IceStreets

Stabba Weapons

You want to handicap yourself? Why not already pick up Hazardous then?

LTL is really minor thing in-game. You just hit Cop 15 and quit unless you into it for money and some invisible police karma.

Btw. all LTL guns cover sane distance. What do you need? LTL sniper? Use DMR then.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

You just hit Cop 15 and quit unless you into it for money and some invisible police karma.

You leave my invisible police karma out of this!

• Thanks 2

MAN I WANT NOT unreal engine 3.5 deluxe. I want see new weapon new cars. New Enforcer Weapon special. new criminel weapon special AND NOT UNREAL ENGINE 3.5.

the developer is very lazer with bring on new stuff

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

You want to handicap yourself? Why not already pick up Hazardous then?

LTL is really minor thing in-game. You just hit Cop 15 and quit unless you into it for money and some invisible police karma.

Btw. all LTL guns cover sane distance. What do you need? LTL sniper? Use DMR then.

This game isn't only about winning but having fun and outplaying people with LTL is fun 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

there's already enough, but i'd like to hear what you suggest. maybe there's a weapon type we're missing.

• Like 2

We need melee more than LTL.

Personally hugging people with an smg is a 50/50 change majority of the time lol.

Just make sure they don't add katanas. Everyone would have one.

There's already enough type of LTL weapons ,even OPGL, nades

Maybe you want an OSMAW with stunning rocket ? 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Remove LTL entirely. 

Are you the one who used to kill me on Jericho for using LTL ? lol

17 minutes ago, Alani said:

We need melee more than LTL.

Personally hugging people with an smg is a 50/50 change majority of the time lol.

Just make sure they don't add katanas. Everyone would have one.

I would love being able to at least punch someone if i run out of ammo

wouldnt care if crim got to use brass knuckles for a little extra damage since we have LTL

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Are you the one who used to kill me on Jericho for using LTL ? lol

I do try to keep my teamkilling in check, but if your insistence on LTL cuz "hurr durr my roles" is costing me a mission, then I would kill every single one of your stuns.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I do try to keep my teamkilling in check, but if your insistence on LTL cuz "hurr durr my roles" is costing me a mission, then I would kill every single one of your stuns.

when its that bad i always switch out

arrests mean nothing if you cant get arrests so switch out and use it when its more appropriate *shrugs*

3 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

*high stun fuel pic*

Oh boy, the salt combining this with remote detonator.

People already can't handle that one, now imagine them getting arrested afterwards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _chain said:

there's already enough, but i'd like to hear what you suggest. maybe there's a weapon type we're missing.

This.

Don't just ask for moar stabba and not make a suggestion as if LO have a secret whiteboard covered with new Stabbas and are just waiting for the right forum thread to pop up so they can unleash a new stabba era of stabbas. 

Seriously what more could they possibly add to the stabba range that isn't already there or won't just be a slight variation?

4 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

roosip.gif

This. x10

You answered my question above perfectly. Moar stabba but totally outside the box and a vehicle mod to boot so it adds to the stabba arsenal instead of trying to replace an existing part of it - this is such an awesome idea I can already see the raging-fuelled posts that will pop up in response to having this sort of thing in the hands of a competent enforcer. 

• Like 1

Make NL-9 an LTL JG. But you need to hit enemy three times instead of two. Somethng like 499 stamina damage

Edited by nikitos5

1 hour ago, nikitos5 said:

Make NL-9 an LTL JG. But you need to hit enemy three times instead of two. Somethng like 499 stamina damage

Like pellets instead of the electric dart?

I kinda feel like that'd make it worse.

7 hours ago, nikitos5 said:

It already is a 3-hit stun.

• Thanks 1