Sign in to follow this  
Kbee

LO when are you going to ban speed hackers

17 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

No, people like you destroyed the game.
Scrubs who just suck at the game and started to hackusate everyone.
Other scrubs started to believe this shit.

Then some scrubs who believed this shit started to cheat too.
And now look where we are.
Everyone hackusates everyone. Even "good" players.
You are even worse than actual cheaters for this game.

If I would be Matt, I would fking temp ban every single one of you.

1. I haven't "hackusated" anybody. So you're making a false accusation.  Also, I think it's established even per MattScott's admission that some hackers have bypassed BE and as others have pointed out, continue to hack in the game.  So the discussion is about fixing the anticheat.
2. All your comments are doing is making a smokescreen of personal attack in defense and minimization of the actual problem... an INADEQUATE ANTICHEAT, NO IN-GAME GMS WITH EXPERIENCE TO SPECTATE, and the many, many many thousands of players who QUIT PLAYING because of the hacker fanboi culture to BLAME AND TRASH THEM for pointing out the pink elephant in the room.

People are called a lot of terrible things in APB, sexually explicit, rude, demeaning, perverse, and in foul mouthed language.  People are kicked from missions, TK'd and trashed daily.  BEING ACCUSED FALSELY OR TRUTHFULLY OF BEING A CHEATER IS NOT WHY PEOPLE STOP PLAYING THIS SHITTY GAME.

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

The sad thing is, this was so easily preventable. All they had to do was tweak FF better, instead of listen to the hacker crowd and implement a bypassed anticheat for them to destroy what's left of the game with.

mattscott managed to get banned by ff despite being a garbage new player (sorry buddy but if someone is new, they're also bad) and orbit kept ff running for several months trying to make it work with apb, i'm not sure "the hacker crowd" had any input on that

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

Seems to me the bad server performance is probably related to the hacker infestation rather than dedicated ddos attacks.

im not sure how that makes sense tbh

19 hours ago, Hey! said:

FF was on manual BTW with Tiggs calling the shots.  that's not even investing in the actual FailFight program.  What we have now, is essentially nothing, since well all know BattLEye is bypassed.  And yeah, sorry but ANYTHING is better than nothing.  

Let's see.... invest in an old poorly coded, hacked game, start out by amnestying all the old banned cheater accounts (yes many false bans among them) and VOILA!~ 2019~ Taadaaa

And that was another flaw setup by a CM that didnt know how to properly manage a game

Merged.

4 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

QFT.

LO definitely has the wrong set of priorities. Their legit players are going to fade away out of attrition due to being tired of dying 20x per mission to blatant hackers long before they ever have a working engine upgrade.  The sad thing is, this was so easily preventable. All they had to do was tweak FF better, instead of listen to the hacker crowd and implement a bypassed anticheat for them to destroy what's left of the game with. Seems to me the bad server performance is probably related to the hacker infestation rather than dedicated ddos attacks.

I reiterate, that if actually banning the cheaters is devastating to the game, then simply crank up detection and temp kick them more quickly from matches their ruining. If someone get's kicked frequently, he can petition for a review by the devs.  If no hack is found, for that player, the sensitivity settings can be a bit more lenient, for actusl pro players, but within human possibility reason.  People would enjoy the game far more if suspicious players got insta-kicked... then endure blatant cheaters who play without penalty for hours, daily, for months and months ensuring other people give up the game.
tenor.gif?itemid=9672786

This old hacker fanboi mentality is why APB dropped from 2 million active accounts to the near nothing we have now. No one logs back into a game where they have no chance to win, get totally rolled repeatedly, and serve simply to die so dweebs like you can blame them.

Battle eye is a known working anti cheat it works very well in other games its just LOs lack of setting it up right, lack of timely bans and lack of any other prevention (and cheater imput to nerf it down)

The hacker fanboi mentality still exists within the APB vets just look at all the ppl on the forums that say hackers dont exist

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Battle eye is a known working anti cheat it works very well in other games its just LOs lack of setting it up right, lack of timely bans and lack of any other prevention (and cheater imput to nerf it down)

Bruh you should get a job at LO.

Save us all, save the game.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh you should get a job at LO.

Save us all, save the game.

Nah, I see you enough to you as is I dont need to see you daily

Edited by Darkzero3802

29 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Nah, I see you enough to you as is I dont need to see you daily

That hurt.

Friggin meanie.

Every anti cheat used in APB seems to work so well in other games. I wonder how they just refuse to work in APB.

Maybe it's the devs being lazy/incompetent/shit/insert your own variation, which would be the easiest thing to say (though I really doubt that).

