TzickyT

Mugging Ram Raiding and Chop Chop an crims single player mission.

10 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

its true that its not a bad way to make money but i aint complaining here lol

And we as your opposition, thank you for that. 🙂

5 hours ago, TzickyT said:

to all the aboves

- There is no PVE content for Cops i get that

- All PVE content for Crims conclude to PVP i get that

- To all people thinking PVE doens't exist in the game ... just don't look at it and look at the mechanics i m talking about

- i agree that LO primarly needs to work on the engine and what they think needs to come first. this thing that i am talking about is something that can be patched later on or be worked on in future patches maybe. if they want to work on it that is.

for me all the things i said are about things i find myself while doing my mugging challange. stil i can see people agreeing to what the context is saying and also some who are denieing the fact that there are troubles with the system.

To say Player Versus Environment would imply the game would provide a opponent. The word "Versus" means against / opposed to.

If you're Mugging as person, they're not going to put up much resistance. Heck a shop being ramraided doesn't even move, let alone try to fight back against the player! That is not an opposition.

If RamRaiding is PvE, then so is shooting a car till it blows up!

5 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i called it pve becous there is no opposition needed for doing these things. stil if this is cleared out what do you think of the rest from the post or is PVE bothering u that much ?

Player Versus Environment is if the game has Non-Player Characters / Bots that actually put up an opposition, actively fighting back against the player and attacking them. This is where language and context matters.

PvE in APB would mean that some mission would replace players with bots in matched games, this would be a drastic change to most of the game.

"i called it pve becous there is no opposition

So you're not suggesting adding Non Player Character / Bots to be put in place instead of a player which would be aggressive?  

Now you did use another word. More work on game mechanics and open world interactive features would be welcomed.

---

Without "PvE" content for enforcers, I don't find myself being sympathetic towards your arguments.

I am trying to get my Cop rank up on my second character, but the only way to do that is to use Less than Lethal to get Arrests.

These are stuff that are not strict part of the game, these are objectives we have set to ourselves and APB has no reason to compensate or cater to what we challenge ourselves or each other.

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

And we as your opposition, thank you for that. 🙂

i play cop most of the time.

11 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

To say Player Versus Environment would imply the game would provide a opponent. The word "Versus" means against / opposed to.

If you're Mugging as person, they're not going to put up much resistance. Heck a shop being ramraided doesn't even move, let alone try to fight back against the player! That is not an opposition.

If RamRaiding is PvE, then so is shooting a car till it blows up!

Player Versus Environment is if the game has Non-Player Characters / Bots that actually put up an opposition, actively fighting back against the player and attacking them. This is where language and context matters.

PvE in APB would mean that some mission would replace players with bots in matched games, this would be a drastic change to most of the game.

"i called it pve becous there is no opposition

So you're not suggesting adding Non Player Character / Bots to be put in place instead of a player which would be aggressive?  

Now you did use another word. More work on game mechanics and open world interactive features would be welcomed.

---

Without "PvE" content for enforcers, I don't find myself being sympathetic towards your arguments.

I am trying to get my Cop rank up on my second character, but the only way to do that is to use Less than Lethal to get Arrests.

These are stuff that are not strict part of the game, these are objectives we have set to ourselves and APB has no reason to compensate or cater to what we challenge ourselves or each other.

il update it later on.

on the note further said i understand that a cop has nothing to do by himself when there is not a single crim online and thats something that frustrates me too. but thats something i can't talk about. also i am looking into things that a cop could do and trying to find idea's myself what a cop can do as in a solo map.

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1

Just having the mugging side event come back would be nice tbh.

Or even the dreaded OPGL thing where you kill as many people as you can lol.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

Just having the mugging side event come back would be nice tbh.

Or even the dreaded OPGL thing where you kill as many people as you can lol.

never heard of these events ...

56 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

never heard of these events ...

I believe thats the ester egg hunt thing and the butcher event they're referring to.

One change I would like to see in ram raiding is the enforcers not being able to see your dirty money and witness you on it, it kinda takes the detective work out of the game. I think there should be a window of opportunity to witness criminals actually in the act of raiding or dropping off and that's the only time they can witness. They still do not see how much dirty money the criminal has on them, so they are taking a gamble on how much money they are going to chase down, just like how the criminal is taking a gamble in being spotted. Maybe a side objective for the enforcers can be to take the stolen goods not dropped off as evidence and get a little extra from the station along with the dirty money. Otherwise they leave it alone for the criminals to come back to or ignore.

Because it does suck a little bit when you've done some jobs and they just witness you driving having seen no crime or done any evidence searching.

Edited by Xegethra
Ideas
  • Like 1

Ram raiding should only be allowed in populated districts. (As it was intended)

Free money is bad for the in game economy. 

Change nothing else. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ram raiding should only be allowed in populated districts. (As it was intended)

Free money is bad for the in game economy. 

Change nothing else. 

poorly nough this mechanic isn't build in ... also the hide of money i like that idea too.

in the start topic i putted the same message

as i am mugging people there are a lot of people not intrested in witnessing. mugging has to do a lot with notority and getting flagged by cops if u do to much mugging or other stuff.

if a crim is having green money on his account would and the cop kills him on notority 5 while the crim is not in a mission would it be possible to make a mission starts between that cop and that crim?

its an idea that i had just flopping out of my mind.

wondering also what the community would think of this idea?

Edited by TzickyT