Sign in to follow this  
Boba

Joker pricing change?

Can someone explain to me how did the pricing of ARMAS get better since today was the day I was considering to pay in the game, then I got bummed out by finding that Joker packs used to be $5 for 11 pack of boxes, while now they are $5 for 6 pack of boxes. I can't seem to understand how is that better, or am I missing something? Please let me know.

not sure if ur just remembering incorrectly or what, i don’t think joker box pricing has ever changed (other than bogo sales)

if anything theyre cheaper now, since each joker box is exactly 0.99 USD after the g1c price change 

There was a sale before when G1 wanted more cash grabs so there may of been a buy one get one back then.

I cant remember clearly either so im putting this here in case it jogs peoples memories i personally dont remember clearly

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

not sure if ur just remembering incorrectly or what, i don’t think joker box pricing has ever changed (other than bogo sales)

if anything theyre cheaper now, since each joker box is exactly 0.99 USD after the g1c price change 

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

There was a sale before when G1 wanted more cash grabs so there may of been a buy one get one back then.

I cant remember clearly either so im putting this here in case it jogs peoples memories i personally dont remember clearly

So yeah, back in the (horrible) day of G1, you would get 1+1 or 5+6 or 10+11 boxes, which makes it twice as much boxes for the same g1c paid. So I don't know why LO changed that, especially since boxes are usually the go-to items for people who wanna start paying in-game. I'm actually not going to pay real cash after this, I kinda feel overpaying for a dead game. So yeah.. Thanks for your replies guys 🙂

5 minutes ago, Boba said:

So yeah, back in the (horrible) day of G1, you would get 1+1 or 5+6 or 10+11 boxes, which makes it twice as much boxes for the same g1c paid. So I don't know why LO changed that, especially since boxes are usually the go-to items for people who wanna start paying in-game. I'm actually not going to pay real cash after this, I kinda feel overpaying for a dead game. So yeah.. Thanks for your replies guys 🙂

those were bogo sales which weren't always available, and typically only lasted about a week

c63a03e81c96b51d921beb1793688dd9.png

i imagine orbit hasnt done a bogo sale because they dont seem to like joker boxes very much, and frequent sales are a good way to ruin your normal business (case in point here)

lately its been changed for g1c to where it is simple rather than a mess that g1 had it

Little Orbit made it 5 dollars for 500 g1c rather than 5 dollars for 400 g1c

So technically prices are cheaper all around.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

those were bogo sales which weren't always available, and typically only lasted about a week

c63a03e81c96b51d921beb1793688dd9.png

i imagine orbit hasnt done a bogo sale because they dont seem to like joker boxes very much, and frequent sales are a good way to ruin your normal business (case in point here)

Yeah LO seems to have the general consensus that JMB's are distasteful. My bet is that they're trying to figure out a new way of obtaining/introducing legendaries that doesnt require such a gamble

On 2/4/2019 at 6:07 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Yeah LO seems to have the general consensus that JMB's are distasteful. My bet is that they're trying to figure out a new way of obtaining/introducing legendaries that doesnt require such a gamble

I hope they do. I'm never paying that much for JMBs now especially with such gamble and the fact that they were way cheaper back then makes me feel i got ripped off.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:07 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Kinda? Matt Scott has said he isn't too big on those types of things. Yet at the same time that might be the only thing keeping the game afloat. One-off purchases don't really net them much of anything compared to that of what a whale will spend on boxes. It isn't pretty.. but it keeps the lights on. 

On the bright side the JMB gun they introduced had a direct purchase base variant at least. That's something that NEVER would've happened under the previous company. Plus I'd argue that the direct purchase one is better, whereas the JMB version is just a fun twist. I can live with that. Seems like they've tried to at least find a happy middle-ground. So, eh. 

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this