Even for pre-LO G1, which had kinda alright developers but absolutely horrible lead. Maybe the anticheats running just don't work well for APB for various reasons.

I'm not against FF returning, but if everyone knows anticheats in APB so well, maybe everyone should've made posts asking for better finetuning of FF, instead of asking for BattlEye? Matt only answered our request by getting BE implemented, and look how it turned out according to everyone complaining here.

Right now it would only mean wasted time and effort to go all in on re-implementing FF into APB, and for all we know it might be just another disappointment, seeing how things have been since late 2013.

Edited by Haganu

1 minute ago, Haganu said:

maybe everyone should've made posts asking for better finetuning of FF, instead of asking for BattlEye?

3hzyMYu.png

Just sayin.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

3hzyMYu.png

Just sayin.

I read it earlier on in @BXNNXD's post. It only makes me wonder more why people are so avid on getting it back into the game.

It's probably going to take months before it's setup properly and most likely results in more delays for UE3.5.

It's not as easy as just tweak it properly 4Head

Not by a long shot.

Edited by Haganu

1 minute ago, Haganu said:

I read it earlier on in @BXNNXD's post. It only makes me wonder more why people are so avid on getting it back into the game.

It's probably going to take months before it's setup properly and most likely results in more delays for UE3.5.

It's not as easy as just tweak it properly 4Head

Not by a long shot.

You mean FairFight?

FairFight got removed a while ago.

2 hours ago, Haganu said:

Every anti cheat used in APB seems to work so well in other games. I wonder how they just refuse to work in APB.

Maybe it's the devs being lazy/incompetent/shit/insert your own variation, which would be the easiest thing to say (though I really doubt that).

Even for pre-LO G1, which had kinda alright developers but absolutely horrible lead. Maybe the anticheats running just don't work well for APB for various reasons.

I'm not against FF returning, but if everyone knows anticheats in APB so well, maybe everyone should've made posts asking for better finetuning of FF, instead of asking for BattlEye? Matt only answered our request by getting BE implemented, and look how it turned out according to everyone complaining here.

Right now it would only mean wasted time and effort to go all in on re-implementing FF into APB, and for all we know it might be just another disappointment, seeing how things have been since late 2013.

Actually the community wanted BE to supplement a better turned FF. We need a clientside anticheat as well as something that monitors heuristics of play over time to nab the closets.

When BE was all the rage a few years ago it was new and effective.  In the interim, a lot of cheat developers configured bypasses rendering it insufficient. FF + PB or FF + BE would be decent if configured properly.  Any anticheat standalone, especially one notoriously bypassed is fail.

On 1/29/2019 at 1:36 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

APB anti hack takes forever. Its always been like that and sadly it hasnt improved under LO even with battle eye.

the cheaters now are no where as large of number as it used to be before Little Orbit

so yeah it has.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

3hzyMYu.png

Just sayin.

i want that for a sig

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i want that for a sig

i don’t want to be in your sig

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

the cheaters now are no where as large of number as it used to be before Little Orbit

so yeah it has.

The playerbase is also smaller so is it because they were banned or because they moved on like the other thousand+ players?

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The playerbase is also smaller so is it because they were banned or because they moved on like the other thousand+ players?

Hmmm... Probably both if I had to guess. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Hmmm... Probably both if I had to guess. 

I would agree with you there but more legits left then hackers id say.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

some from choice one some from choice two some from choice three which would be both.

many who left did so for various reasons but #1 reason was engine upgrade mentioned

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

some from choice one some from choice two some from choice three which would be both.

many who left did so for various reasons but #1 reason was engine upgrade mentioned

As I said, its both but more legits left then hackers so the overall % really hasnt changed between % of hackers to legits.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

As I said, its both but more legits left then hackers so the overall % really hasnt changed between % of hackers to legits.

a lot more cheaters left than you realize

Edit : pre-Lttle Orbit days I ran into  cheaters almost every mission in bronze  and as for silver district it was infested with them even more so

They didn't even try to hide it and some would go straight to where you would spawn and kill you immediately

Edited by Fortune Runner

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

a lot more cheaters left than you realize

I doubt the # of hackers that left surpass the # of legits that did. If that were the case it just proves moreso that APB is run by cheaters.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

I doubt the # of hackers that left surpass the # of legits that did. If that were the case it just proves moreso that APB is run by cheaters.

Today is today.

Little Orbit is not Gamersfirst who neglected us in the past.

APB is not run by cheaters  but pre - Little Orbit days it was

Many of us seen it with or own eyes and others mentioned what I said on other threads since Little Orbit made a new forum so its here somewhere buried

8 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I would agree with you there but more legits left then hackers id say.

I agree with that as well. 

Sign in to follow this