Sign in to follow this  

Lets talk about BE, FF, in-game GM's and Support..

Are these stuff still active?

I mean, i do have seen speedhackers on fc often these lasts 2/3 weeks, i've seen aimbotters and bunny hop characters flying all over financial and waterfront.. and i repeat, since a couple of weeks.

So.. the question is, BE and FF still works? If yes what they actually doing? Because i think is the perfect moment to tweak and update them abit, be more aggressive, i don't want.. like to sound to much that Aggressive but cheaters and exploiters need to be Eliminated.

In add to that, where are GM's? didn't seen nobody around for weeks and i play everyday in any districts, FC, Social and Action ones.

The last thing i wish to know is.. i do know obviously and for Sure the support team is very much busy at the moment and all the stuff we all know alredy but i've sent over.. i don't even remember maybe close to 15 tickets, not for spam or anything related to that, just because i've had problems and wanted them soled soon as possible but also reported some things happening.

My first ticket without response is from 1 month ago, and this system for me (idk if can be too for others) is abit confusing.. would be cool if like other companies you could add some sort of > "We're working on it right now" instead of "No Responses Yet" or something like that.. i mean.. we need to know or understand when you updating our cases, we can't literally check day per day our mails and support activities we have there, is annoying.

PS I do hope atleast to get an honest answer from someone who know what is happening.

Even if "that gm" joined fightclub he couldn't kick anyone.

6 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

FF

fairfight has not been active for several weeks now, as per this post

On 12/18/2018 at 2:28 AM, MattScott said:
  • FairFight - a commercial server-side anti-cheat. This is a system we inherited, and I'm going to officially say that we are no longer moving forward with it. This is not a disparaging review of Gameblocks or their product. They are a great company. They worked with G1 for years, and it's fine for most games. But as I said above, APB is unique, and after evaluating the results, I've decided FairFight isn't a good long term solution for us. To be clear, we absolutely need a great server-side anti-cheat. But based on our experience with custom solutions like Trade Locking and the new /Report system, we have started implementing our own server-side anti-cheat that integrates with all of our GM and Support tools.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

They can still freeze the blatants and make playing the game frustrating for them.

The anti cheat works, just not super aggressive. They did tune it bit last time and banned a wave of cheaters/players. But they do not want to ban innocent players, which is totally fair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Who is "that GM" ?

13 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

The anti cheat works, just not super aggressive. They did tune it bit last time and banned a wave of cheaters/players. But they do not want to ban innocent players, which is totally fair.

Lmao alot of innocent players already got banned, me included in the last banwave. There are ones who never got a response from support till now. But I did, they replied to my ticket 12 days after the ban incident telling me that i was observed cheating and going to be permanently banned when i never did yet those kind of cheaters are still having their fun around perfectly fine. This support team is a joke and this anti cheat is garbage.

6 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

they replied to my ticket 12 days after the ban incident telling me that i was observed cheating and going to be permanently banned

5chawLE.gif

Realtalk though, FF is no more.

And as far as GMs, I havent seen one since Halloween I think. (I play many hours every day btw)

I dont know what they (GMs) do, or if they are even allowed to do anything in regards to cheaters, so maybe it doesnt matter.

1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

Arent u the guy who got false banned by FF and spammed support non stop for ~5 months and got unbanned? Asking for an aggressive mode. LOL.

I got false banned by FF in 2017, October, didn't spammed, just opened one ticket with another account and after some time tiggs reached me out for helping.

The same day i got the response from her i got unbanned.

If you don't know how things goes just don't keep going, thanks.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread

Add it to the pile.

• Like 2

Daily  'I am True Gold(™) and there are very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight ,
BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented. You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud" ' thread.

Add it to da pile.

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Who is "that GM" ?

Guess it counts as "name and shame" so I'll speak no further.

@AlishaAzure

In regard to the "more aggressive anticheat" it provides information you then get the choice to act on it it's not as "automated" as you think, LO want's to avoid unbanning as bans should be final and not a mistake. But humans and even anticheats are made by these same humans so nothing's perfect.

GM's are silent most of the time the worst thing you can do is tell a cheater "i'm watching you" you want to catch them in the act gathering as much evidence as possible. Don't think i don't see you when my gun (from a joker box consumable) "Magically disappears" and I see it drop 2 seconds later Stop stealing my guns "that gm"

40 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Guess it counts as "name and shame" so I'll speak no further.

@AlishaAzure

In regard to the "more aggressive anticheat" it provides information you then get the choice to act on it it's not as "automated" as you think, LO want's to avoid unbanning as bans should be final and not a mistake. But humans and even anticheats are made by these same humans so nothing's perfect.

GM's are silent most of the time the worst thing you can do is tell a cheater "i'm watching you" you want to catch them in the act gathering as much evidence as possible. Don't think i don't see you when my gun (from a joker box consumable) "Magically disappears" and I see it drop 2 seconds later Stop stealing my guns "that gm"

Enough, you can close this thread.