Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Who Are You

Id like to know, from someone official who you are, what happen to g1 and WHY WAS I NOT TOLD.

How are gonna just break into the game with a brocast that looks like some goat hacks shout out. how do expect me to believe you to start with. Well now I believe it. To whom am I doing business with now, and why is your server running slow. I'm furious that I just coined up and sent money to some new ghost company with any prior warning,, no game mail, no official pinned post in the old forum, cause idk what this is.   So You want me to go join and make an account to some noid website 'twitch- to find out who ya are n how stable you are, and if your going to take my stuff and make me start over.

That g1 was bought out does not surprise me, but when u do business with people you expect to be introduced first before spending into the unknown

There was an announcement on old forums as well. I will make sure to post it on these forums too. Also, we are Little Orbit. 🙂 The broadcast was done by us.

right ya cant tell if that broadcast was a some hack or not, the only notice we get is a rumor from a guy in chat that read something inna magazine, no forum post, I got news for em, I don't tweet or twitch. They need to open a thread here. I aint spending a dime till I get some kind of explanation

i think he might actually be serious

• Like 1

It was done by us and it was on the forums prior few days. These forums are new thus why there's no announcement of that. Q&A will be posted here once they are done with it.

Where have you been since the 10th of May?

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

Where have you been since the 10th of May?

Special Care.

Hate to start off my newly-not banned account by doing the same thing, but jeeze. I can't. I literally can't help myself.

ok ok, as long as my account is safe, big surpize. I guess you can delete this then

1 minute ago, Shimmer said:

What happened to Tiggs?

she's still here in an advisory and training capacity iirc

is this how people speak in europe?

• Like 1

Just now, Immersion said:

she's still here in an advisory and training capacity iirc

You work for them?  I mean how do you know I see no official posting from anyone introducing themselves on here....just talk of some broadcast i dont even see posted.

3 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

You work for them?  I mean how do you know I see no official posting from anyone introducing themselves on here....just talk of some broadcast i dont even see posted.

They said it on the old forum post announcing the new Community Manager, iirc.

Op might want to get up to date about what is going on and who is running things now.

The old Reign is gone, Long Live the Little Orbit.

Also there was about 2 weeks worth of notice about what was going on. It is always up to you to keep yourself updated.

Edited by SelttikS

That's what you get for unbanning hundreds of disposable accounts owned by cheaters.

Have fun on the forums the next few weeks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

ok ok, as long as my account is safe, big surpize. I guess you can delete this then

Are you this illiterate, really? You create a thread with such rude title, then goes "oh, i made this mess so now you can clean it. bye"

Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, TheJellyGoo said:

That's what you get for unbanning hundreds of disposable accounts owned by cheaters.

Have fun on the forums the next few weeks.

Ah sure it'll be grand like.

They won't cheat again.

(Or more hopefully BattleEye will 86 them quickly and their fantasy about being unfairly banned will be shattered in front of everyone)

Edited by MrChan
  • Thanks 2

hahahaha get em

Well let's see. I'm Francis, and that's Grandpa Bill, and THERE'S ZOMBIES OUT HERE, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!

5 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

you kidding right?