OnEGod

Remove spotter and car tower thingy

Spotter breaks the game..... Hate that sht there is no point to have Spotter ingame and it makes the game just no fun we have taggers and we have firework launcher aaaaand we hve teams to communicate.... 

Edited by OnEGod
  • Like 1

spotter needs to inform the player who has been spotted that theyve been spotted

only change i think the mod needs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

spotter needs to inform the player who has been spotted that theyve been spotted

And i'd like it if the mod lasted 15 seconds. tags for 8 seconds 2min cooldown not that effective.

1 hour ago, SLICKIEM said:

gosh darn that car tower thingy

He means rader tower.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

second that

as for radar tower if theres a bug still that lets you be seen out of range then  it needs to be fixed otherwise just kill it

21 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

He means rader tower.

wait really????? oh dude my bad i didnt know

20 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

And i'd like it if the mod lasted 15 seconds. tags for 8 seconds 2min cooldown not that effective

it’s already an incredibly effective mod imo (and premium cooldowns should be standard but that’s a different suggestion) and 8 seconds keeps it in line with both tagger and flare ammo

Yep. Only change we need here is to make it so that you are informed that you've been spotted and that already balances things out just fine.

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s already an incredibly effective mod imo (and premium cooldowns should be standard but that’s a different suggestion) and 8 seconds keeps it in line with both tagger and flare ammo

I have an idea about that (the premium cooldown thing)

You know how if you've had premium for long enough you get to keep the /yell Function even after your premium expires?

What if that worked for cooldowns and weapon trial times? just an idea would curtail the feeling of P2W (however small it is)

Remember when "watchmojo" that YouTube channel did a video on top 10 P2W games (even though their information was misleading and incorrect) it brang up a point that premium is the closest thing to P2W there is.

(so many things wrong with that video)

-Showing a shader dot (which is illegal)

-why did they zoom in on a description of a silencer to call it p2w ?

-why use a video of someone just shooting a car?

-saying 2 lies "ingame marketplace discounts" you mean player items you buy on the marketplace? you don't and "status buffs"? also untrue with the closest exception being faster mod cooldowns.

p.s i used to be subscribed to mojo many years ago before they had more then 1 voice over, they went down in quality and just became clickbait (and misinformation was their biggest downside)

Edited by Zolerox
p, note