Darkzero3802

Pink Valentines Weapons

Will LO be doing anything for valentines this yr and if so will we see the same old pink guns thats been used the last 6yrs or will there be new variations of the pink guns?

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

unknown.png

:^)

credits to @Ketog for the pic

I dont look at armas much anymore since I own everything and same guns so not much of a point to spend since I own em perm lol. Still tho not sure if there doing an event or not.

Edited by Darkzero3802

shieeet , leaking my pics @BXNNXD

Anyway , indeed we do not know if there will be an event , but seeing that they did a whole name and page for it on the upcoming armas , im guessing somthing is comming .

probably the same valentines event as usual knowing lo is going hard on the engine upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same for me about Armas, well i check it out ofdten but i don't buy stuff since.. some time.. i just bought new clothes thanks to various armas variations added every week by LO

Edited by Guest

No love shown towards light machine guns. Would like to see a shaw556 in this list.

3 hours ago, Ketog said:

probably the same valentines event as usual knowing lo is going hard on the engine upgrade.

Meh. G1 get away with it for almost 4-5 years so give them break.

Especially since they clearly more focused on EU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Valentine's day event better be rehashed, if they took any manpower away from the engine upgrade, the only thing that'll get this game back on it's feet, I'll be right annoyed, I will.

Anarchy event would be nice if any event, especially over here on console since we cant get anything new since we require the new build 

Edited by Skerza
  • Like 1

@MattScott  As a personal request.....I would love you forever...and ever.... can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finally make the Valentines heart tagger a mod we could put on other guns???????

Kthnx

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

@Shimmer That would devalue all other valentines day weapons. 

I dont care!  ❤️  Its not as if they were valuable in the first place...

Edited by Shimmer

shimmer just wants to give everyone his cooties.

fucking gross

18 hours ago, Alani said:

shimmer just wants to give everyone his cooties.

fucking gross

Her

2 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Her

oh no i mis gendered someone

dont start screaming 'im a woman' and throwing a trantrum!1!

1 minute ago, Alani said:

oh no i mis gendered someone

dont start screaming 'im a woman' and throwing a trantrum!1!

Not only are you assuming gender, you are now gender profiling by assuming I will act a certain way because I am female.  Do you get out much?

Like thingee said it would devalue it entirely, it's nice having event weapons, and special things, its like saying why don't we have Halloween event everday, or this or that everyday, devalues and stops it from being special. 

And I get he wants to give cookies, and you can, get the gun on special day and keep it foreva =D

5 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Do you get out much?

hehe wow sick burn bruv

I have all the guns.  They are not valuable to begin with...   Would prefer to put the tagger on the gun of my choice...

Also it would be nice to have something DIFFERENT other than the same shit year after year after year after year.

3 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

I have all the guns.  They are not valuable to begin with...   Would prefer to put the tagger on the gun of my choice...

Also it would be nice to have something DIFFERENT other than the same shit year after year after year after year.

They aren't if you have all of them, but not everyone can afford that, the general population can't or won't. 

And yeah I do understand, but LO prob have a lot of pressure rn to fix the game in other areas, doubt they will look into this sadly 😞

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

AK4lnOR.gif

No one is triggered here peanut 🙂  

43 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

TRIGGERED_WINDU.GIF

Thank you for this, I did not know the world needed a triggered Mace Windu gif, but now I do