Ive stopped being able to enjoy my time on APB Reloaded.. Am I the only one?

I just remember this game being so amazing back in the day to the point that Id lose sleep every single night just to get in a few hours, skip college classes to grind out for more levels getting ever so closer to the amazing things that everyone else had, to finish designing my clothes and cars that I scraped shit together to be able to buy..  And well, now that Im there and none of my friends still play Im just.... I dont know.

I logged in for about the total of 5 minutes driving around waiting for a mission to pop up and remembering the amazing feelings of being in my shitty little car but able to pull off some amazing Shini level gameplay moments and trying to vegas jump ontop of buildings and explore the city freely and... Then I start getting discouraged about how I used to be when I could no life the game freely without a care int he world and laughing and joking around with friends and just having a generally amazing time playing the game.

I dont know.. Maybe its just me and Im getting tired of everything but I just want to have fun in APB again.. This game used to be my everything, my escape from reality, my home away from home, somehwrre I could be truly  myself and not fear judgement and just have fun but its not that anymore and I dont know why.   I still tell people today how amazing this game is and how they should try it cause I want people to get the APB Experience too but...    I guess it just doesnt feel like APB anymore, if that makes any sense at all..

I know I shit post alot but Id honestly like to hear everyones thoughts and opinions because Im at witts end trying to have any sort of enjoyment out of anything anymore and APB was always my go to but sadly it isnt anymore..

If overall population, and in game chat are anything you go by, you are far from alone my friend. 

• Like 1

just quit again and leave us alone 

• Like 7

Seems it was a pretty unhealthy hobby for you, if you sacrificed sleep and class to grind. 

About your friends? Get used to it, all I can say. People get tired of stuff they don't enjoy easy, end up moving on. Hang out or play something else with them, your friends are not going anywhere. 

To me it's all a big 4ss pointer towards moving on and trying new stuff. I'm not joking. Try drugs! See? That was kind of a joke. Seriously though, shake off that shit and move on for a bit, while LO does their thing. Won't hurt you one bit. 

• Like 1

just play the game if you like the game dude. maybe find cool people to play with, i literally never play mission districts alone.

it's important to play with people that don't get angry at everything, cause this will bleed over into you.

1 minute ago, SLICKIEM said:

just play the game if you like the game dude. maybe find cool people to play with, i literally never play mission districts alone.

it's important to play with people that don't get angry at everything, cause this will bleed over into you.

playing the game isnt fun.  idk, pretty much what I expected from posting on here, edgy patootie one liners and people not even reading what was posted.  

/whoosh 

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

playing the game isnt fun.  idk, pretty much what I expected from posting on here, edgy patootie one liners and people not even reading what was posted.  

/whoosh 

kk, /whooshing isn't applicable unless you are making a joke. just stop, it doesn't make you funny

i was under the impression you wanted some input. i've played with angry people and it made me not like playing, too.

i did read the whole post multiple times, carefully considering a comment that would be constructive to your scenario.

i thought maybe for once you had a serious post, instead you really embodied your profile pic for the 924th time

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

/whoosh 

create a million shitposts and then act shocked when your single “real” topic isn’t taken seriously 

• Like 3

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

/whoosh 

Not anyone's fault you get bored within days of saying you're back yet again *shrugs*

Go practice stunt driving its a lost art on APB lately.

Go practice training newer-ish people and hopefully not be a wet sock when you do.

Go practice playing without a HUD to make it extreme mode gameplay.

But please ...... seriously please... no more groan threads

You cant blame the game for its community but for sure there are people still enjoying the game everytime they get online squading up with their friends,i remember when i first started on Joker NA.Was playin the game with the friends i made,people were so chill and welcoming we had a lot of fun playing.But time passes people change,community progresses or the other way around,it is all about finding your spot with the change

Edited by Lockback
  • Like 1

without new content is normal skip the classic daily APB entry.

Max rank- done

Joker store- complete

ARMAS- just for refresh premium.

