Lign

Just wondering

How this guy passed recent ban wave, he has been running for 1-2 weeks as I remember

d6696a0a06315a4c936c1f9e235dbf0b.jpg

I wonder if cheats would auto-aim onto friendlies, I mean he has a teamkill medal

If you have seen him cheating, use the in-game /report function. Ban wave doesn't mean that they detected all cheaters.

Unfortunately, the mission table doesn't prove anything, for everything we know he might just found someone AFK and keep killing him.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

I wonder if cheats would auto-aim onto friendlies, I mean he has a teamkill medal

it’s fc, people regularly just strafe right through your fire lines

tks are too easy with a cheat since either the aimbot is locked on an enemy in the back or the triggerbot is already firing for you

16 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

might be locked into the enemy which was getting arrested by a teammate and killed teammate with him accidentally

14 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

If you have seen him cheating, use the in-game /report function. Ban wave doesn't mean that they detected all cheaters.

Unfortunately, the mission table doesn't prove anything, for everything we know he might just found someone AFK and keep killing him.

and speedhacking is just ingame feature

Edited by Lign

Yep, that makes sense~

Wow though, he actually farmed the Joker-Store version of fragile and is being a monster with it up close using an nfas..

31 minutes ago, Lign said:

and speedhacking is just ingame feature

If you know that the person in question was speedhacking, have you reported him? 

Edited by Saxtus

Scoreboards alone aren't much proof. I've been getting scores like 60 kills 5 deaths myself by camping corners with a csg. It's really not that hard. Just use /report or record a video and then also add some scoreboard screenshots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

95 times?

27 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

If you know that the person in question was speedhacking, have you reported him? 

i think his responce to you about the speedhaxing was him being sarcastic as you think 95 kills is a no easy task, and better yet, 95 kills on a afker

• Like 2

As several users have already pointed out, please submit a report using the in-game /report tool. If you have video/other evidence that you would like to show, send a report to our support here. Thread Locked.

-Spuzva

• Thanks 1