Agent Red Hen

Deleting Permanent Weapons

Has anyone done it? Had the courage to admit a waste?

Years ago, I was stupid enough to think that I needed to buy every weapon. Not only was that unnecessary, I've also since been given nicer reskins. My weapons list is cluttered. I'm tempted to start deleting redundancies. 

• Like 1

they should let everyone have as many weapons as they want.

The idea there is a set amount of weapon storage is archaic as fuck.

• Like 2

issue with deleting wapons - wapons that u bought from armas must be not deletable. also wapon storage needs to be bigger .. i think everyeone who has all guns know that issue

At the very least they need to unlock the ability to purchase any gun you bought from ARMAS from contacts.

I've suggested this for years, and AFAIK it would be the simplest and most effective solution to this problem, but for some reason G1 won't bite.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alani said:

they should let everyone have as many weapons as they want.

The idea there is a set amount of weapon storage is archaic as fuck.

Servers. are they also "archaic as dang" if they don't want to implode when over 200 players have 200 weapons each.

A rebuy option is a necessary option when it comes to buying something for real money that "if you don't have it" only solution is to buy it again (which is also not possible anymore) Consider the fact you can delete , legendary's and loyalty rewards (that can cost up to 700$) 

2 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Servers. are they also "archaic as dang" if they don't want to implode when over 200 players have 200 weapons each.

If the reason why we can't have an unlimited amount of weapons is due to the game servers not able to handle such, then yes.

The servers or the game code itself is archaic as fuck and needs to be fixed or updated.

Or treat reskins the same as weapon skins? Like a drop down menu, removing them from our locker inventory, freeing up space and de-cluttering.

45 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Or treat reskins the same as weapon skins? Like a drop down menu, removing them from our locker inventory, freeing up space and de-cluttering.

That would also break "skins" for those so called "reskins" it's not as simple as making a model and sound simply a "skin" imagine instead of the PDW we only had the oca with a PDW skin which you also can't skin with Glow In the Dark for example.

We can't have nice things till creating content isn't a horrifying nightmare that also gave us the "SHAW-OPGL"

... wait for the engine upgrade (and no i don't agree models should be reduced to a skin option)

personally i wouldn't delete weapons unless they were 100% dupes to be honest

even though ntec/cr5/vas are functionally the same sometimes i preferred to use one or the other

placebo is pretty strong

Wasn't the limitation something to do with the game being 32 bit?

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

At the very least they need to unlock the ability to purchase any gun you bought from ARMAS from contacts.

I've suggested this for years, and AFAIK it would be the simplest and most effective solution to this problem, but for some reason G1 won't bite.

^^ This

how about this, option to make weapons character bound in-game without spending money?