 😕

If I will get another boxes, I can send it to you.

Edited by Lukasocz

How about I say thank you very much for the thought Luka ❤️