Tosei

how much money is considered rich in APB ?

yo is 100 mil a lot in APB or not really ? im talking about apb cash only, not including weapons and stuff. i have 2mil in 4 years playing btw 😂

im just curious, and if someone managed to have that much, how much time it took them ?

2 mil is the average run of the mill

Anything less than 1 mil is considered broke by my standards 

Anything above 4 mil is Rich Gang Status. 

Edited by Nickolai

it’s pretty easy to make money hand over foot if you’re good at symbols or themes, there’s no overhead cost other than time so you make 100% profit for each sale

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tosei said:

yo is 100 mil a lot in APB or not really ? im talking about apb cash only, not including weapons and stuff. i have 2mil in 4 years playing btw 😂

im just curious, and if someone managed to have that much, how much time it took them ?

Hmmmm, rich? Idk i have only 23 different legendarys and all III mods in double/tribbble and  +-23 cars, it takes some time to grind that, but there are som legendarys left, that i still havent. 😵😎

with all the 30 different legendaries i have and the 10mil on each character combined...all the lvl3 mods all the cars
I guess we ballers? 🤔

• Like 1

Edit: Hope i can archieve my goal to get all legendarys until my 3k Premium days expire... 😇

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

with all the 30 different legendaries i have and the 10mil on each character combined...all the lvl3 mods all the cars
I guess we ballers? 🤔

I think so.... 😀

Damn.... now i am horny to play APB today... thx @Keshi

😜

For some its 5Mil+, for others 250mil+.

Its a wide range in apb.

As BXNNXD said, its easy when you are good in creating content such as symbols, themes etc

i got a sitting duck and 1.5M

time to start the APB's october revolution! ... in like 8 months or so

LeninSovietsoldados.jpg

I DEMAND LO TO TAKE THE ITEMS OF THOSE WHO HAS MORE THAN THEY NEED AND TO GIVE ME A URSUS!

/s, just in case someone actually takes this seriously, also, r/unexpectedpolitics

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tosei said:

1mill or - "upcoming entrepreneur or pleb" 4mill+ "Swag lord omega" 10million + (on 1 character) "Golden Kangaroo statue as a chair Overlord"

Guess which one is me.

From an older thread I've seen people with 27 million and higher (even saw 1 person ram raid 1millionx2 in 1 Raid session 'using an enforcer'

sell "anime" symbols you make more money then you know what to do with, songs, themes with leboyce VOX. Or one of the 200 people that make "monster energy" cars coywolf mostly.

so 10mil is considered rich i guess, time for saving then lol

well im collecting ffa's r&d atm had 7 and was about to hit 10mill tho.

Real wealth is measured in friendship.

Im broke af.

These days, no clue to be honest.

APBs economy has always been weird, especially now that they more or less removed the 20% tax on sales.

It's also kinda weird how you can infinitely generate money out of nothing by copying anime symbols and generic songs for free.

Edited by GhosT
^

Rich is when you can outright buy those items that sit at the end of the queue on the Marketplace that are just meant to be there to advertise the fact that that player has neat stuff and you need to message them in game to trade with them. 

Other than that $APB has no real value. Come back when you have 100 million JTs.

I have about 17mil split between a couple characters, my highest is around 24 mil on a single character at one time.

There's honestly no real point in hording cash in APB other than to have a big e-peener. If they gave us something to actually sink our APB$ into, that'd be nice.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

hand over foot

hand over fist*

5 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

hand over fist*

giphy.gif

• Like 1

is that a threat????? i take offense to that apologize to me please

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Real wealth is measured in friendship.

Im broke af.

This.

i consider someone rich when he has enough money to buy the most expensive legendary.

When you can change your character hair-style in Social without having to worry about re-supplying ammo during your next mission!

11 hours ago, GhosT said:

APBs economy has always been weird, especially now that they more or less removed the 20% tax on sales.

It's also kinda weird how you can infinitely generate money out of nothing by copying anime symbols and generic songs for free.

So.. just like IRL? 🙂

On 2/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, GhosT said:

wait.... marketplace tax has been removed... wha..?