TzickyT

Mugging Ram Raiding and Chop Chop an crims single player mission.

Hi i m TzickyT and i m trying to find out what happened to Ram / Mugging and Car Delivery.

as i am doing the Mugging challange( getting lvl 255 with mugging only) i stumbled on certain inquieries that i highly needed to discuss. I have done several Mugging games in the past and now i start seeing why this is some sort of lost art in the game. Mugging has a lot to do with prestige and grouping up with other players. some sort of community that can focus on only mugging or other single player segments (Ram and Car delivery). The problem is that there is totaly no one intrest in doing these things becous normal missions give 10 times more experience and standing  in the time u are mugging a person. this is the same as for cops but i am not going to talk about that right now.

what are the single player options in apb relaoded for criminals.

- Raming stores is one of the most common things done by new players. they drive into a store and they deliver the packages to a contact.
- Mugging civilians is one of the only things that is not comenly done in the game. lots of players think its not even worth doing so.
- Car delivery is just playing a game of stealing a car and play gone by 60 seconds.

The reason why i want to talk about this is becous single player segments in APB relaoded is no where to be found. a lot of people hate that a person is doing these kind of things. Personaly i think this art of the game needs an update but i can't realy figure out what the best way is to make this mechanic attractive to others

I got some more ideas to be added to the game but that are idea's from a person who just loved this game for a long time.

The first thing that came to my mind was why can i deliver items to people i have no contact with. if u are begining a game mostly certain area's are prohibited or they just don't want to talk to that person.  if i am new and see that i can deliver the items to anyone i just go to one spot and farm for hours there. if this is not possible than the person would need to go to certain contacts and try to make its way to the money loundry if he is done with farming his green money. also i would suggest to raise or make a mechanic that money wil be better as further u go trough contacts. in differnet games if u get something in single player segment mode u wil get better and wil get more stuff if u do that single player segment mode longer. what i am suggesting is for example if i have a pledge to veronica lee and i wil deliver my items at double-b i wil get lesser money and no standing from veronica lee. if i do i wil get a bonus on the money becous i gifted it to veronica lee. this has somethign to do with math but i don't want to go trough that brainstorm of yet.

for car delivery. i would suggest to rework it totaly money wize and mechanicle wize. make it if u deliver your first car than u wil get a mail and u wil need to find that car in the world and deliver it to the
next car delivery. its some sort of giving bonuses becous its the right car they wanted. also if pledged to a certain person give it a little percentage if u are for example on rank 130 that it isn't for always 50 dollar a car. but than it can varie to for example at 130 u wil get 1.3% of bonus for that car.

- after that is said maybe i could suggest that u add some new single player events to the game for example Bank robery / mail robery / cocacola exchange stealing.
there is a lot that the game can offer and enough game modes that can be made by just adding maybe these 3 things and even more. if people just walk trough the city u can see certain items that stil can be used to make missions off. 

if there is more info u want i probebly would be able to provide this ( its just an idea and an art that i think wil be vanished if no one talks about it)

ps: there is a lot of griefing involved with this mechanic and plz don't remove it otherwise it wil be a bad turnout for the game in its overal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New message maybe new idea for the same as the above. ^

as i am mugging people there are a lot of people not intrested in witnessing. mugging has to do a lot with notority and getting flagged by cops if u do to much mugging or other stuff.

if a crim is having green money on his account would and the cop kills him on notority 5 while the crim is not in a mission would it be possible to make a mission starts between that cop and that crim?

its an idea that i had just flopping out of my mind.

wondering also what the community would think of this idea?

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

Bank robery / mail robery / cocacola exchange stealing.

🤭  I Want to complain that there is no Robber or Robbery Emoji 🤼‍♀️

As nice PVE would be, especially for players that would want to play more casually. It isn't really needed and most likely is one of the last things LO is focusing on at the moment, maybe if APB survives a bit longer after 3.5, they'll think about it. 

Also, the money earned with mugging, ramraiding and etc doesn't need to be touched. Its as fine as it is, there really isn't any reason to touch car delivery either. It is the most ineffective way of making money and takes much longer to get anything worth turning in. Also, the money earned shouldnt be based on the contact you turn it into, its a lot more fair for new players if it stayed the way it is.

Edited by TacticallyRed
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, TacticallyRed said:

As nice PVE would be, especially for players that would want to play more casually. It isn't really needed and most likely is one of the last things LO is focusing on at the moment, maybe if APB survives a bit longer after 3.5, they'll think about it. 

Also, the money earned with mugging, ramraiding and etc doesn't need to be touched. Its as fine as it is, there really isn't any reason to touch car delivery either. It is the most ineffective way of making money and takes much longer to get anything worth turning in. Also, the money earned shouldnt be based on the contact you turn it into, its a lot more fair for new players if it stayed the way it is.

i liked what u said and totaly agree

its true LO  focus at this moment is 3.5 but i would like to see an overhaul on this pve system. it has also a lot of pvp aspects  in the game and gives also fun in between  games in the meantime. about how it needs to be updated i don't realy know what wil be the best decision. i m looking in the aspect of some sort of mmo where people are trying to do stuff to get better in something.  and that why i looked to the reputation u are going to have with the contacts. LO has the decisions in there hands for this pve segment.

