Can we get the threat levels in apb back ? where you had to climb from 1 to 10 to reach the threat above.

I never understood why gamersfirst changed it but i think it would be kinda fun to have an actually ranking system back in this game since they removed it from 2011 or 2012 i guess.

I also think that it would bring most of the players back again.

What do you guys think about it ?

Ayyyy

In all actuality enforcers had a chance to make more money than criminals at that time. The enforcers along with some criminals mains complained one side made more than the other, but to hell with math amiright? 

Not to mention the probably intended purpose was for criminal multipliers for turning in stolen goods for cash. Yes that X symbol actually ment something. Anyway it goes without saying if you didnt wanna go p5 or n5 just talk to a contact or if your a cop swerve a little and hit some peeps sorry criminals this actually increases yours.

Wouldn't that mess up how joining districts relates to your threat level? This new system seems simpler.

+1

Everyone who is against it is just a bad player who is ashamed of his scrub threat.

Also give some bonuses the higher the threat is, like 50% armas discount and get passively 1 million a week.
Dethreating solved, thank be later.

APB still uses the tier system, its just hidden from view.

I assume all the OP is asking for is to make it visible again.

tl;dr he's only asking for a visual change

just wait for 3.5 and see than ... pretty sure testing wil start this month.

14 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Why on earth would reintroducing an even more broken threat system bring back any players, let alone "most?"

how is it more broken

its literally the same thing displayed differently, the only difference is it made the game actually have something competitive to work for as gold right now isn't a challenge for anyone that can move a mouse. it also represented the difference between the real top tier players and the average golds, now when you get a gold and you are new you don't know if its someone actually good, or just a random gold.

even though its the same thing, at least you would see your movement is my main point.

right now there is nothing to work for in the game, at all, zilch, maintaining the high threat may give people a reason to play, i know it would for myself.

Edited by Thaumaturge

i only agree to this, if i get to have an meaning aura and a 「stand」

district announcements were hysteric 

Edited by Bellenettiel

The last thing APB needs is more toxicity, I'mma say pass.