ok

Why is ARMAS still so bloody expensive

8 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

Cos they didn't learn the McDonald's lesson that cheaper means you sell a whole bunch more

except then you couldn't sell anything else from the market being supersaturated.

food is always needed but comparing food to armas stuff isnt accurate.

20 minutes ago, Cribby said:

Thing is, if they made it all cheaper, all the loyal players from previously who spent the GF like $30 per weapon would get a pretty big virtual bitchslap to the face. There are people who spent £500+ on this game.

indeed that's is that,but apb is still  developing atm and its needs all the income it can get

I haven't spent a dime on this game for about 3 years. The reason isn't the prices, which I agree are on the high side though.

The reason is the state of the game, no real content, server performance, client performance, anti-cheat performance, management and treatment of community, bad communication etc.

I know some of this has changed under LO, but still not enough for me to spend any money on the game. So the ARMAS price level isn't the main motivator for my purchasing behaviour.

CIllHBL.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

false

do i need to tell you to check steam most played games? they are all cheap/free with most cool/good things obtainable in game.

people really understimate variety..there is very little in apb(literally 1 assault rifle worth using, 1 sniper, 1 smg etc..) unless you pay

Edited by Lato

14 hours ago, Yeedman said:

30 dollars for a coywolf v:

they only reworked prices for weapons so far and i think they still wanted to change some things there? not sure

but op - that's the price for a perm. if you don't want to spend that much, don't - there are cheaper alternatives too.

all of those aren't necessities either, they are indeed more of a premium product. the prices are still steep though...

however, expecting 10 euros for an account wide perm... hm. with the current playercount, that doesn't seem reasonable - if ever... like... yeah.

Edited by neophobia

Warframe is prob the best example of a F2P with NO money needed, in fact, they removed a feature because they thought people were spending too much money on it Lmao. 

And it depends if you play competitavely, then yes there is only one smg AR and whot not, but personally I don't give a damn and go with the funnest/coolest looking guns.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cribby said:

Warframe is prob the best example of a F2P with NO money needed, in fact, they removed a feature because they thought people were spending too much money on it Lmao. 

And it depends if you play competitavely, then yes there is only one smg AR and whot not, but personally I don't give a damn and go with the funnest/coolest looking guns.

not like there is money needed in apb. plus, warframe has a significantly higher amount of players - and if you decide to buy something, it isn't THAT cheap either

1 minute ago, neophobia said:

not like there is money needed in apb. plus, warframe has a significantly higher amount of players - and if you decide to buy something, it isn't THAT cheap either

Well I guess you don't NEED to spend money so yeah agree with you there , but it does suck that customization is DRASTICALLY limited [for example 7 symbols on a vehicle] for F2P players.

I play APB/Warframe a lot, At least 1,5K hours both, warframes a lot cheaper lol, especially considering the fact you crrency you buy there, can actually be made without spendign a penny.

• Thanks 1

weapon pricing has been lowered on average by 30%

Average means some weapons have been lowered even more

real-shit-5971f81fad0d0.jpeg

41 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Average means some weapons have been lowered even more

[image]

also means some weapons have stayed the same or gone up

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

also means some weapons have stayed the same or gone up

If they made Atac 10k G1C's I wouldn't mind

Yus... G1C price is OP, 500 g1c = 6 $ ...Even f*k Fallout 76 atom price are better, 500 atoms = 4.99$ and you can earn atoms true playing game.

Would be nice if APB be similar with  F76 ( earning little bit G1C true grind ). 

Just now, MartisLTU said:

Yus... G1C price is OP, 500 g1c = 6 $ ...Even f*k Fallout 76 atom price are better, 500 atoms = 4.99$ and you can earn atoms true playing game.

Would be nice if APB be similar with  F76 ( earning little bit G1C true grind ). 

g1c pricing is 100 g1c = $1 USD

if you live in a non-american country that seems like a personal problem 

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

g1c pricing is 100 g1c = $1 USD

if you live in a non-american country that seems like a personal problem 

True, but still for a 9/10 years old game with such a bad performance and with almost dead pop. .... 1$ for 100g1c is too much.

1 minute ago, MartisLTU said:

True, but still for a 9/10 years old game with such a bad performance and with almost dead pop. .... 1$ for 100g1c is too much.

seems subjective at best, i’ve honestly never had a problem with prices (other than the kttw pack lol wtf) 

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

seems subjective at best, i’ve honestly never had a problem with prices (other than the kttw pack lol wtf) 

Same. 

In fact the only thing that bugs me about the new pricing is the fact that I have nothing left I want to buy. 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, -Dan- said:

I want to regret spending cash on this game, and I want to do it now, but I can't spend 20 dollars for one weapon

I mean i have over 2000 G1c and dont want buy anything,because there are to many cheaters around,destroying the quality of each weapon in game,

so when cheaters are destroying the product , why should I buy any of those weapons ,....? Right now ,there are to many cheaters around ,so even If you buy new weapons , you will be disappointed ,sooner or later....

31 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

I mean i have over 2000 G1c and dont want buy anything,because there are to many cheaters around,destroying the quality of each weapon in game,

so when cheaters are destroying the product , why should I buy any of those weapons ,....? Right now ,there are to many cheaters around ,so even If you buy new weapons , you will be disappointed ,sooner or later....

I've only seen 2 cheaters in the past few days

Edited by -Dan-

21 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

I've only seen 2 cheaters in the past few days

Go Fight Club and you will see plenty cheaters ,Abington Towers

On 2/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, Lato said:

do i need to tell you to check steam most played games? they are all cheap/free with most cool/good things obtainable in game.

people really understimate variety..there is very little in apb(literally 1 assault rifle worth using, 1 sniper, 1 smg etc..) unless you pay

still false.

impossible to be "completely free"

no money = no servers

also on APB  I see people use either type of category gun they unlocked all the time. people use what feels right to them. sur some favor one over another for the popular

votes but whether in silver or bronze I've seen both categorys

want more variety? figure out  new gun designs *shrugs*

20 dollars aren't so much for fun..

For renting 3/4 times at week a football field we spend around 20 euro, playing painball more and less we are there,  you want a drink we are there price.

You complete miss the point.. If you like and enjoy playing, why is wrong to spend some money  for it?

Money for enjoying aren't never waste 

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

still false.

impossible to be "completely free"

no money = no servers

also on APB  I see people use either type of category gun they unlocked all the time. people use what feels right to them. sur some favor one over another for the popular

votes but whether in silver or bronze I've seen both categorys

want more variety? figure out  new gun designs *shrugs*

I recommend you Warframe, you should check out a real free to play. It is very possible to make money even if everything is free, people GLADLY support a game like that

Edited by Lato

4 minutes ago, Lato said:

I recommend you Warframe, you should check out a real free to play. It is very possible to make money even if everything is free, people GLADLY support a game like that

yet still impossible to be completely free

once again...... no money = no servers