Those are all PvP and not PvE

They are meant for enforcers to witness you to start a random quick mission against each other.

It was never intended to be PvE nor will it be since APB is PvP only.

Please do not refer to it as PvE since it causes massive confusion with new players , which is shown by many recent videos reviewing APB by new players making reviews.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

They are meant for enforcers to witness you to start a random quick mission against each other.

Please do not refer to it as PvE since it causes massive confusion with new players , which is shown by many recent videos reviewing APB by new players making reviews.

the reason why i say its PVE is that the thing can be done without anyone noticing you at all. i understand that u can call it PVP because the event after u got witnessed by a cop becomes PVP

if a cop goes to a empty server the only thing that he can do is run around and look for crims he doesn't find.

when a crim is running in an empty server he is just doing these things.

I like the basic idea of this but then we would need PVE missions for Enforcers as well.

• Like 1

They could put a condition, if the server has 0 enforcers criminals cannot mug/ram/raid/chop shop.

Probably not going to be popular as it would kill money farming and the Trainee R255 challenge.

• Like 1

It's a good idea overall, But I don't know if it's worth the trouble... Since this game is going downhill every day that passes.

38 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can we stop making pve threads.

You do make a lot of non constructive posts on this forum. If you have a lot of time on your hands, do something more positive instead of lerking on this forum wasting your life. You will feel better for it.

Just now, Rade said:

You do make a lot of non constructive posts on this forum. If you have a lot of time on your hands, do something more positive instead of lerking on this forum wasting your life. You will feel better for it.

My post was constructive. By stopping PvE threads from being made it leaves more room for better threads.

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

the reason why i say its PVE is that the thing can be done without anyone noticing you at all. i understand that u can call it PVP because the event after u got witnessed by a cop becomes PVP

if a cop goes to a empty server the only thing that he can do is run around and look for crims he doesn't find.

when a crim is running in an empty server he is just doing these things.

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

regardless of solid logic or flawed logic , I said this for a good reason which directly affects how new players see APB.

We already have new players on APB as of lately so once again I  am asking to not refer to anything on APB as PvP because it does harm to us

16 hours ago, TzickyT said:

Hi i m TzickyT and i m trying to find out what happened to Ram / Mugging and Car Delivery.

as i am doing the Mugging challange( getting lvl 255 with mugging only) i stumbled on certain inquieries that i highly needed to discuss. I have done several Mugging games in the past and now i start seeing why this is some sort of lost art in the game. Mugging has a lot to do with prestige and grouping up with other players. some sort of community that can focus on only mugging or other pve segments(Ram and Car delivery). The problem is that there is totaly no one intrest in doing these things becous normal missions give 10 times more experience and standing  in the time u are mugging a person. this is the same as for cops but i am not going to talk about that right now.

what are the pve options in apb relaoded for criminals.

- Raming stores is one of the most common things done by new players. they drive into a store and they deliver the packages to a contact.
- Mugging civilians is one of the only things that is not comenly done in the game. lots of players think its not even worth doing so.
- Car delivery is just playing a game of stealing a car and play gone by 60 seconds.

The reason why i want to talk about this is becous PVE in APB relaoded is no where to be found. a lot of people hate that a person is doing these kind of things. Personaly i think this art of the game needs an update but i can't realy figure out what the best way is to make this mechanic attractive to others

I got some more ideas to be added to the game but that are idea's from a person who just loved this game for a long time.

The first thing that came to my mind was why can i deliver items to people i have no contact with. if u are begining a game mostly certain area's are prohibited or they just don't want to talk to that person.  if i am new and see that i can deliver the items to anyone i just go to one spot and farm for hours there. if this is not possible than the person would need to go to certain contacts and try to make its way to the money loundry if he is done with farming his green money. also i would suggest to raise or make a mechanic that money wil be better as further u go trough contacts. in differnet games if u get something in pve mode u wil get better and wil get more stuff if u do that pve mode longer. what i am suggesting is for example if i have a pledge to veronica lee and i wil deliver my items at double-b i wil get lesser money and no standing from veronica lee. if i do i wil get a bonus on the money becous i gifted it to veronica lee. this has somethign to do with math but i don't want to go trough that brainstorm of yet.

for car delivery. i would suggest to rework it totaly money wize and mechanicle wize. make it if u deliver your first car than u wil get a mail and u wil need to find that car in the world and deliver it to the
next car delivery. its some sort of giving bonuses becous its the right car they wanted. also if pledged to a certain person give it a little percentage if u are for example on rank 130 that it isn't for always 50 dollar a car. but than it can varie to for example at 130 u wil get 1.3% of bonus for that car.