The idea of daily event was nice. Never understood why they removed it.

edit: the Out Of Bounds should be removed, NOW.

edit2: The kick system is griefers friendly.

edit2389: The cheaters should dont be a problem if my FPS could be 60 like every other game i play.

One of my suggestion is put efforts in create new mini maps for "raid mission district" with new features.

Why dont add district like Beacon with a PVE opposition? Civilians are enough AI evolved to fight too.

Could be nice a stronghold archittecture where PVE and Players play mixed team for defend /assault their base.

reward for the raids? the base itself. like a complex housing system too.

editFinal: my english is bad. sorry. dont warning me again.

Edited by Queen of Love
a lot of reasons.
  • Like 1

Civilians are fightin alright😂😂got ran over by civilians mid missions😂😂quite a few times

8 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

/whoosh 

Sorry sweetie but WHOOSING IS MY DOMAIN and is NOT ACCEPTED!

NEEEEEEEXT!

Nah you are not the only one. Game used to be fun and you where able to use any weapon in the game since everyone didn't car game play and use meta guns\Low yield ammo box spam. Since this game is just left with people that do everything to win and you have to use the same try hard meta load outs to compete this game has become very boring and uninteresting. I am just holding off for the engine upgrade and if that flops i will sell my PC and move over to the Nintendo switch :^).

IN MY HONEST OPINION

Edited by Gateron

i lost intrest in apb 3 years ago and only played once to 7 days a year. now i m back and i can say that taking a break for a while made me enjoy apb more again than when i played 3 years ago.

yeah it is the people you play with that matters a lot. It's too sad  that we cannot play together on joker anymore, that time was fun,, but driving alone on Jericho is poop by the delay it has.

And the worst my mouse seems to be getting issues, yet I cannot replace it because no one else does that Kind of Mouse anymore : ( So I stick to irrelevant slow games and RPG's and RTS stuff.

Honestly, after playing this game since RTW released it I can say that it's been a long time since I enjoyed the game itself, I only enjoy the people I play with.
Hopefully, that will change during this year with new content and a new engine.

(This is not the account I started to play on)

34 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

yeah it is the people you play with that matters a lot. It's too sad  that we cannot play together on joker anymore, that time was fun,, but driving alone on Jericho is poop by the delay it has.

And the worst my mouse seems to be getting issues, yet I cannot replace it because no one else does that Kind of Mouse anymore : ( So I stick to irrelevant slow games and RPG's and RTS stuff.

wich mouse do you have ? 

13 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I just remember this game being so amazing back in the day to the point that Id lose sleep every single night just to get in a few hours, skip college classes to grind out for more levels getting ever so closer to the amazing things that everyone else had, to finish designing my clothes and cars that I scraped shit together to be able to buy..  And well, now that Im there and none of my friends still play Im just.... I dont know.

I logged in for about the total of 5 minutes driving around waiting for a mission to pop up and remembering the amazing feelings of being in my shitty little car but able to pull off some amazing Shini level gameplay moments and trying to vegas jump ontop of buildings and explore the city freely and... Then I start getting discouraged about how I used to be when I could no life the game freely without a care int he world and laughing and joking around with friends and just having a generally amazing time playing the game.

I dont know.. Maybe its just me and Im getting tired of everything but I just want to have fun in APB again.. This game used to be my everything, my escape from reality, my home away from home, somehwrre I could be truly  myself and not fear judgement and just have fun but its not that anymore and I dont know why.   I still tell people today how amazing this game is and how they should try it cause I want people to get the APB Experience too but...    I guess it just doesnt feel like APB anymore, if that makes any sense at all..

I know I shit post alot but Id honestly like to hear everyones thoughts and opinions because Im at witts end trying to have any sort of enjoyment out of anything anymore and APB was always my go to but sadly it isnt anymore..

Bored ayy? you oughta hang out with me more. 

30 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

wich mouse do you have ? 

mad catz M.M.O.7 looks like there are only refurbished ones left.

the main reason to have that mouse are basically the extra buttons on the side, since no other mouse has them in that way.  They are all big and except form one I can reach them and not have issues like other mice with super lots of tiny ones on the side. 

