MattScott

Explanation of recent bans

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

I didn't say that people bind macros to LMB, but a crutch is a crutch, and it will gimp you in the end.

Sure, they can give short-term benefit, but ultimately they'll limit your growth and even cause atrophy, and in the case of macros for an ultimately minute benefit.

My macro is my fingers.

and they know experience.

heh

heh

heh

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alani said:

~snip~

I feel like there's some innuendo or something I don't understand here, and I'm scared.

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I mean, they're generally pretty clear about that, aren't they?

idk how orbit does things, haven’t been banned by them

yet :^)

i was implying the ban was for being a toxic fuck, in case that didn’t translate

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk how orbit does things, haven’t been banned by them

yet :^)

Fair point.

You need to work on that.

22 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

this was not a false ban wave.....

My apologies as well then. Normally when someone comments in that style of talking on a quote of one of my posts , it's meant at me directly so I was defensive

there's a separate team working on fallen earth but theres a lot of program parts of fallen earth that has to be done from scratch so its taking longer.

^^^^ THIS ( ty cookie )

If "fallen earth" had half the love that apb would have, it would work.

While I do not see "at all normal" that the game "fallen earth" has never had anticheat, it is more, when you saw people doing all the shots "headshots without failures" and in another game those same people being worse than a stone. .. they told you that you were a crying baby and similar nonsense.

Everything changed when a player used the cheat and upload it to YouTube using it, and from there "existed" were no longer flying unicorn stories. It seems good to me that they remake the game but they could help us "a little" by putting something on us, I do not care if the anticheat is bad or good. I see the Apb forums and I see the same as in fallen earth, several of the community use words "be good" or "learn to play" when part of the community is frustrated in the game given that they have not taken the point to the game or if they are playing against people who use "macro cheats", seeing it as impossible, starting to accuse.

I believe more in teaching how to play than in disrespecting players who have not taken the point of play, it is not about winning or losing, but spending a pleasant time, I do not think anyone here earns money to win in the game.

Sincerely, I say to those who use cheating, that they have a problem of self-esteem and that they look at a psychologist, seriously.

Edited by Aroa Croft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

If "fallen earth" had half the love that apb would have, it would work.

While I do not see "at all normal" that the game "fallen earth" has never had anticheat, it is more, when you saw people doing all the shots "headshots without failures" and in another game those same people being worse than a stone. .. they told you that you were a crying baby and similar nonsense.

Everything changed when a player used the cheat and upload it to YouTube using it, and from there "existed" were no longer flying unicorn stories. It seems good to me that they remake the game but they could help us "a little" by putting something on us, I do not care if the anticheat is bad or good. I see the Apb forums and I see the same as in fallen earth, several of the community use words "be good" or "learn to play" when part of the community is frustrated in the game given that they have not taken the point to the game or if they are playing against people who use "macro cheats", seeing it as impossible, starting to accuse.

I believe more in teaching how to play than in disrespecting players who have not taken the point of play, it is not about winning or losing, but spending a pleasant time, I do not think anyone here earns money to win in the game.

Sincerely, I say to those who use cheating, that they have a problem of self-esteem and that they look at a psychologist, seriously.

your "facts" about the love fallen earth is given is not completely accurate.

MattScott acknowledged many problems with fallen earth that they are working on.

They have to rebuild game components from scratch as well as deal with fallen earth's engine itself..

That is the equivalent of building a new game which is no easy task

Give them time please they are already working on it.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:35 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

Wonder if they hit people for macros in the wave as well /speculation

nope.

i play HC path, and i commonly end up running APB with several macros for path open all the time, sometimes i get kicked for it, sometimes i play for a bit before it kicks me, and sometimes I turn them off, and I didn't get banned.

Edited by Thaumaturge

22 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

nope.

i play HC path, and i commonly end up running APB with several macros for path open all the time, sometimes i get kicked for it, sometimes i play for a bit before it kicks me, and sometimes I turn them off, and I didn't get banned.

I know they were kicking from servers for it, didn't know if a policy change made bans happen.

8 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I know they were kicking from servers for it, didn't know if a policy change made bans happen.

yup i just mean this has been almost a daily occurence for me as these are like background logoff macros/price check macros you wouldnt know are there unless you hit the binds for them and i have never had any issues, and i've played path since forever, well before BE was even added, and still play through it so no idea but i'm still here.

3 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

yup i just mean this has been almost a daily occurence for me as these are like background logoff macros/price check macros you wouldnt know are there unless you hit the binds for them and i have never had any issues, and i've played path since forever, well before BE was even added, and still play through it so no idea but i'm still here.

oh i meant for APB, I play path too, but don't do trade macros and stuff, I know i did test some macros for APB at one time since I heard about the kicks and used it fairly consistently during the tests i conducted and never got kicked. But i won't discuss further since i don't want more people trying to bypass be kicks in apb.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Support response are really slow, still waiting on a reply about this kind of topic and its been a month now. Are you guys really sorry about banned players who lost all their time on your game and money/progress? Doesn't seem like so to me  some false ban aren't getting investigated on and the people stay banned...

Edited by moneychixx

3 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

Support response are really slow, still waiting on a reply about this kind of topic and its been a month now. Are you guys really sorry about banned players who lost all their time on your game and money/progress? Doesn't seem like so to me  some false ban aren't getting investigated on and the people stay banned...

you always been a problem so its ok 👀

The subject / issue always held the game back more than anything else. Not many people will remember the few days APB was completely hacker free. Never seen so many happy silvers and terrible playing re-rolls. GM got fired though, lol. After that things went back to normal, APB normal. Oh well. Just APB things.

Edited by Jazeker

4 hours ago, Jazeker said:

The subject / issue always held the game back more than anything else. Not many people will remember the few days APB was completely hacker free. Never seen so many happy silvers and terrible playing re-rolls. GM got fired though, lol. After that things went back to normal, APB normal. Oh well. Just APB things.

apb has never been hacker free, there aren’t enough GMs in the entire world to keep apb cheat free

the only things that’ve ever had an effect on cheats are significant game and anticheat updates

19 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

An old vet made some to prove what macros are capable of, I can't find the videos but they existed.

I suspect you're referring to the video I put up 5 years ago named "With and Without Macro - Demonstration". I could be wrong of course.

I had it set to private but I'm willing to have it public for the purpose of this reply/thread. It'll go back to private soon again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZoAKnR06I

Edited by SilverCrow
Typo

Let's hope LO can detect (obviously server-side) and ban macro users.

• Like 1

Is normal that 1 single player can destroy an entire 4 players team in less than 10 seconds?

Neither in COD4 this statistic was legit.

Only in silver district. (the cheat fiesta, on every match, always)

50 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Is normal that 1 single player can destroy an entire 4 players team in less than 10 seconds?

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

It is far more likely for a single player to get 4 kills in 10 seconds on COD4 than APB.

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

can we talk about the fact that you have been playing this game for years with 20 fps? how can you know if someone is cheating? like..get your things straight or stop posting pls

Macros are cheats. Fact.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

Macros are cheats. Fact.

Yep. 

And if you need a macro, you really should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 1

And when they come to ban you, there will be no one left to speak out on your behalf.

there's a speedhacker with nfas on abington (jericho) right now 🙂

any gm to ban him?

ty

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

there's a speedhacker with nfas on abington (jericho) right now 🙂

any gm to ban him?

ty

If you can, take some video to give support.