Sign in to follow this  
jagermeistergrape

ัusing another clients

is this some sort of a joke? am I being hacked by the chinesesesese hackurhh? whats is going on? this shit is freaking smart. I need my compensation for the time I've not be able to APBbbbbb. 

This is happening on citadel. I've try my Joker, it work beautifully. but when i am on my citadel account it doesn't work any more. 

help pls. Me need me APB fix! 

It's been more than 15 minutes so I assume you are back in. 

Btw this happens often. 

Just do as the message says and wait 15 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This happens sometimes when you get disconnected from the game. Give it like 15 minutes and you can get back in.

edit: dammit cooky y u ninja me like that

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

This happens sometimes when you get disconnected from the game. Give it like 15 minutes and you can get back in.

edit: dammit cooky y u ninja me like that

The weird thing is it says you posted yours 1 minute before mine!

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The weird thing is it says you posted yours 1 minute before mine!

ladies first? *snickers*

1 hour ago, jagermeistergrape said:

is this some sort of a joke? am I being hacked by the chinesesesese hackurhh? whats is going on? this shit is freaking smart. I need my compensation for the time I've not be able to APBbbbbb. 

This is happening on citadel. I've try my Joker, it work beautifully. but when i am on my citadel account it doesn't work any more. 

help pls. Me need me APB fix! 

it can happen if the character  becomes locked in district from a disconnect that did not function properly

no man, stop covering up the mess. This is insane. Now I have to reset my password. Something, some one is doing something really creepy. Please stop trying to guess my password. I don't want to have to do it all the times.

I would suggest you to change the email and password and then enable 2FA that might help enforce your accounts security.Last one is not exactly needed but you can do it too.

have you tried turning it off and on again?

This is really insane! My password is correct. I signed in. and met i have my account told me im log in on another client... But another character was able to log into the same server... But that toon wasn't. 

Is being log into another server... Think about it guys... its the chinese, or the north korea... They after my propanity theme bruh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jagermeistergrape said:

cries about not be able to log in

just give it time ... if ur that addicted get a smoke or join the rage in a corner squad

Edited by TzickyT

Sign in to follow this