Sign in to follow this  
Deftonez

server connection

so i've gotten disconnected at least 20 times in the past 30 minutes and i have no clue why

- it's not my internet

- it keeps telling me the login server is down

- i'm able to login for like 2 minutes until i get booted

is there something wrong with the servers right now?

53 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

so i've gotten disconnected at least 20 times in the past 30 minutes and i have no clue why

- it's not my internet

- it keeps telling me the login server is down

- i'm able to login for like 2 minutes until i get booted

is there something wrong with the servers right now?

yes

multiple threads mentioned DDoS

hes not talking about that u egg, some people are getting disconnected randomly, not getting ddos

• Like 2

I'm having the same issue, repeated disconnects, I've restarted my computer, repaired files and the works. It's not a ddos or internet issues. My ms/internet is fine. I'm able to log right back in right after I get d/c but then like clockwork I'm d/c again. It's weird because typically I can tell I'm about to get booted again due to the fact that I can see people moving around, receive whispers, I'm somehow able to still move around etc but I'm unable to send any whispers back, once that happens I have around 30 seconds to a minute before I'm d/c. I'm assuming it's a server thing and only affecting some players. I've asked some friends and they're not having any issues at all.

For clarification, I don't get anything from battle eye saying the client isn't compatible, it's just the regular "wait 15 minutes your char may be district locked etc"

Edited by Teawing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shrugger said:

hes not talking about that u egg, some people are getting disconnected randomly, not getting ddos

like i said multiple threads mentioned DDoS

some comments were from MattScott recently as well

never said that was what i said potato

how would i know do i look like one of Little Orbits programmers? lol

im only repeating what other threads said

I've been getting the same problem for the last 12 hours.  Every time I login, I get disconnected within 5 minutes.  I've tried multiple servers with multiple characters, all the same result.

Sign in to follow this