Dead_Game

need a cheater alert system

On 2/3/2019 at 5:53 PM, Hypothesis said:

We need to a cheater alert system to massively send reports against those streaming with cheats.

It is just rub in the face at that point when they think its ok to stream with cheats.

As sad as this sounds, most cheats have options that allow you to stream & record without OBS/video software picking up your cheat.
End result is that to the viewers there's no cheat HUD, but to the actual player there is.

This is why you get the famous response often from the dumbasses *(cough cheaters*) "dude i can link you my twitch, u see any cheat???

Edited by Tigrix

13 hours ago, Tigrix said:

As sad as this sounds, most cheats have options that allow you to stream & record without OBS/video software picking up your cheat.
End result is that to the viewers there's no cheat HUD, but to the actual player there is.

This is why you get the famous response often from the dumbasses *(cough cheaters*) "dude i can link you my twitch, u see any cheat???

Reveal hidden contents

At that point , its impossible to confirm anything.

On 2/9/2019 at 5:11 PM, neophobia said:

The way APB was meant to be played is on hardware from 2012. Grow a pair and get your first gen i5 out and play sub 30fps on a fhd screen.

I used to play 22FPS for 4 yrs with a Pentium 4 till the motherboard and HDD fried. When I travel I play on a laptop with 30s fps and hotel internet tyvm.

36 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I used to play 22FPS for 4 yrs with a Pentium 4 till the motherboard and HDD fried. When I travel I play on a laptop with 30s fps and hotel internet tyvm.

so, why don't you all the time then? grow a pair. play how it's meant to be played. don't cheat.

you're welcome.

Edited by neophobia