And the action lock buttons are a great feature for games where developers thought interacting with a tree or rock is an action that should take like 15 seconds of holding a mouse button.  those features are really some I never wanna miss again. Sure the mouse has also a ton of other unneeded things.

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

just quit again and leave us alone 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Playign apb every single night withotu even sleep sometimes, changed alot since RTW days or G1 but still i do enjoying my time so much in APB. I lost many friends but this is how the life works man, you can lose something you cna achive something other, i found many other new friends much better than old ones and i am happy for that, you just need to feel and to find right ones.

Yeah, matchmaking is annoying and boring but they will rework it soon as possible, after the engine will come so, dont' worry about that. Sadly Out Of Bounds, Forbidden Areas and Invisible Walls don't allow us anymore to explore full districts like we used to do years ago but i've posted a topic where i suggested to remove/adjust something like that, i still jumping around with my General Lee Vegas 4x4 and i still find my ways to go on roofs or OOB areas but i would prefer to be able to do that without more difficulties liek instant respawn or just get killed randomly for nothing.

Is right to hear everyones thoughts and i hope you will feel better in the future.

15 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

Exactly, was thinkign the same thing, why do you need to get mad and sad like that man.

7 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

without new content is normal skip the classic daily APB entry.

Max rank- done

Joker store- complete

ARMAS- just for refresh premium.

The idea of daily event was nice. Never understood why they removed it.

edit: the Out Of Bounds should be removed, NOW.

edit2: The kick system is griefers friendly.

edit2389: The cheaters should dont be a problem if my FPS could be 60 like every other game i play.

One of my suggestion is put efforts in create new mini maps for "raid mission district" with new features.

Why dont add district like Beacon with a PVE opposition? Civilians are enough AI evolved to fight too.

Could be nice a stronghold archittecture where PVE and Players play mixed team for defend /assault their base.

reward for the raids? the base itself. like a complex housing system too.

editFinal: my english is bad. sorry. dont warning me again.

I don't even need to open the ARMAS except for the end of the week to see new limited time offers added in by LO, to much Premium.

Daily event was fun, had something to do different than the normal game missions or FC.

Out of Bounds need to be reworked or removed in a specific district type liek i've suggested in a topic i've posted few days ago.

Kick system isn't well done, they should make somethign too for vehicle grifers.

The cheaters aren't a problem for me, didn't seen many on bronze, more on silver or gold districts.

Why not raid missions, like The Division or other type of games, liek you need a 6/7/8 players team/group to join for be able in partecipating and get this raid started.

I would love Asylum with a higher open world range, i mean, they could open new parts of the map where raids could happen, just to let players explore too new areas and enjoy abit more the game mode, they don't need to made a compelte new district, just open closed areas.

Could be but i don't know, like i said in many comments i think they making priorities before and then all other.

Reward for this.. hmm.. interesting but i don't think so about housing system.

Isn't that bad your english, mine is worse.

7 hours ago, Lockback said:

Civilians are fightin alright😂😂got ran over by civilians mid missions😂😂quite a few times

Thats true 😂

4 hours ago, Gateron said:

Nah you are not the only one. Game used to be fun and you where able to use any weapon in the game since everyone didn't car game play and use meta guns\Low yield ammo box spam. Since this game is just left with people that do everything to win and you have to use the same try hard meta load outs to compete this game has become very boring and uninteresting. I am just holding off for the engine upgrade and if that flops i will sell my PC and move over to the Nintendo switch :^).

IN MY HONEST OPINION

Thats your opinion and i agree with you, i mean, everyone have different opinions and different ways to take.

Actually using both contacts and armas guns aroudn districts without any problem, i don't meet often these strange players you met, i dont' know if you play sivler but i play mostly on bronze because i liek to chill and relax with my clan mates and have fun with my friends too.

2 hours ago, dailytism said:

make friends

Exactly

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

1 count, 0 don't.

1 hour ago, Vincci said:

this deppends on how you play the game.

Agreed