Sign in to follow this  
Kariiim

Can be there new cars in game ?

would be nice to get something different than regular "pimp my ride" type car...

igor-tkac-ver94.jpg?1513627186&dl=1

ba7235978b0f2ad7edc6d379feea9d63.jpg

Just saying .....

Lets face it, everyone wants to buy a dump truck.

and the streets of san paro will never be the same again....

On 2/9/2019 at 5:41 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

AFAIK the new car was called the "Mirage".

Probably a pseudonym for the fact that we haven't actually seen it yet lol

Hello it's me again, old post but i have a list of "notifications" whenever someone mentions "Mirage"

Here's my info.

Is there any plans to introduce more vehicle variety? Currently the Vegas 4x4 is the win-all car. It has (almost) max speed, max HP, max ramming power, and can hold a heavy item. Back in the day, people used to drive different vehicles for different advantages. Now, the only reason to use anything other than 4x4 is for aesthetics, while essentially gimping yourself. I'd really like to see people driving Moirais, Ciscos and T25s again.

Yes, as a matter of fact we are working and will be announcing the introduction of one new vehicle for sure and aiming to release a second shortly after. These vehicles are not kits and will be from new manufacturers that have not been seen in game as of yet. As we get closer to the release, keep an eye out on billboards and other media elements in game for images and such (we of course will post them on the forums as well).

Presently the manufacturers and vehicle names are:

The IO Motor Car Company – Model Codename: GROWL
Whirlwind Automotive – Model Codename: MIRAGE

Source

No images ever came out, who knows maybe Scott might have some material left over if he can do some digging.

Edited by Zolerox

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Hello it's me again, old post but i have a list of "notifications" whenever someone mentions "Mirage"

Here's my info.

Source

No images ever came out, who knows maybe Scott might have some material left over if he can do some digging.

If it was being developed around the same time as the Growl, it's more than likely they've at least got some concepts drawn of it. Possibly a model, just without mechanics.

Sign in to follow this