YourSister

Being good at this game

I was gold for a while but found it boring to keep shitting on randoms. The only people that gave me trouble were clans. Does any1 else feel they had more fun in apb when they were bad like bronze, silver? IMO i had the most fun when I was silver. im too good now ;(

#humblebrag

the only thing i find annoying about being "high" threat is that it can leave me/my groups waiting a long time for opp

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

#humblebrag

the only thing i find annoying about being "high" threat is that it can leave me/my groups waiting a long time for opp

What do you mean you don't like waiting for 30mins unopposed before having a 5min last round game?

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

#humblebrag

Just play solo.

GG EZ bronze teammates for days.

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just play solo.

Your opp:

vqZAYjC.gif

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just play solo.

At least then you would have a teammate better than you to carry you Cooky.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

At least then you would have a teammate better than you to carry you Cooky.

Exactly.

... wait a minute

Well, Silver is the sweet spot imo, Gold is unfun because people trash on me since i'm terrible and bronze is also unfun because they are new players.

So i guess i kinda agrees?

I find in most competitive games, SILVER is the sweet spot. Not too good, not too bad. You can still play with newer players which is often the case when you introduce people to a game. Gold should never be so easy to get imo in any game.@Zuey

2 minutes ago, YourSister said:

I find in most competitive games, SILVER is the sweet spot. Not too good, not too bad. You can still play with newer players which is often the case when you introduce people to a game. Gold should never be so easy to get imo in any game.@Zuey

Silver is the majority of the population in APB, yes.

I reached gold 6 within a few hours and fluctuated around that until the new threat symbols came out, and didn't lose gold after. I still have fun pulling out explosives and ramming people with the Calabria. The only bad thing about being gold is you're limited choice of districts. It's impossible to get matches off hours.

It's not hard being casual.

Just pick whatever which isn't try-hard set, even some strange combos.

48 minutes ago, Mitne said:

You leave my HS3 CJ3,MS n-tec, .45 AP, low yield / remote det, ca3, valz, resupply box / Nitro3, Steel Plating 3, High Burn Fuel, Radar Tower - loadout alone you booli.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You leave my HS3 CJ3,MS n-tec, .45 AP, low yield / remote det, ca3, valz, resupply box / Nitro3, Steel Plating 3, High Burn Fuel, Radar Tower - loadout alone you booli.

Try-harderino

I will not leaverino

Don't be that guy basically if you wanna go casual. 😉

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

Try-harderino

I will not leaverino

Don't be that guy basically if you wanna go casual. 😉

Sometimes I also run CJ3 OCA.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ir3 instead of cj3 if you wanna be meta.

Though I use mp3 cause im autistic, so.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Sometimes I also run CJ3 OCA.

You are on my watchlist from now on.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

I mean, it kinda is.

Even w shit setups its still easy to thrash randoms

Then you just become a 'trolling pleasant fellow'

Once you get way way to good, you pretty much never come down from it, even after months/years break

1 minute ago, Fur said:

I mean, it kinda is.

Even w shit setups its still easy to thrash randoms

Then you just become a 'trolling pleasant fellow'

Once you get way way to good, you pretty much never come down from it, even after months/years break

Oh I know personally.

But well. If you want to be legit silver... use just snub + your favorite nades (Percs are easy way, so not allowed!)

you can play with me, i can successfully increase the difficulty of any mission, with a guarantee to decrease your threat too.

problem is that i only do it, once in 50 blue moons.

18 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

you can play with me, i can successfully increase the difficulty of any mission, with a guarantee to decrease your threat too.

problem is that i only do it, once in 50 blue moons.

Bellenettiel has joined your party

-100 Damage

-100 HP

-100 Defense

+100 Damage taken from Enemies.

Ehhh, I've had bad times even during the days where I was basically perma silver. I've gotten fun times from all levels of skill, so I can't really say much.

I'm at a weird threat level, as indicated by my title over there, I call it "Gold Plated."

I turn Gold, I go to a Silver district to play against other golds (lol funny how that works in APB). I get super freakin' crapped on! LOL! Like so bad!

So I turn Silver and go to the Bronze District. Then I crap on everyone else (including the other "golds" that are there).

Cycle repeats.

I would stay in silver and try to "git gud" but I am a 37 year old woman, I have serious vision and coordination problems due to health issues.. that isn't happening. In fact, as my health has deteriorated since I started playing, I have gotten progressively worse (I was mid-gold for many years).

Edited by -Rachel-

20 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

I'm at a weird threat level, as indicated by my title over there, I call it "Gold Plated."

I turn Gold, I go to a Silver district to play against other golds (lol funny how that works in APB). I get super freakin' crapped on! LOL! Like so bad!

So I turn Silver and go to the Bronze District. Then I crap on everyone else (including the other "golds" that are there).

Cycle repeats.

I would stay in silver and try to "git gud" but I am a 37 year old woman, I have serious vision and coordination problems due to health issues.. that isn't happening. In fact, as my health has deteriorated since I started playing, I have gotten progressively worse (I was mid-gold for many years).

I think at this point, you should uninstall, for your own safety and health at least. 

On 1/24/2019 at 11:02 AM, YourSister said:

The only people that gave me trouble were clans. 

can solo players play against clan groups ?