Salammbo

Today i was farming.....

Hello everyone, yes again another topic about cheats, but I would like to understand, today I was farmed by a guy who cheats so much that he reminds me MrEpicGoat so my question is: how Battleye does not arrive to detect it. This is my day off, I'm having fun, if I get smashed by a good player it's not a problem but with this type of guy  it's too much, do something the guy is on Citadel, @WitchQueen put it on his last video and today it is still here ... I saturate, I want to trust in the new team, but  ... I saturate.

21 hours ago, Occitan said:

Hello everyone, yes again another topic about cheats, but I would like to understand, today I was farmed by a guy who cheats so much that he reminds me MrEpicGoat so my question is: how Battleye does not arrive to detect it. This is my day off, I'm having fun, if I get smashed by a good player it's not a problem but with this type of guy  it's too much, do something the guy is on Citadel, @WitchQueen put it on his last video and today it is still here ... I saturate, I want to trust in the new team, but  ... I saturate.

Welcome to 32-bit. BE basically isn't doing jack shit right now about cheaters. Only thing it really does is detect cheaters who used a detected method of cheating. Anyone who's smart enough to bypass it is scot-free until the reports start flowing. But even then it'll take fucking ages with Support being so backed up. Maybe when 64-bit BE comes along it'll actually be able to detect and ban cheaters like it's supposed to.

Go ahead and downvote me, yall know its the truth anyway. Hence why there's still speedhackers around even though you wouldnt see any of that shit with a statistics-based anticheat.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 2

And so if I connect tomorrow I have great luck to cross again this idiot ....?

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

S...s....saturate?

Saturation leads to hibernation.

engine up... wait wrong post my bad

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Welcome to 32-bit. BE basically isn't doing jack shit right now about cheaters. Only thing it really does is detect cheaters who used a detected method of cheating. Anyone who's smart enough to bypass it is scot-free until the reports start flowing. But even then it'll take fucking ages with Support being so backed up. Maybe when 64-bit BE comes along it'll actually be able to detect and ban cheaters like it's supposed to.

Wat?

3 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

eksdee

21 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Wat?

Its best to just ignore him.

Guy did a couple google searches, thinks hes the king of anti cheat knowledge now.

Oh wait, he also played a game that used BE, which is like having a PhD in anti-cheat.

• Like 1

Let's be serious, what is the signal sent to the community by letting this kind of cheater ? everyone understands where I am coming from .. ...."the ball is in your camp" as they say at home.

Edited by Occitan

34 minutes ago, Occitan said:

Let's be serious, what is the signal sent to the community by letting this kind of cheater ? everyone understands where I am coming from .. ...."the ball is in your camp" as they say at home.

What it could be is that staff are monitoring this person in question's accounts and still collecting evidence to have definitive proof that he is cheating, this would result in a ban to all accounts he has.

Little Orbit's approach to APB is to take their time but in doing so, they are being more thorough and accurate in the actions taking.

VickyFox , i speak about a guys who use a speedhack , wallhack , aimbot 360 and maybe nuclearbomb not just a player suspicions , try to look the last vidéo to WitchQueen , he record it ...

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Its best to just ignore him.

Guy did a couple google searches, thinks hes the king of anti cheat knowledge now.

Oh wait, he also played a game that used BE, which is like having a PhD in anti-cheat.

Ah yes, because you are Mr.KingShit and know everything there is to know about every possible subject. How about accept the fact that you lack knowledge in some areas that others have more experience in?

32-bit BattlEye is less capable than 64-bit, as is literally EVERY program. Lets not forget that LO themselves have stated BE was not implemented properly. Next time don't be a dumbass Cooky, there are plenty of people who know more than you do.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lets not forget that LO themselves have stated BE was not implemented properly.

i must have missed this, would you care to link the post?

4 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

How about accept the fact that you lack knowledge in some areas that others have more experience in

My bad fam, what exactly is your experience again?

22 minutes ago, Occitan said:

VickyFox , i speak about a guys who use a speedhack , wallhack , aimbot 360 and maybe nuclearbomb not just a player suspicions , try to look the last vidéo to WitchQueen , he record it ...

I watched his last video when he was streaming it live, I was in chat.

That was only 2/3 days ago.

Come on guys , speak on private about knowledge on anticheat please , i would Like just to know if Staff or Battleye Can ban an obvious hacker more quickly, not After 2or 3 days . Thx

Edited by Occitan

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Ah yes, because you are Mr.KingShit and know everything there is to know about every possible subject. How about accept the fact that you lack knowledge in some areas that others have more experience in?

32-bit BattlEye is less capable than 64-bit, as is literally EVERY program. Lets not forget that LO themselves have stated BE was not implemented properly. Next time don't be a dumbass Cooky, there are plenty of people who know more than you do.

Pls stop.

Its not about the anticheat being 64 bit architecture or 32 bit architecture. Its the game itself. Apb is an old game and some of the important mechanics in the game are client sided. For instance, the sprint speed/teleport. How can u run faster than normal if its server sided?

To make it simpler..what if ingame cash be client sided heh? Ppl would be using cheat engine and be multiplying the cash they got.

Cheat coders find these bugs in the game's code and they exploit these accordingly. Triggerbot/ wallhacks exist even in modern games dealing with whatever anticheat. Coders find a way to fool the anticheat to make the cheats.

3 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Pls stop.

Its not about the anticheat being 64 bit architecture or 32 bit architecture. Its the game itself. Apb is an old game and some of the important mechanics in the game are client sided. For instance, the sprint speed/teleport. How can u run faster than normal if its server sided?

To make it simpler..what if ingame cash be client sided heh? Ppl would be using cheat engine and be multiplying the cash they got.

Cheat coders find these bugs in the game's code and they exploit these accordingly. Triggerbot/ wallhacks exist even in modern games dealing with whatever anticheat. Coders find a way to fool the anticheat to make the cheats.

they are not just upping the run modifier or something, otherwise they wouldn't teleport. more modern engines like ue4 had the same or even worse issues - a "trading" mmorpg (archeage) allowed cheaters to teleport across the whole world (with their wares).

the same happened in another (okay, also a bit dated) big game - guild wars 2. people did their map completions - that would require you to off places all across the whole game - within minutes by just teleporting everywhere.

the 32bit version of BE might be more vulnerable to exploits for various reasons (partially i'd guess for requiring some kind of systemside "emulation" layer to allow 32bit to run on 64bit)

this really doesn't have much to do with the engine though, despite being outdated.

the issue rather is that movement is clientsided - but serversided really is no alternative here (they use that for cars and you can feel the input lag quite much there + it would cause various other issues).

"sanity checks" might sound easy in theory "just check if he moving to fast lawl" but they are really not in practice (don't you think they would've employed them by now if it was as feasible as you try to say?)

Edited by neophobia

Sorry I'm late.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.