Sign in to follow this  
Kbee

LO when are you going to ban speed hackers

LO when are you going to ban these 2 speed hackers from EU coming to Jericho? You can clearly see from most our streams they are speed hacking. So I want to reallly know how long its going to take yall to ban them? Week? Month? a Year like Reloaded?

I am sure he meant real speed hackers, i saw 2/3 guys yesterday in F runnign around super fast and teleporting.

46 minutes ago, Kbee said:

LO when are you going to ban these 2 speed hackers from EU coming to Jericho? You can clearly see from most our streams they are speed hacking. So I want to reallly know how long its going to take yall to ban them? Week? Month? a Year like Reloaded?

just report them ... and wait your time ( stil i would recomand making a silte like metabans with all players stats on. think its easy than to fish out all those players.)

Yeah it really sucks seeing speed hackers, they are not common (frankly i seen only 2 so far, but i am not that active in the game). It's understandable that is hard banning players who hide their cheats, but players who are so obvious should really be banned instantly

• Like 1

Just be glad they're not running Goat's programs or whatever and only speeding around like tarts.

It's easy for them to be killed by both ally and enemy, but their aim tends to be on the level of low silver, so its not a major issue. Just a nuisance.

42 minutes ago, Alani said:

Just be glad they're not running Goat's programs or whatever and only speeding around like tarts.

It's easy for them to be killed by both ally and enemy, but their aim tends to be on the level of low silver, so its not a major issue. Just a nuisance.

Don't forget the brain of an ant. Game sense is non existent.

reported a speedhacker who was also advertising his cheat website in chat. Week later, he's still there doing the same thing. If there was a direct way for me to message a GM he'd be removed in 4 minutes instead of 4 months.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 3

They are a nuisance but luckily their aim is on the level of a green.

had the enjoy of managing to hit one with my Seiyo yetersday.

5 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Streams? Wtf people still stream Apb?

a lot stream this game

Just now, Clandestine said:

Lmao. How many viewers? 10? 50?

some got 100+

others have around 30 or lower

2 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

some got 100+

others have around 30 or lower

100 people watching APB? Mindblowing

32 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

100 people watching APB? Mindblowing

vIeWbOtTiNg

• Like 1

Solution is for us all to get cheats, so when everyone is cheating, no one will.

9 hours ago, TzickyT said:

just report them ... and wait your time ( stil i would recomand making a silte like metabans with all players stats on. think its easy than to fish out all those players.)

Waiting forever in APB for a hacker to get banned and reroll within 5min

5 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

reported a speedhacker who was also advertising his cheat website in chat. Week later, he's still there doing the same thing. If there was a direct way for me to message a GM he'd be removed in 4 minutes instead of 4 months.

APB anti hack takes forever. Its always been like that and sadly it hasnt improved under LO even with battle eye.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Waiting forever in APB for a hacker to get banned and reroll within 5min

APB anti hack takes forever. Its always been like that and sadly it hasnt improved under LO even with battle eye.

Correct, and that is because they have no server side anti cheat, just a client side anti cheat that once bypassed, you can cheat for a long time without risking detection. Then when they get banned they make a new account and use a new bypass. So they are constantly playing the game! If they get banned they are gone for a very short while. Then they play for whatever... 6 months, I dunno. Seems like it's worth it. Who can blame them? and who can blame the others for getting cheats themselves when they get tired of getting beat by cheaters? I sure don't.

Edited by SilverCrow

Just now, SilverCrow said:

Correct, and that is because they have no server side anti cheat, just a client side anti cheat that once bypassed, you can cheat for a long time without risking detection. Then when they get banned they make a new account and use a new bypass. So they are constantly playing the game! If they get banned they are gone for 10 minutes! Then they play for whatever... 6 months, I dunno. Seems like it's worth it. Who can blame them? and who can blame the others for getting cheats themselves when they get tired of getting beat by cheaters? I sure don't.

Which is why everyone is in uproar over the amount of cheaters and the lack of proper anti hack on the part of LO. Anyone who says hackers dont exist in APB are either special (too stupid to realize a hack when they see it) or there protecting the status quo of APB vets which is to compensate for being bad and its perfectly ok, LO needs to add a server side anti hack asap instead of a new engine as there wont be anybody playing when its released and a new engine wont solve the hack problem.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

that is because they have no server side anti cheat, just a client side anti cheat 

I just wanted to quote this so everyone could see LMFAO. 

15 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Correct, and that is because they have no server side anti cheat, just a client side anti cheat that once bypassed, you can cheat for a long time without risking detection. Then when they get banned they make a new account and use a new bypass. So they are constantly playing the game! If they get banned they are gone for a very short while. Then they play for whatever... 6 months, I dunno. Seems like it's worth it. Who can blame them? and who can blame the others for getting cheats themselves when they get tired of getting beat by cheaters? I sure don't.

Erm there was server sided FF on which you could rage hack for weeks or months and closet for years.

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I just wanted to quote this so everyone could see LMFAO. 

What am I missing? What's funny?

37 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Erm there was server sided FF on which you could rage hack for weeks or months and closet for years.

It was better than what they have now, which says a lot.

Sign in to follow this