Sign in to follow this  
Kariiim

Can be there new cars in game ?

I'm even a little surprised to see that no one has suggested a housing/apartment system yet. What is wrong with you guys. 

at least someone said helicopters, phew... 

51 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its a date.

x1gi6PA.gif

oh! maybe they add speed dating!

29 minutes ago, _chain said:

I'm even a little surprised to see that no one has suggested a housing/apartment system yet. What is wrong with you guys. 

at least someone said helicopters, phew... 

you're welcome

15 hours ago, Cribby said:

Everybody on the hypetrain to the new District! =D

can the district just be nuketown please

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

not again

I mean under G1 it was just a pipe dream, but given how often its mentioned in the half-baked lore emails, it *would* be the most logical choice for a new district.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I mean under G1 it was just a pipe dream, but given how often its mentioned in the half-baked lore emails, it *would* be the most logical choice for a new district.

there are tons of different city locations mentioned in the half-baked lore emails, seeing as midtown would be starting from scratch anyway (most assets were incorporated into the financial district) the new district could be any of them

There's that car we haven't heard about in ages. Forget the name of it, but it sounded like it was some kind of washer. Betting that's the next one we will see.

46 minutes ago, Genobee said:

There's that car we haven't heard about in ages. Forget the name of it, but it sounded like it was some kind of washer. Betting that's the next one we will see.

AFAIK the new car was called the "Mirage".

Probably a pseudonym for the fact that we haven't actually seen it yet lol

I think its a good idea. I think there is a lot of room for RP in this game. U used to watch a guy do Ambulance RP. I was always entertained by that.

• Like 1

AFAIK they only said they want to expand the existing districs, and maybe in the far future a potential new district (like in 10yrs lul).

I'm still waiting for personal ambulance truck

2 hours ago, damn2112 said:

This is all midtown was x6dp.jpglke7.jpg

smol

there was a car supposed to come after the IO Growl , still waiting for it to this day

15 minutes ago, Ketog said:

there was a car supposed to come after the IO Growl , still waiting for it to this day

Yup, word spread that it was called the Mirage. AFAIK no manufacturer was named, nor what category/style the vehicle was going to be.

Just now, NotTheEnforcer said:

Yup, word spread that it was called the Mirage. AFAIK no manufacturer was named, nor what category/style the vehicle was going to be.

It's a smart car. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

It's a smart car. 

Id be hesitant about calling it that while giving it to the APB community:classic_unsure::classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, TzickyT said:

u mean this car ?  feels to futuristic tbh ... @CookiePuss

That's a concept and not a production version.

Just now, VickyFox said:

That's a concept and not a production version.

i tried to be sarcastic by that but i thik it failed o;o

56 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

AFAIK no manufacturer was named

i believe the manufacturer was Whirlwind, because g1 suddenly decided to go off the lore rails with item names at the end 

• Like 1

Do you rly need them since there are the same roads for a 7 years now? "I wanted a 100nd weapon to fire the same wall for a years!"

On 2/8/2019 at 2:26 AM, dailytism said:

maybe some airplanes, helicopters even?

An Helicopter concept was found in-game files, finished and super detailed, so, i don't know.. Imagen can spawn an Helicopter and put up new modifications for it, can go up into buildings and do abit of Battlefield Sniping, cover a point from where you want, DANG.

8 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

An Helicopter concept was found in-game files, finished and super detailed, so, i don't know.. Imagen can spawn an Helicopter and put up new modifications for it, can go up into buildings and do abit of Battlefield Sniping, cover a point from where you want, DANG.

all i can imagine is the horrible balance

Hopefully they add a Dodge Magnum or personally Id love to have a 2006 Scion XB added to the game that would perform like a 4 seat Mikro.

2006_scion_xb_base-pic-15573135506561756

ad1203_img1_large.jpg

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this