Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Who Are You

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I heard she got eaten by horses but the staff don't want to officially release that information.

You know what they say.... haha

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

right ya cant tell if that broadcast was a some hack or not, the only notice we get is a rumor from a guy in chat that read something inna magazine, no forum post, I got news for em, I don't tweet or twitch. They need to open a thread here. I aint spending a dime till I get some kind of explanation

It is on you if you didn't read the dev blog, forum posts, tweets, facebook posts... for the past half a month.

Finally APB is getting repaired, new content, customer service and community interactions that genuine care and the love and respect it should of had.

Don't you think you're initial response was a bit of a over reaction.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sundere said:

you kidding right?

Im really not.  I mean I get the new staff from the takeover etc.  But it would be nice to have a staff post on here  of who everyone is, and what they do,  as they kinda just came in and destroyed the forums and brought us new ones with new staff.  Really just curious but I found the answer in a Massively OP article.  

Im not usually a APB forum dweller and only occasionally pop in and came in and saw all the new things.  So if it was posted in the old forums before they were destroyed I didn't see it. 

Edited by Shimmer

Just now, Shimmer said:

Im really not.  I mean I get the new staff etc.  But it would be nice to have a staff post on here  of who everyone is, as they kinda just came in and destroyed the forums and brought us new ones with new staff.  Really just curious but I found the answer in a Massively OP article.  

Im not usually a APB forum dweller and only occasionally pop in and came in and saw all the new things.  So if it was posted in the old forums before they were destroyed I didn't see it. 

has been going on for upwards of a month now my guy

Just now, sidezz said:

has been going on for upwards of a month now my guy

?  Not a dude first off.  Second Im aware of what is going on in the company, like i said its my first visit to the forums in a long time.  Was curious.  And it hasn't been upwards of a month, its been two weeks rofl.

Edited by Shimmer

2 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Im really not.  I mean I get the new staff etc.  But it would be nice to have a staff post on here  of who everyone is, as they kinda just came in and destroyed the forums and brought us new ones with new staff.  Really just curious but I found the answer in a Massively OP article.  

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/408461-changes-in-community-management-and-customer-support/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrChan said:

Ah sure it'll be grand like.

They won't cheat again.

(Or more hopefully BattleEye will 86 them quickly and their fantasy about being unfairly banned will be shattered in front of everyone)

That's my hope.

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I'm furious that I just coined up and sent money to some new ghost company with any prior warning

That g1 was bought out does not surprise me, but when u do business with people you expect to be introduced first before spending into the unknown

I find it more shocking that you would give more money to G1. BgwYkyth.jpg

Edited by Evagelyne

FYI folks...no one has to inform you of anything. Unless you some kind of shareholder. If not, catch up and stop whining. 

Image result for cry baby

• Like 2

Should have kept an eye on forums bud 

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

she's still here in an advisory and training capacity iirc

I don't believe it. I bet she's gone along with all the gamersfirst staff. If I were Little Orbit I wouldn't want them to be around deciding anything about the game, they burned everything they touched. Even if it is true I don't think she actually does anything, she must be there because legal reasons only.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can't tell if troll or not.

IT has to be a troll. none is that ignorant.

1 minute ago, ninetenduh said:

IT has to be a troll. none is that ignorant.

I dunno. Seen some pretty ignorant people around here.