Sign in to follow this  
your-username-is-not-suitable

Ram Raiding Values Spreadsheet

I got bored and decided to put together a spreadsheet that allows you to enter what notoriety you are and see the values of raidable/muggable items within the game. Values for premium are included, and a box will appear if your weight goes over 29, this assumes that you're using a Packer Ceresco with the Extra Cargo Capacity 3 mod.

Simply view the spreadsheet, then in the top right corner click File, then Make a Copy and you'll be able to edit the values. I have set some warnings for editing things that might break the spreadsheets calculations. I tested all of this in game today, though it's possible I made a mistake.

The green squares are the ones you can change once you make yourself a copy of the spreadsheet, they control which notoriety you want to see the values for and the amounts of the items you want to see the total values/vehicle trunk capacity cost for.

I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, to be honest I was too lazy to look 😛
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18gboYxDu_tmUqY-5Tv2156Be0ddYuyZfUzvLq7BUpFQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also yay me for finally using the forums

Edited by TheFurfag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Fenton said:

Useful information. Thank you.

Says the enforcer.

I also find this information useful (again as someone who only plays enforcer)

Friendly reminder that ram raiding in empty districts is exploiting a broken game mechanic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that ram raiding in empty districts is exploiting a broken game mechanic.

if it's not patched after X amount of years, it's a feature 

• Like 6

Just now, LuddeBoii said:

lol... thats what I used to say about the Yukon and HVR quick switching

• Like 1

oh you hide in empty districts?

not anymore!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

lol... thats what I used to say about the Yukon and HVR quick switching

I never said it wasnt a broken feature :classic_wink:

well first time i see mug on not 5 is 38 ... thought it was 20 flat whitout premium... so i would make the spread a bit more accurate for premiums and for non premiums

but otherwise its good to see people intrested in the mechanics behind.

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Any official statement on that ?

9 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Any official statement on that ?

Nope.

Though once phasing is implemented, Im not sure if empty districts will still be a thing.

Get yer free money while you can!

I don't have the will or interest to ever ram raid again, begging in social is more efficient

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I love you and all

But i'll have to disagree with this... because if it was a broken mechanic, then it would of been broken since RTW...am i correct? So it should be a feature :v

If this broken mechanic is fixed in UE3.5 then rip ramraiding tho 😄

Edited by Keshi

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

I love you and all

But i'll have to disagree with this... because if it was a broken mechanic, then it would of been broken since RTW...am i correct? So it should be a feature :v

If this broken mechanic is fixed in UE3.5 then rip ramraiding tho 😄

I wasnt here for RTW, but with over 120,000 players I cant imagine districts were empty like they are now.

Nor do I think RTW nor even RP expected them to be.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LuddeBoii said:

rip scout

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TzickyT said:

well first time i see mug on not 5 is 38 ... thought it was 20 flat whitout premium... so i would make the spread a bit more accurate for premiums and for non premiums

but otherwise its good to see people intrested in the mechanics behind.

I just double checked, I get a flat 30, then for premium it tells me +38. So without premium 1 not 5 mug should be 30, and with premium, 68. That's included in the sheet, since there's a line for both non premium and premium values.

Edited by TheFurfag

Phenomenon I always saw with criminals while ram raiding is to ram as much as possible, go N5 (or N4 under radar) and drop it off.

That way enforcers such as I catch criminal having on hand sums of money like 50k, 100k or even once... 200k. Few hours worth of ramraiding.

My honest suggestion to criminals would be to drop it off as soon as you hit N5 (or N4 on populated server) as it makes no difference mathematically - you get the same money if you drop it off at the same notoriety with few ram-raiding sessions and one ram-raiding long session. If you do several ramraiding few times and split on-hand money into few parts, dropping it at the same notoriety in every part - you will get exactly the same money.

If enforcers catch you... it will sting less if it will be 5k than 50k... right?

~ Fellow Enforcer, Mitne.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Phenomenon I always saw with criminals while ram raiding is to ram as much as possible, go N5 (or N4 under radar) and drop it off.

That way enforcers such as I catch criminal having on hand sums of money like 50k, 100k or even once... 200k. Few hours worth of ramraiding.

My honest suggestion to criminals would be to drop it off as soon as you hit N5 (or N4 on populated server) as it makes no difference mathematically - you get the same money if you drop it off at the same notoriety with few ram-raiding sessions and one ram-raiding long session. If you do several ramraiding few times and split on-hand money into few parts, dropping it at the same notoriety in every part - you will get exactly the same money.

If enforcers catch you... it will sting less if it will be 5k than 50k... right?

Right? Usually if I decide to do N5 raids I get to 4, then mug until 5, generally I try to stick to 4 until I get ready to turn in which I usually do in batches like you said, so I don't lose big chunks of cash if I get caught.

22 hours ago, Alani said:

oh you hide in empty districts?

not anymore!

They get so upset. It's like some people forget that Criminals are content for Enforcers.

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

Pardon the double post, but this is great advice to the crims. I'd be much happier to see them raiding smaller amounts and 'cashing in' frequently. It cuts down on the salt and also keeps the district busy.

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So I shouldn't feel bad for getting a group to witness and showing them no mercy? 

Just now, Acornie said:

So I shouldn't feel bad for getting a group to witness and showing them no mercy? 

Obsoletely not.

That is, quite literally, exactly what enforcers are supposed to do.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, CookiePuss said:

I wasnt here for RTW, but with over 120,000 players I cant imagine districts were empty like they are now.

Nor do I think RTW nor even RP expected them to be.

New districts spun up roughly whenever all others were at least above 50% capacity, iirc. And oftentimes deserted districts wouldn't get shut down until maintenance, because a handful of players stayed in them at any given time. So there were always empty districts for ram-raiding.

5 minutes ago, Revoluzzer said:

New districts spun up roughly whenever all others were at least above 50% capacity, iirc. And oftentimes deserted districts wouldn't get shut down until maintenance, because a handful of players stayed in them at any given time. So there were always empty districts for ram-raiding.

Oh that's interesting. 

Thanks Revo. 

On 2/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, TheFurfag said:

I got bored and decided to put together a spreadsheet that allows you to enter what notoriety you are and see the values of raidable/muggable items within the game. Values for premium are included, and a box will appear if your weight goes over 29, this assumes that you're using a Packer Ceresco with the Extra Cargo Capacity 3 mod.

Simply view the spreadsheet, then in the top right corner click File, then Make a Copy and you'll be able to edit the values. I have set some warnings for editing things that might break the spreadsheets calculations. I tested all of this in game today, though it's possible I made a mistake.

The green squares are the ones you can change once you make yourself a copy of the spreadsheet, they control which notoriety you want to see the values for and the amounts of the items you want to see the total values/vehicle trunk capacity cost for.

I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, to be honest I was too lazy to look 😛
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18gboYxDu_tmUqY-5Tv2156Be0ddYuyZfUzvLq7BUpFQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also yay me for finally using the forums

so can we post a nurf ram raiding posts now as that what crims do to cops all the time, they want to nurf the way cops get money (witnessing / stunning) so now lets call nurfs on ram raiding , fun fact, i have more money on my crim because of ram raiding then my cop, and my cop is 255, and my crim 180 or so

well on the matter what @Mitne was talking about back in the day we were doing this with cops and crims together

cop had to deliver everything and went to NT5

so i can hear that this is not part of how the game should be played but that is something for LO to decide what they wil do with it.

cops can run also around and deliver stuff and they are safe from doing anything.