NotZombieBiscuit

Do Not Take Every Fight

On 1/26/2019 at 6:17 AM, _chain said:

Just wait for your teammates, thats my tip. Too many times i've had people jump head first into a 1v2 instead of waiting for the teammate 50m behind them to get a fair battle. Just regroup, you're not a pro and you can't take two guys at the same time in a hallway. 

Also, more people have to get used to flanking instead of going in through the same spot in the open expecting a change.

Had that happen just the other day. Idiot teammate decided rushing 2 NFAS enemies with his OCA would be a better idea than just keeping them occupied while I flanked and nailed them with an ATAC from a good distance. Then of course once he died, they separated and then closed in on me too early for me to counter their movements. Some people just have zero fucking common sense.

This actually helped me a lot thanks! I always kept pushing with the item. 

1 hour ago, hempx said:

This actually helped me a lot thanks! I always kept pushing with the item. 

If you have the item, whether it be a heavy or medium carry. You should be focused on getting that item where it needs to be, don't ever take the chance of dying and requiring it to be picked up again.

• Like 1

That's a list of reasons I play fight club, because solo queuing is actually nearly impossible when you almost always go up against pre-made groups.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, Ketog said:

Not gonna lie this is very very true , can i add a point here ? :

• If you are driving to the objective with a friend in your car and see an random enemy on the road . DO NOT TAKE THE FIGHT.

This happends way too much , your ally suddently going out the car and leaving you alone in the passenger seat , only so he can try to get a greedy kill that will serve no purpose , the worst part is when he fails at doing so .

they do it cause "uber pros" /s do it for kills all the time. These players will litterally chase you in a group if you just spawned, and hunt your spawns/target you every time they see you just spawned via vehicle between point a and point b. It's really annoying.

Or if the other team is in fact STING, then you do not even have to do the mission at all.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

(This might be slightly unrelated, but i see it as helpful to those who don't know it), early on in APB, it is important to know your priorities. I find the best is something like this (in order of importance from left to right): 

Life > objective > protecting allies > kill. *

Also, if you get the oppertunity to kill a moving group of unaware opponents, always aim for the person at the back.

Also also, always make sure you have cover (and, if possable, cover to fall back to as well) before an encounter, and use grenades*. 

(* : may differ depending on the situation)

6 hours ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

~snip~

I'd personally put the objective before my life, but I can sort of get what you're saying.

You just have to remember though that you can't usually get the objective if you die while doing the objective.

What if they insult my mother?

On 1/26/2019 at 12:31 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

YOU. DO. NOT. HAVE. TO. FIGHT.

Day One-Thousand and Twenty-Four: I have finally mastered the art of not fighting. I can now effortlessly take objectives while my enemies remain fools, thinking that killing me matters. I am no longer capable of losing.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:35 AM, Crusade said:

~snip~

Nice clip.

I love how often this shit works.