Sign in to follow this  
Nitronik

Little Orbit's strategy for APB going forward?

It's been a while and the higher ups have been rather quiet as of lately.

I'm slightly concerned - with the guise of "stopping all content development to focus solely on the engine update" , G1 essentially put the game on life support until the acquisition

Are we seeing something like that about to happen again? Are there any plans to deliver any content and/or fixes for older bugs while we wait for the release of the Engine Update?

I dont want this to be that negative second comment but they have been very open, even posting news today.

• Like 2

i assume we're ignoring the fact that we've already had new content and bug fixes despite engine upgrade focus?

even if orbit were to go dark and throw 110% into the engine upgrade, its already being tested by players - theres very little to indicate we wont get the update within a few months

27 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

It's been a while and the higher ups have been rather quiet as of lately.

I'm slightly concerned - with the guise of "stopping all content development to focus solely on the engine update" , G1 essentially put the game on life support until the acquisition

Are we seeing something like that about to happen again? Are there any plans to deliver any content and/or fixes for older bugs while we wait for the release of the Engine Update?

On 2/2/2019 at 7:20 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I need some help finding the roadmap (yes its relevant to the thread)

On 2/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, Fortune Runner said:

asked for roadmap because it talks of details of this and how it is going to be fixed

plus i just don't remember the roadmap much and cant find it

a lot going on other than APB so im scatterbrained

There is literally been a new roadmap update at the end/beginning of each month.

We just had one a week ago.....

It has not been quiet at all

Without the new engine we cant move forward like APB desperately needs yet you don't want it first?

Most new content (which includes fixing matchmaking and threat) that we would want , the current engine can not handle.

It does not make sense to have APB stay with the current majorly outdated engine when the game can not revive without being updated to today's standards

You should have more faith in LO they are all doing all they can the problem is the game is a piece.

Also u should read the new posts before doing one because your question has no sense