NewPlayer123

Compensation for Jericho

i'd rather not get another random lease of a gun i already own

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NewPlayer123 said:

As a compensation for Jericho players, because of the recent DDoS, it would be more than fair, to give one 'random legendary box' per account, as a redeem code or whatever. For example, accounts created before July 2018 or January 2019. That would be more enjoyable, instead of '2 days premium', which would mean nothing, since we can't really play with all the lag in Jericho server, and constant DDoS. Like i said, a good compensation for the 'investiment' in the game, and hours/days of premium lost.

Yes lets punish Little Orbit for being a victim of a DDoS attack...... *facepalm*

10 hours ago, NewPlayer123 said:

As a compensation for Jericho players, because of the recent DDoS, it would be more than fair, to give one 'random legendary box' per account, as a redeem code or whatever. For example, accounts created before July 2018 or January 2019. That would be more enjoyable, instead of '2 days premium', which would mean nothing, since we can't really play with all the lag in Jericho server, and constant DDoS. Like i said, a good compensation for the 'investiment' in the game, and hours/days of premium lost.

Just no.

Premium membership is something that is rolling non-stop even when logged out, a lootbox doesn't really make up for time lost.

As someone lagging off shipping containers and warping around I still don't think I deserve compensation. The company is small and has already stated that they're working on it.

And at least to me it sounds like LO giving out free things just because they're being a victim would make it even worse in the long run because I can see some potatoebrains thinking; "If I DDOS the game I can get free things for me and my friends!"

On 2/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, NewPlayer123 said:

"You're store got robbed so you need to compensate your customers" said no one ever.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 3:30 AM, Tizzie said:

"If I DDOS the game I can get free things for me and my friends!"

On 2/3/2019 at 6:04 AM, Zolerox said:

"You're store got robbed so you need to compensate your customers" said no one ever.

Not even if the customers were robbed to? You're not wrong.

While the in the legal jargon pile It does state that Little Orbit and Gamers First do bare little to no responsibility on a range of matters. But as for the premium membership users have paid for a service that cannot be delivered, It would be in customer service's best interest to keep these users from becoming upset. It would be seen as an act of generosity and in good faith.

It depends how far consume rights extend, in this case it doesn't cover Premium Membership. As there isn't an event going on, again there isn't much reason to compensate other than just to keep the playerbase feeling valued and cared about.