Ive stopped being able to enjoy my time on APB Reloaded.. Am I the only one?

Burn out and nostalgia, it happens. Do something else for a while, I burnt myself out on FFXIV and looked back on games like Soldier Front 2 with nostalgia, going back and playing both now, I'm either bored or astounded by how bad the game is.

I believe I've had 5-6 missions last weekend where high rank *golds* tried ruining the mission through dethreating. 

Take a break, play something else and come back later.

• Like 2

Tbh... i can enjoy games only when im playing with play4fun group ... But who would love to get rekt all the time in solo gameplay.

APB players are too competitive ... almost everyone measures who have biggest di*k.. who have most of skills. No one cares to be friendly and just have fun. APB players loves to be mean and annoying, just grabs ogre and tbag those who get killed.

(In my eye this is why APB have bad community and dying over all).

• Like 1

Well, the game is very old, didn't receive any updates for years, the complete game balance is trash tier and so on.

Together with the fact that the population is extremely low and people have figured out the best things for everything, the game received a boring meta with a handful of guns and the same 3 cars.

• Like 1

why do you feel obligated to keep playing

why do you treat APB like a job

why do you treat any game like a job

the majority of people can come to terms with the fact that they get burned out on games without needing to write an essay about it, it's not like you haven't been part of discussion as to why the game isn't like it used to be

if you seriously wanted to find APB fun again you should, like others have already said, take a break. worst that can happen is you're the same, but hey, that happens with every game eventually. i'd kill to play blacklight retribution in its prime again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

mad catz M.M.O.7 looks like there are only refurbished ones left.

the main reason to have that mouse are basically the extra buttons on the side, since no other mouse has them in that way.  They are all big and except form one I can reach them and not have issues like other mice with super lots of tiny ones on the side. 

And the action lock buttons are a great feature for games where developers thought interacting with a tree or rock is an action that should take like 15 seconds of holding a mouse button.  those features are really some I never wanna miss again. Sure the mouse has also a ton of other unneeded things.

same issue but i had the RAT 7 mac edition loved the mouse felt also heavy ... poorly no mouse like that anymore on the market ... my right click is destroyed 

You missed your classes just to play this game? And I thought I made bad life choices.

I started to be bored in 2016 right before BDO release then it was fast ride down the hill. I still feel the urge to log in once in a while but I can't find the enjoyment anymore. Without it there is no motivation for me. I can just run and feed the enemies because there is nothing to strive for anymore.

29 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

same issue but i had the RAT 7 mac edition loved the mouse felt also heavy ... poorly no mouse like that anymore on the market ... my right click is destroyed 

yeah mouse wheel and left click seem to get issues pretty early. (first one died by non functional left mouse button), and this one gets wheel issues.  But then not sure if the first one got destroyed by the n-tec gamplay and the second one by MWO (in which i need to click the Mousewheel a lot). I wish somewhen somewhere someone does such a mouse again, Sad that logitech never made such an approach, but I guess they are more into standard shooters where a few buttons do it.

I haven't been able to enjoy it too much lately because my PC refuses to update and I'm stuck on outdated drivers reducing my performance to shit.

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Playign apb every single night withotu even sleep sometimes, changed alot since RTW days or G1 but still i do enjoying my time so much in APB. I lost many friends but this is how the life works man, you can lose something you cna achive something other, i found many other new friends much better than old ones and i am happy for that, you just need to feel and to find right ones.

Yeah, matchmaking is annoying and boring but they will rework it soon as possible, after the engine will come so, dont' worry about that. Sadly Out Of Bounds, Forbidden Areas and Invisible Walls don't allow us anymore to explore full districts like we used to do years ago but i've posted a topic where i suggested to remove/adjust something like that, i still jumping around with my General Lee Vegas 4x4 and i still find my ways to go on roofs or OOB areas but i would prefer to be able to do that without more difficulties liek instant respawn or just get killed randomly for nothing.

Is right to hear everyones thoughts and i hope you will feel better in the future.

Exactly, was thinkign the same thing, why do you need to get mad and sad like that man.

I don't even need to open the ARMAS except for the end of the week to see new limited time offers added in by LO, to much Premium.

Daily event was fun, had something to do different than the normal game missions or FC.

Out of Bounds need to be reworked or removed in a specific district type liek i've suggested in a topic i've posted few days ago.

