Kariiim

Can u make a weapons like stabba for crims ?

Can u make a weapons like stabba for crims ? cause it will be same i think what is u opinion guys ?

• Like 2

no , criminals can make money without enforcers , enforcers can make money only with crims .

Enforcers stays enforcers , crims stay crims , if you want to arrest people , make an enforcer

• Like 5

why would a crim want to be stunning cops ? doesn't realy work with the game mechanics i think... crim arrests cop lol ...

• Like 3

This has been asked for before. Many, many, many times.

Why would you want a weapon that doesn't kill Enforcers? Why would you want a weapon that has been demonstrably weaker than lethal weapons?

Because it's so hard to make an enforcer and use stabba weapons on that character....

• Like 1

And what will you do after you stun them? Arrest them? You will arrest cops? 

but why? why would it be enforcers(cops) vs criminals?

it would just be players vs players at this point considering now there's literally no difference between the 2 factions.

Crims should be happy they don't have stabba. Nothing quite like getting backup and finding out that they're playing a different game from the rest of the team, then getting salty /t chat messages about killing stuns (even by accident) and seeing his score of 0 0 15 2 at the end

oh but he still turned gold because arrests are so ridiculously weighted in the threat system

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ketog said:

no , criminals can make money without enforcers , enforcers can make money only with crims .

Enforcers stays enforcers , crims stay crims , if you want to arrest people , make an enforcer

Kinda unfair, Enforcers have exclusive weapons, and Crims can farm money, but enforcers can steal all the money you farming.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Kinda unfair, Enforcers have exclusive weapons, and Crims can farm money, but enforcers can steal all the money you farming.

That's why you farm on servers with no or little efn's or just go get your money before you hit the limit and Enf's can'd do nothing.

23 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

It's also unfair that this exclusive Enforcers weapons you are talking about take a longer time to stun than lethal weapons to kill and when you stun the Criminal you have to run to him and arrest which takes a lot of time. While you are aresting you are also really vulnerable. This is why nobody plays them, you mostly see only the PIG.... which should get tweaked a little bit (if you asked me)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

It's also unfair that this exclusive Enforcers weapons you are talking about take a longer time to stun than lethal weapons to kill and when you stun the Criminal you have to run to him and arrest which takes a lot of time. While you are aresting you are also really vulnerable. This is why nobody plays them, you mostly see only the PIG.... which should get tweaked a little bit (if you asked me)

PIG is only really a problem when paired with percs/8-ball, in all other instances the thing is borderline useless

8 hours ago, Kariiim said:

Can u make a weapons like stabba for crims ? cause it will be same i think what is u opinion guys ?

this happened before from a bug.....it went bad for crims.....really really bad

crims cant arrest and they coudlnt kill with an  LTL because LTL stuns so enf always won

No thank you we dont need that nightmare back

On the subject of "lol arresting cops"

You do realise criminals can mug civilians? What if criminals could do the mug animation on cops but it kills them (and gives them a longer spawn much like arresting does) or instead of arrested status it's "knocked out" and enforcers have to heal them or something i dunno just throwing ideas around.

During the "Easter event with a very long acronym" you could mug enforcers and steal their eggs.

Personally don't think criminals should get "LTL" Difference in gameplay is 1 of the only things stopping APB from getting boring quickly. (or just give them melee weapons i dunno could be fun "melee vs LTL")

Add melee and remove LTL guns

Flamethrowers were supposed to be a criminals equivalent of LTL. It just never made it past concept art for some reason.rrnw.png

Edited by damn2112

3 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Hey atleast we aren't exploiting game mechanics just to make money. You actually have to put effort into LTL to get arrests. While with ram raiding all you have to do is go into an empty district to make money. It is unfair that criminals can make money without actually having to do opposed missions.

Edited by damn2112
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

1 Pig + Perc.

9 hours ago, damn2112 said:

Flamethrowers were supposed to be a criminals equivalent of LTL. It just never made it past concept art for some reason.

damage over time weapons arent possible on the current apb engine, iirc that was the answer from an old Q&A

10 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

1 Pig + Perc.

Equals 1 prayer.

I knew that this question gonna be raised just after this stabba topic.

You people are locked in some constant LTL asking cycle or what?

MattScott said that Little Orbit will look for something to balance out Less Than Lethal for criminals.

Honestly as person who plays primarily enforcer, I have yet to find someone who is who is primarily a criminal with a reason to criminal to have LTL that isn't just "Because Enfs having LTL is OP/Unbalanced" or "I want Enforcers to feel the frustrations of being arrested". I don't think this is the right manner to consider new content, especially when Less than Lethal is slower to get stuns and adds the extra aspects of having to conduct the arrest.

Less than Lethal is a grind and I'd even say a burden unless you use Perc + Pig to get cop rank up, But I try to not be that person though.

I acknowledge that there is little for criminals to be tolerant of Enforcers with LTL, but that's a short fall for the Criminal Faction that was never addressed.

A fair number Light bars, beacons, badges and police uniform are only unlockable by Less Than Lethal honourable arrests through Cop rank.

Without anything new to the table, it just seem out of spite and frustration which is just is unnecessary and offers nothing for Enforcers to counter balance Ram Raiding and Mugging in return.

I just see no reason, incentive or content to give criminals Less than Lethal at this time. If anyone has any suggestion or any other reason then I'd be pleased to hear them as to get a different outlook for consideration.

• Like 1

Why are people acting as if LTLs are so meta, that it's absolutely necessary to give crims the same weapons or an LTL equivalent? They've been made hard to use on purpose, they suck compared to most guns (except the SBSR and Oblivion, because those guns are trash) and they force you to play one faction. I feel like most people who ask for crim LTL have never even played an enforcer before... LTL isn't that amazing, and honestly, you're lucky to be playing on a faction where you don't have new players using the NL9 as if its a buckshot LTL shotgun, on silver servers. Just make an enforcer.

• Like 2