Stabba Weapons

21 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

unknown.png

roosip.gif

That is gonna be aids as fu.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gateron said:

That is gonna be aids as fu.

It will simply make High Burn Fuel less broken.

Butthurt about my opinion is hardcore, lmao.

LTL is really minor thing, get used to it. You will quit it sooner or later, simply out of frustration alone.

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, Fenton said:

It already is a 3-hit stun.

I was going to say that too, but I think he meant instead of the JGs 2 shot kill. 

But then again... Who knows. 

No idea what even is reasonable to add anymore as LTL. We have a long range gun (NL-9), a mid range (CSG) and a point-blank (PIG). LTL is cut in such a way that implementing anything new would either be useless from the start or completely replace one of the others.

On that note, stun fuel would be hilarious (and actually balance that mod a bit)

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Like pellets instead of the electric dart?

I kinda feel like that'd make it worse.

Yes, imagine JG but with 499 stamina damage instead of 775 health damage. The problem with nl-9 is that it is very hard to hit enemy, similar to PIG.

7 minutes ago, nikitos5 said:

Yes, imagine JG but with 499 stamina damage instead of 775 health damage. The problem with nl-9 is that it is very hard to hit enemy, similar to PIG.

Ahh because of the "hit or miss" quality, whereas pellets would still inflict damage on imperfect shots. 

I see what you mean now. 

8 minutes ago, nikitos5 said:

You're letting the design of the NL-9 fool you. It looks like a shotgun but really it plays more like a sniper. It can work in close range but really it's not supposed to be used that way

5 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You're letting the design of the NL-9 fool you. It looks like a shotgun but really it plays more like a sniper. It can work in close range but really it's not supposed to be used that way

Well, if it is supposed to be played at midrange distance then the Stabba CCG is better at that

we have plenty of stun weapons for people but none to slow cars down

but for vip it already slows down runners so meh cant have that then

but if that  slow status on cars was removed a LTL affect on cars could be added to an alig for the fun of it

not that id want it seems too op for alig

18 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i would love to see a sniper stunner

hb3 dmr

• Like 2

yeah sure

why not, it sounds fun

Personally i'd love to have some high tech utility stun mods for my orange mod category. 

or some joke weapons to piss off friends and foes alike, like an ink gun..  or a sling shot with acid stuff

I'm okay with keeping the current ones. Maybe just a new weapon sound for the CCG. Sounds like it's shooting out Matchbox cars.

On 2/7/2019 at 3:50 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

No idea what even is reasonable to add anymore as LTL. We have a long range gun (NL-9), a mid range (CSG) and a point-blank (PIG). LTL is cut in such a way that implementing anything new would either be useless from the start or completely replace one of the others.

On that note, stun fuel would be hilarious (and actually balance that mod a bit)

A carbine knock off, for semi auto lovers

An actual bolt-action tranquilizer gun, with something like 60m max range and a very near 2shot damage (490 or so)

A sidearm that's a knock off of the .45

An actual SMG that has a faster TTK in CQC than the CCG, but sucks even more than usual down range

There are many niches for LTL to fill!

Edited by Nitronik

Since I got bored :

HdiDc3q.png
EOL 'Babylon'
-Fires 'Baton Round' Grenades
-Baton round grenades behave like throwables and deal 400 stamina damage, 350 health damage
-2 magazine capacity

• Like 1