Sign in to follow this  
iRaviax

Video Tour of the APB Office Suite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRHCoj8QrzY

Hard at work like usual, look at all of that productivity.

Well at least there use to be at one point in time for maybe a week. This is pretty much what I think of when you mention either RTW or Gamers First. A empty office, and nothing but empty promises and broken dreams.

Little Orbit please don't follow in there foot steps, please don't just give a bunch of empty promises for the next few years, you are starting off on a good note, please don't let us down long term. If you do don't keep the game on a life line, just put the game out of its misery, and do us all a favor.

Thank you.

Edited by iRaviax

''Studio? There's no studio here. There was a couple o' months ago!''

that's just fucking depressing

Edited by _chain

is it that time of the month to repost already?

time sure flies when ur game is getting ddos’d

• Like 1

Depressing to see that video again.

"we're here in financial" so much was promised.

Be as nostalgic as you want (even weirder when people who didn't even play then keep saying RTW was better)

ever heard of Paying real money to play missions or even sell things on the marketplace? and you thought EA was bad.

(they still are btw)

I miss in RTW days, there was less scumbags, because people had to BUY the game and then PAY a subscription fee. But if you did designs, you could sell them to other players for the real money currency and pay your sub with that.

In current APB, designers have to pay more than everyone else, and may not sell much because its easier for the average player to just armas some gear, why buy from a player or design it yourself with design limits and possibly no one even looking at the market let alone buying anything.

There are for sure, IMO, legit reasons to be nostalgic.

33 minutes ago, Gunsei said:

I miss in RTW days, there was less scumbags,

except for the huge hacker clans running around i guess

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

On the whole, almost all players care more about being banned when they have to buy the game, and sub. On the other hand, when its a free game, players have choice of, pay for premium for a little boost to rewards, or pay a sub for a cheat program to just win all the time.

As far as anecdotal evidence, playing MMOs since 1998, every game I've played where you have to sub, people are more invested, and more likely to encourage and help new players. APB as it is currently, through no fault of LO, new players are likely to just get farmed by high rank players. At least, this is my experience on Jericho, which has a VERY small population consisting mostly of high rank, long time players, and newish players.

I for one think its sweet that people still stumble across this video and get excited.

• Like 2

this is wank. lol almost 10 years old and people still post this bollox.

there were 400 people working on APB in Dundee. You muppet.

Edited by Seedy
  • Like 1

I can't tell what the point of this thread is. The video isn't really used as evidence for anything?

9 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I can't tell what the point of this thread is. The video isn't really used as evidence for anything?

Someone just saw the vid for the first time, and wanted to post it I think.

Sign in to follow this