Sign in to follow this  
Yvng16

Cops stunning

Plz and I mean plz take cop stunning out of the game or neaf it like there should be no reason I’m in a game and the whole game I’m getting stunning like it’s not fair to the guys who is good a gun play but all the cop has to do is shot u 2 times and ur stunned it makes no sense like it should take the same amount of bullets to stun me as it does to kill them can this plz be In a update or sum 

Both All Points Bulletin and APB Reloaded born with this feature, why need they to remove it, that can't make any sense,

Try to understand, this is how works in the real life, you get stunned just by the first shoot, so, you should feel yourself lucky to not have that setting implemented.

LTL weapons and stun are weaker then lethal weapons and most of the time, lose to them if the person who the cops are attempting to stun are average in skill.(save for PIG+Perc...well...PIG+basically anything is easy stuns, even explosives.)

If you're constantly losing out to LTL weapons in fights, that's not the game being unfair or LTL being OP, that's just the raw difference between skill and a indication of your own., because even if the cop wasn't using LTL, they'd still win against you. 

• Like 1

Well, it isn't necessarily about it being OP. What you need to understand is that LTL has a play style of its own. First, most LTL weapons either do a lot of stun damage but have a magazine capacity under 10, or do very little stun damage but have 30 or so rounds per magazine. Not only that, some of the strategies used by LTL players are using lethal weapons and then using LTL weapons, because lethal weapons can cause stun damage as well, or they take opp by surprise. Unfortunately, LTL weapons are EXTREMELY lacking in range, with the PIG having a range just slightly further than the repair torch. You most likely just ran into opp that spends most of their time, if not all of it, rolling with LTLs. Trust me, LTL weapons are DEFINITELY not OP, some of the players that use LTL are though.

I'm keeping my nl9 and stun nades, thanks.

Also, make the NL9 two shots again.

Edited by Leefekyn
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Yvng16 said:

Plz and I mean plz take cop stunning out of the game or neaf it like there should be no reason I’m in a game and the whole game I’m getting stunning like it’s not fair to the guys who is good a gun play but all the cop has to do is shot u 2 times and ur stunned it makes no sense like it should take the same amount of bullets to stun me as it does to kill them can this plz be In a update or sum 

This type of thread again?

Please use search especially when its in the same week as the other thread with the same topic

We need OSMAW LTL launcher!

NotZombieBiscuit, liked your post because you are 100% spot on.

Edited by Rade