- after that is said maybe i could suggest that u add some new pve events to the game for example Bank robery / mail robery / cocacola exchange stealing.
there is a lot that the game can offer and enough game modes that can be made by just adding maybe these 3 things and even more. if people just walk trough the city u can see certain items that stil can be used to make missions off. 

if there is more info u want i probebly would be able to provide this ( its just an idea and an art that i think wil be vanished if no one talks about it)

ps: there is a lot of griefing involved with this mechanic and plz don't remove it otherwise it wil be a bad turnout for the game in its overal.

i dont get how apb envirorment can harm any player so as already mentioned its still PvP, i think right now they need to focus 100% on unreal 3.5 but yeah miself as a fan of ram raiding this would be a intresting idea, and theres people that still do this thing u just need to find them.

when i get bored of mission or just one day that some closets are around i just go ram raiding to calm a little haha.

u can just make a clan of ram raiders only :v 

1 hour ago, Rade said:

They could put a condition, if the server has 0 enforcers criminals cannot mug/ram/raid/chop shop.

Probably not going to be popular as it would kill money farming and the Trainee R255 challenge.

u can get Trainee R255 in open conflict

• Like 1

As a Enforcer primarily I face palmed so had that I just broke my nose!

What "PvE" content is there for us enforcers?

collecting items/cars that criminals stole and abandon to return to contacts before heading to the bank/evidence vault.

...that's it...

There simply is NO "PvE" content for enforcers at all.

APB from conception was ALWAY intended tonnes PvP but the so called PvE as just open world catalyst to encourage unscripted and random PvP gameplay.

What you call "PvE" I'd call Open-world Dynamic Gameplay.

mugging a NPC or ramraiding isn't really a mission, objective or quest.

forgive me but I'm currently on a bus to work, and don't have time to read all the posts but hope to when I get home tonight.

• Like 2

to all the aboves

- There is no PVE content for Cops i get that

- All PVE content for Crims conclude to PVP i get that

- To all people thinking PVE doens't exist in the game ... just don't look at it and look at the mechanics i m talking about

- i agree that LO primarly needs to work on the engine and what they think needs to come first. this thing that i am talking about is something that can be patched later on or be worked on in future patches maybe. if they want to work on it that is.

for me all the things i said are about things i find myself while doing my mugging challange. stil i can see people agreeing to what the context is saying and also some who are denieing the fact that there are troubles with the system.

Edited by TzickyT

3 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

to all the aboves

- There is no PVE content for Cops i get that

- All PVE content for Crims conclude to PVP i get that

- To all people thinking PVE doens't exist in the game ... just don't look at it and look at the mechanics i m talking about

- i agree that LO primarly needs to work on the engine and what they think needs to come first. this thing that i am talking about is something that can be patched later on or be worked on in future patches maybe. if they want to work on it that is.

for me all the things i said are about things i find myself while doing my mugging challange. stil i can see people agreeing to what the context is saying and also some who are denieing the fact that there are troubles with the system.

the thing is that when u call it PvE u need to have certain danger from the environment and there's not at all.

2 minutes ago, Vincci said:

the thing is that when u call it PvE u need to have certain danger from the environment and there's not at all.

i called it pve becous there is no opposition needed for doing these things. stil if this is cleared out what do you think of the rest from the post or is PVE bothering u that much ?

1 minute ago, TzickyT said:

i called it pve becous there is no opposition needed for doing these things. stil if this is cleared out what do you think of the rest from the post or is PVE bothering u that much ?

ive already replied but as we were contesting this wanted to make miself clear

👇

3 hours ago, Vincci said:

i dont get how apb envirorment can harm any player so as already mentioned its still PvP, i think right now they need to focus 100% on unreal 3.5 but yeah miself as a fan of ram raiding this would be a intresting idea, and theres people that still do this thing u just need to find them.

when i get bored of mission or just one day that some closets are around i just go ram raiding to calm a little haha.

Just now, Vincci said:

ive already replied but as we were contesting this wanted to make miself clear

👇

ow sorry o;o thougth u were someone else for a second lol

my bad ...

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1

Just now, TzickyT said:

ow sorry o;o thougth u were someone else for a second lol

my bad ...

no problem.

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

There is no PVE content for Cops i get that

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

i called it pve because there is no opposition needed for doing these things. stil if this is cleared out what do you think of the rest from the post or is PVE bothering u that much ?

15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

regardless of solid logic or flawed logic , I said this for a good reason which directly affects how new players see APB.

We already have new players on APB as of lately so once again I  am asking to not refer to anything on APB as PvP because it does harm to us

To me it looks as if that was directed at me so I am replying to that.

Honestly it doesn't matter if it is directed at me or not.

There is no PvE content on APB.

My two posts pretty much spell out the exact reason why you shouldn't refer to it like that.

Technically you are telling a lie and justifying it now. Please stop.

I'm waiting for several threads complaining about the witnessing groups. Bored enforcers go looking for ram raiders. It's also not a bad way to make money.

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

I'm waiting for several threads complaining about the witnessing groups. Bored enforcers go looking for ram raiders. It's also not a bad way to make money.

its true that its not a bad way to make money but i aint complaining here lol

Problem is that APB is not really constructed with PVE in mind.

It's more of flavour.