Kick system isn't well done, they should make somethign too for vehicle grifers.

The cheaters aren't a problem for me, didn't seen many on bronze, more on silver or gold districts.

Why not raid missions, like The Division or other type of games, liek you need a 6/7/8 players team/group to join for be able in partecipating and get this raid started.

I would love Asylum with a higher open world range, i mean, they could open new parts of the map where raids could happen, just to let players explore too new areas and enjoy abit more the game mode, they don't need to made a compelte new district, just open closed areas.

Could be but i don't know, like i said in many comments i think they making priorities before and then all other.

Reward for this.. hmm.. interesting but i don't think so about housing system.

Isn't that bad your english, mine is worse.

Thats true 😂

Thats your opinion and i agree with you, i mean, everyone have different opinions and different ways to take.

Actually using both contacts and armas guns aroudn districts without any problem, i don't meet often these strange players you met, i dont' know if you play sivler but i play mostly on bronze because i liek to chill and relax with my clan mates and have fun with my friends too.

Exactly

1 count, 0 don't.

Agreed

I play on APB:RU Citadel servers silver district.

5 hours ago, Speedz said:

I believe I've had 5-6 missions last weekend where high rank *golds* tried ruining the mission through dethreating. 

Take a break, play something else and come back later.

Are you talking about SPCT members?

Games largely unplayable. DDoS is always in effect and the servers struggle. Couple that with low population (these go hand in hand) and no new contacts/gear/etc, it's not really hard to see why no ones playing.

38 minutes ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Games largely unplayable. DDoS is always in effect and the servers struggle. Couple that with low population (these go hand in hand) and no new contacts/gear/etc, it's not really hard to see why no ones playing.

guess I'm no one *sniff sniff*

On 1/28/2019 at 12:15 AM, Queen of Love said:

edit: the Out Of Bounds should be removed, NOW..

HELL YES!!!, that was one of the funnest things to waste time on, made the down time enjoyable.

I get people exploited it, so make the out of bounds mission status based. 

I miss seeing a random vegas flying thru the air, and bouncing off of rooftops.

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 2:51 PM, CookiePuss said:

Speaking of which: why the hell is everyone constantly out to get you guys?

I mean I personally disagree with his decision to choose who he did, but that doesn't exactly warrant me being an a-hole. You'd think people would go the route of simply waiting for a chance to do what they can elsewhere. Is what it is I figure. I want to help out. Trying to shit all over a volunteer program doesn't get anyone anywhere. Yet that's exactly what I keep on seeing. Well, that or kissing patootie. Beyond irritating to say the least. 

7 minutes ago, Genobee said:

I mean I personally disagree with his decision to choose who he did, but that doesn't exactly warrant me being an a-hole. You'd think people would go the route of simply waiting for a chance to do what they can elsewhere. Is what it is I figure. I want to help out. Trying to shit all over a volunteer program doesn't get anyone anywhere. Yet that's exactly what I keep on seeing. Well, that or kissing patootie. Beyond irritating to say the least. 

Prolly cause special groups like that have gone very bad in the past. Remember this community has a long history of abuse.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

Prolly cause special groups like that have gone very bad in the past. Remember this community has a long history of abuse.

..that's fair. Hadn't even really thought about that until you mentioned it. I don't even know where to begin with how flawed the SPCM group was for example. Abused to all hell and back.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:08 AM, MartisLTU said:

Tbh... i can enjoy games only when im playing with play4fun group ... But who would love to get rekt all the time in solo gameplay.

APB players are too competitive ... almost everyone measures who have biggest di*k.. who have most of skills. No one cares to be friendly and just have fun. APB players loves to be mean and annoying, just grabs ogre and tbag those who get killed.

(In my eye this is why APB have bad community and dying over all).

All Tryhards, not being rude but they are. Look up the definition. 

They are the type that use the word the most and use it incorrectly when in fact it is themselves. 

1 hour ago, Genobee said:

I don't mind it tbh, there are a lot of reason to go after us.

For many, its the baggage of the past that the SPCT title carries.

For some its the lack of an application process, which of course leads to worries about special treatment.

For others its the simple questions of "why these people?", or "surely there are better candidates?".

All these are valid points tbh and not gonna lie, I'd probably be feeling the same way had I not been asked to join. That being said all those of us who were asked to join can do is take the opportunity seriously, and so far it looks like everyone in the program does. Only time will tell though I guess.