YourSister

any1 else dreamed about apb?

i once dreamed i quit and uninstalled

woke up to find i had fallen asleep at my computer desk with apb still running 

• Thanks 1

reality setting in after a nice dream. rip.

I once dreamed I was in the san paro park running over enemy hvr user

too many times

also of note: To those that look at their phone, or leave their phone on their bed next to them as they go to sleep you should stop. I have been doing that for years and it has tainted my sleeping. I will constantly dream about typing something stupid on discord, or something happening on my phone, and then wake up in a frantic sweat trying to fix it in reality. 

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

i did , too many times probably , i dreamed of apb with GTA graphics and me on a bike , i also dreamed that we could have buses , and helicopters , lift and paint our cars or add engine mods to them

i also dreamed that i was a GM and spectating fishy players , then i banned someone else by accident ... hmmm what else ...

ah yeah , weebs will love this : i once dreamed i was a trap and i was luring people from apb to meet me irl , that shit made me wake up in sweat thinking i was going to have sex with a dude .

Really need screenshot of your dreams or never happened. :classic_tongue:

I do sometimes, aside from the having more stuff thing, I have had dreams where the financial district was totally different and I am replaying some missions but everything is going wrong and I can't fix it and it is playing out as if it were real. Yeah a realistic feeling dream about a video game, the mind has a way of tricking itself.

I also dream about APB often, can help in a better way, more better than now.

I went on vacation the day after I got the Sitting Duck from a box back in the day. I kept dreaming about rekking fools with it while I was gone. I did better with it in my dreams.

I once dreamed ( Dreamt? sorry i'm not english so i'm not sure wich one is correct) that i was good at the game, but then i woke up

Usually i don't dream or atleast i don't remember any dreams when i wake up. Tho when moon, sun and all stars are in right position i get some strange dreams to remember when i wake up.

Yes, once or twice i was dreaming about APB, but its because i overplayd it ... u know 24/7 only APB.

So if you dreaming about game your playing, it can be signal that you should take a break.

Back in 2011-2012 was really hooked to apb, quit it in 2013 when performance kept getting worse every patch with no improvements, at the time there was big hype going for upcoming engine upgrade (Q1 2014 anyone lol?)

After 2014 came there was no sight of engine upgrade just promises.  At that time I was suffering from apb widrawal and had a dream of myself being in the game with upgraded engine on mission in some new district was happy about it and sad when I woke up...

Interesting how I still remember this dream after all these years with such detail and other dreams not so much... Just shows how much I loved the game and how much potential it had...

16 hours ago, Zuey said:

I once dreamed ( Dreamt? sorry i'm not english so i'm not sure wich one is correct) that i was good at the game, but then i woke up

I think its dreamted.

I've had a couple regular Dreams about apb, but...

Worse part is being awake, never fails anytime i goto Town I hear sirens, n I'm talkin Way out out in the Desert on straight road with no houses or fkn nothin for miles. 

Dangerous part is, When ever i go get gasoline. Something about the gas station. Once i drew my gun an did a dossi doe around the gas pump with the pistol pointed up in the air like some idiot in the movies, or some noob in apb. Dude came in the station with a pick up with cut pipes n was gunnin the engine, n it freaked me out, i drew my fkn gun, n sought cover by keeping the gas pump between me and the truck dude. 

Another time i was in a Walmart parking lot, n a fkn Money Truck pulled up to walmart n i Almost Rammed the fucker before i remembered that, Hey this aint apb, that fucker will shoot u, n your lil starter veo kia will not ram his front end into the sidewalk, you will loose..So i dint ram him, but i did hollar out that he was a Hack on my way by. :classic_tongue:

@WeaboosI had my dream of apb around 2011-2012 it felt so real when i was just standing there in san paro park. When the game was alive, even hanging in game was a reason to log on

Every and now and then I get APB dreams. Usually playing Fight Club or something. Sometimes I can see district chat.

i dreamed that there was no botters , then i woke up and realized it was only a dream

I dreamed that one day i will start APB and actually be able to kill players again like i used to in the old days, when all this micro stuttering didn't exist...but then i wake up and cry 😭

• Like 1