Leo80

Hello, I used to spend money on my favorite game. But now, because of cheaters and macros, I do not see the point.

Здравствуйте, я тратил деньги на мою любимую игру. Но теперь, из-за мошенников и макросов, я не вижу смысла. Отслеживать также жалобы на игроков на F10. Выключите покраснение прицела во время прицеливания, это спасет игру от автоматического запуска Чита. Удалить окно игры режим и окно режим без рамки! Сделайте оружие из армаса как минимум равным оружию

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leo80 said:

Hello, I was spending money on my favorite game. But now, because of scammers and macros, I do not see the point. Tracking also complaints about players on F10. Turn off the reddening of the sight during the aiming, this will save the game from the automatic launch of Chita. Delete the game mode window and the window mode without a frame! Make weapons out of armas at least equal to weapons

If Google translate is right, then you have to have a bit of patience for BattleEye to be enabled in APB:R.

From what I hear, most of the problems with cheaters and macros will go away,

Edited by Saxtus

What you say matches a lot of players, I have good faith in LO so far, but due to G1's previous mistakes I have stopped paying anything, I do plan to start paying again, but that is once I see some of those mistakes being fixed 🙂

We are sorry that you feel that way, but at the same time it is more than understandable to react in such way to a counter-intuitive thing as this. But it wouldn't be as rewarding and meaningful if the road to it was all nice and dandy. We are super excited to soon present you with the new, safer and more fair environment to play in, and we are hoping you will still follow us to our goal. After it is implemented, of course, we would love to hear your feedback. For now however, we are all sitting tight and waiting for it. I believe it will be worth it 🙂

Regulation of cheats is enroute, you guys just need to be patient. As I have said in numerous threads throughout the forum, Little Orbit has just acquired APB within a month's time. While in terms of players this may seem long, but in company acquisition time that is incredibly brief. You must understand that the implementation of new assets takes time, especially the implementation of an anti-cheat system that must work off of a 7 year old game engine, which ALSO is going to be updated. Battle eye will need to be coded to identify the alteration of files within the game, be able to identify the default files and whats been illegitimately injected, as well as be able to identify the accepted APB Advanced launcher as being permitted past the scans. Integrating all this will take much longer than a month, which is why Battle eye is not yet up and running. If Little Orbit could have it up on day one I'm sure they would, but as I have said so many times, this all takes time. LO has already taken steps in the right direction, lets afford them the time they need to make this all work. 

12 hours ago, Ritual said:

We are super excited to soon present you with the new, safer and more fair environment to play in

Oh Ritual, what a tease you are... 😉😉😉😍😍👌😘😚👌💪👫😉😚😍👌👊

15 hours ago, ShadowRider said:

Oh Ritual, what a tease you are... 😉😉😉😍😍👌😘😚👌💪👫😉😚😍👌👊

SoonTM is my motto e^e

In the same boat. Taking a good break until BE comes out. Once it does, I'll probably end up buying G1C again.

12 hours ago, Ritual said:

SoonTM is my motto e^e

2tawbeH.jpg
Do we have a 2018 version of jotun? 

Edited by eXezon

On 6/1/2018 at 11:55 AM, Leo80 said:

Здравствуйте, я тратил деньги на мою любимую игру. Но теперь, из-за мошенников и макросов, я не вижу смысла. Отслеживать также жалобы на игроков на F10. Выключите покраснение прицела во время прицеливания, это спасет игру от автоматического запуска Чита. Удалить окно игры режим и окно режим без рамки! Сделайте оружие из армаса как минимум равным оружию

Дратути,
мошенники будут наказаны, ща они заняты и не способны сразу всем дать ответ на поддержке "тикеты".

макросы кончаться с приходом "глаза".

что именно имееш ввиду отслеживать жалобы и ф10??? 

покраснение прицела пусть останеться на то он и "глаз" что бы замечать подобное, наберись терпения, приблизительно (личная интуиция) 6 или 13июня глаз введут я плотно смотрю обновы на сайте глаза...

зачем уберать оконные режимы?

On 6/1/2018 at 7:42 AM, Ritual said:

...We are super excited to soon present you with the new, safer and more fair environment to play in...For now however, we are all sitting tight and waiting for it. I believe it will be worth it 🙂

If ya do this miracle for us...
tenor.gif?itemid=8690087