CanadianInfidel

Is this bannable?

What type of punishment fits the crime?  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Would You Do, If You Were in Control?

• Permanent Ban
    • 7 Day Ban
    • 3 Day Ban
    • Not Ban worthy
    • Send him some edgy themes and free premium codes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/02/19 at 07:05 AM

there is a report option for griefing did you make sure to use that?

plus its possible that they may be  dethreating which is why recording videos of people being a problem is so important

also in the past some received 3 day bans under G1 and after a while the ones who were doing that started to get bored and stopped doing it as much.

they got bored out of their minds from getting so many "time outs" and grew up a little....a little

ps

i personally dont want to be responsible for banning someone who had to go poo .....

great the poo gm is on we are going to get banned if we poo..... its the poo police..... sigh no ty !!!!

id die of embarassment

23 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i personally dont want to be responsible for banning someone who had to go poo .....

great the poo gm is on we are going to get banned if we poo..... its the poo police..... sigh no ty !!!!

id die of embarassment

so dont K up before taking a shit

gg ez

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

so dont K up before taking a shit

gg ez

say that when you have one of those missions that take an hour lol

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

say that when you have one of those missions that take an hour lol

I think maybe you need a doctor. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I think maybe you need a doctor. 

yeah great another quack doctor.... no thanks

anyways you know theres always going to be that day somewhere when you just cant hold it an hour

and no i never said me to begin with  lol

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

there is a report option for griefing did you make sure to use that?

plus its possible that they may be  dethreating which is why recording videos of people being a problem is so important

also in the past some received 3 day bans under G1 and after a while the ones who were doing that started to get bored and stopped doing it as much.

they got bored out of their minds from getting so many "time outs" and grew up a little....a little

ps

id die of embarassment

G1 actually banned dethreaters occasionally? One of the major offenders to dethreating was a mod on the old forums. Their hammer was all over the place.

You're not going to get someone banned for taking a poop mid mission. If pooping is a constant issue for that player, they should exit the match so their teammates can call for backup. I would also recommend them moving the PC to the toilet, or the toilet to the PC, whichever is easier.

5 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

G1 actually banned dethreaters occasionally? One of the major offenders to dethreating was a mod on the old forums. Their hammer was all over the place.

You're not going to get someone banned for taking a poop mid mission. If pooping is a constant issue for that player, they should exit the match so their teammates can call for backup. I would also recommend them moving the PC to the toilet, or the toilet to the PC, whichever is easier.

there were a few crying on Jericho in financial back in the day for intentionally doing it. they were annoying so I ignored their convo in district chat.

mod was too? well we all know G1 had double standards. so glad we have Little Orbit now

as for restroom during missions , tell that to any teenager who just simply gets up to go lol *shrugs*

I'm basically talking hypothetically so that things are fair on the restroom part. I mean you never really know whats going on in someone elses room

On 2/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Y2Venom said:

J

Just another example. There are 2 guys who have been throwing games for 2 weeks straight. They are both High level bronze. They are abusive, i have played against them with them running up to me to be shot. Complete disregard for their team mates.  I have been teamed with them 5 times in the last 2 weeks, every time they threw the game. They are abusive if you say anything. Multiple reports from me and their team mates. Even my own team reported them when they were our opposition. This has been happening daily for a 2 week period and nothing. Whilst its hard to police the game, if somebody is able to get away with something like this fore more then 2 weeks, mathematically its worth doing if the punishment is a few days.

So i was just playing and i got teamed with these 2 guys again . Of course both were bronze and they lost the game on purpose again. 3rd weekend of these guys doing this, reported numerous times. Of course i got abuse for saying anything. These guys will be on all weekend getting teamed with new players who will then quit and play something else.