Sign in to follow this  

Still dreaming about that in APB..

Still dreaming about that in APB..  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you LOVE surprises or advertising and marketing events like that?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, i will explain in the comments below

After i saw a video i really thought: "WOW, THATS INSANE! IMAGEN THESE TYPE OF EVENTS IN APB" and i've decided to write this topic.

No, don't try to reply > "sh1t, i don't care about it" < or any other strange words, because im not talking about it, im talking about the event itself, would be really cool to see future events to be more enjoyable for all of us, new objects, new props, new emotes and special effects.

Maybe you think these type of things aren't that helpful but try to think, a game, with a type of marketing and advertising like this can grow up so damn fast and much more than you expect.

Sadly the pop of the game isn't increased much than the previous years, we need something different, something that APB never seen, we need something Special and Unique.

I do know Little Orbit will do for sure some other special events but i do highly suggest them to really think in making some sort of surprise and see peoples scream and remain with their mouths opened for the entire day or maybe the full week.

Let me know what you think and what you would REALLY LOVE to see in this game.

Thanks for reading,

Alisha

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBsCzN-jfvA

what the hell is with all the fortnite suggestions all the sudden

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

Expected comments like that, you didn't even read the full topic, not surprised.

51 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Expected comments like that, you didn't even read the full topic, not surprised.

you didnt suggest anything other than "surprise me", the only thing to comment on was the random fortnite inclusion

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

+1