Sign in to follow this  
ramell

Looking for committed players

Apb has a shit load of inactive players, most of whom left the game long before they realize how worthy this game is to keep. While some of them are frustrated by inevitable cheaters in the game, most of them just lacks the experience or guidance to take them to the next level.

Now, I’m looking for rookie players with commitment to this game to play with me. I can guide you through the game and help you level up fast. I also provide award opportunities for Armas Market outfit packages if you are genuinely committed and actively playing.

interested? PM me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

just try to find the rookies and add em to a clan or so thats the best way or te easyest 

gives them a lot of teamplay ability's and u can give them information.

• Like 2

Asking such questions on the forums isn't worth it.

I didn't bother with the forums and I played for literal years prior. Lol

• Like 1

As a person willing to act as a mentor or coach, I am disappointed that there is no system for any other player to act as chaperone to new players.

While role models should be checked in their ability, verified to have genuinely good intentions and maybe having quality control checks to prevent abuse; The SPCM (if to return) as a concept seems limited in capability/capacity and how open and accepting are applications remain intangible. But that's just a view from the outside.

@MattScott Just my 2 cents for food for thought.

Anyway back on topic: 

Taking advice from eSports players from other games, Every loss is an opportunity to reflect on where lessons could be learnt and improve overall.

APB can feel toxic but that is a mix of number of factors, half of the battle one's on head to remember that you are playing against other people and that just because you can't see their faces or hear their voices doesn't mean they're all being harsh and trying to ruin your fun.

Without some level of grounding, it is easy to become desensitised and dehumanise other players without some reference to the person behind the character.

An example of this would be new players feeling there is a great number of hacker in game than there actually is. Although uncommon, it could potentially leads to overly competitiveness and taking the game too seriously in developing disdain to opposing factions.

My personal outlook in life is that to get the most out of anything, you need to acknowledge the flaws for what they are even if others don't want to admit it or may be perceived as taboo, Constructive Criticism then can be made in a fair and open mind.

I too am more than happy to offer guidance on Jericho or Citidel on how to get the most of your weapons, cars and character mods; areas of improvement and how to change an outlook in game.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

As a person willing to act as a mentor or coach, I am disappointed that there is no system for any other player to act as chaperone to new players.

While role models should be checked in their ability, verified to have genuinely good intentions and maybe having quality control checks to prevent abuse; The SPCM (if to return) as a concept seems limited in capability/capacity and how open and accepting are applications remain intangible. But that's just a view from the outside.

@MattScott Just my 2 cents for food for thought.

I think its a fantastic idea, its something that we do at our company which is also a subscription based company. Our analytics team were running the stats and we were losing so many new members due to them being overwhelmed when joining. A mentor system was put in place where other members, mentored any new members joining. The pickup was slow to start but once set up, there is initially no cost only revenue to be gained. Maybe drop the tutorial and have a mentor server, in which experienced players can wait and help any new players who have joined. Can also be used for clan recruitment.

• Like 2

Now we're talking. I'm down. I do it all the time anyways. 

Kinda sounds like a clan thing, but clans fall a part quick, maybe make a discord for easy communication outside of being logged into Apb. Best of luck.

PS; it's always helpful to include what faction, server, and device you play on.

P.S. to the P.S. Hi Ramell

anyone who plays apb should be committed 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just a reminder that ARMAS gifting is no longer an option.

Shhhhh you'll ruin it.

I honestly don't even remember how I found APB, I have one memory from eons ago of when i was rank <40 & bronze or silver, other than that, I don't remember what it was like, anyone else experience this?

I think I might have brain damage..  Help...

7 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

I think I might have brain damage..

that explains why you play apb

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

giphy.webp

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

ain't that applicable to us all?

22 hours ago, VickyFox said:

This might be a good way to bring back the RAF program except with longer term goals in mind to try and tilt the rewards towards those really making an effort to mentor new players rather than just getting them to sign up and play for a few hours. 

If they put thought into it with input from SPCT and the community they could really work out a good list of what makes a good SPCM member and what sort of milestones determines a well-mentored player worthy of rewarding that SPCM member or better yet sharing the rewards gear up the new players with some of that RAF junk so they're not completely restricted to white guns. I'm talking about really long term milestones here like the Newbie reaching rank 150 or earning 10k JTs or reaching the end-game tier level contacts (or spending 5000G1C...). I'm sure more creative minds than mine could make up a list of milestones which are showing of what makes a good player but you get what I mean? It'll be harder to exploit the RAF when the rewards can be months apart or require more effort than just making a smurf account to play for a week and forget about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

This might be a good way to bring back the RAF program except with longer term goals in mind to try and tilt the rewards towards those really making an effort to mentor new players rather than just getting them to sign up and play for a few hours. 

If they put thought into it with input from SPCT and the community they could really work out a good list of what makes a good SPCM member and what sort of milestones determines a well-mentored player worthy of rewarding that SPCM member or better yet sharing the rewards gear up the new players with some of that RAF junk so they're not completely restricted to white guns. I'm talking about really long term milestones here like the Newbie reaching rank 150 or earning 10k JTs or reaching the end-game tier level contacts (or spending 5000G1C...). I'm sure more creative minds than mine could make up a list of milestones which are showing of what makes a good player but you get what I mean? It'll be harder to exploit the RAF when the rewards can be months apart or require more effort than just making a smurf account to play for a week and forget about.

I told my friends NOT to cite my name when I referred them to APB as I was anticipating ban waves because of RAF's exploitation.

Why not just reward newcomers for joining?

A new exclusive gun variant or armas vehicle should not be needed as an incentive or as the final deciding factor to refer someone!

If someone believes APB is genuinely good enough to recommend to a friend, then is there a need for a reward after getting to play with that friend in a game that you enjoy?

I am still am and may always will be bitter over getting nothing for not exploiting Refer a Friend and actually referring someone without using it, while everyone else gets to keep their rewards despite GamerFirst admitting it was exploitation... Which is against their own rules!

The cynic in me says I'd rather give the reward to new members who were referred, then have a bribe which is open to be abused. 

...Sorry but it was an injustice and GamerFirst admits it and did no further action despite they allowed it.

-back on topic-

Currently the only promotion is the Alienware car promo but it's limited in quantity, There is a start pack on Steam but that's a premium pack which needs to be paid for...

Really the only thing encourage people to join APB is existing APB users and people judging APB based on it's own merits as it is.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this