Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)BLVCK_NERMAL

Loyalty rewards for consoles?

how loyal are you guys, truly?

18 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

how loyal are you guys, truly?

first of all, you are loyal to a partner, a king, an idea. 

not a game.

second of all, is there still people that judge the amount of dedication someone has towards a game just by the platform he plays on?

we pay the same amount of money as you do. Not more, not less. Same items, same prices.

So what's your point? We should obtain less shit cause we are not part of the almighty pc master race?

G1 thought they could fuck us over, thinking we all were 12 years old looking for a f2p game to rage on. 

I hope LO adresses the situation, along with all the other missing features PS4 presents.

20 hours ago, (PS4)BLVCK_NERMAL said:

I am for sure

1 hour ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

first of all, you are loyal to a partner, a king, an idea. 

not a game.

second of all, is there still people that judge the amount of dedication someone has towards a game just by the platform he plays on?

we pay the same amount of money as you do. Not more, not less. Same items, same prices.

So what's your point? We should obtain less shit cause we are not part of the almighty pc master race?

G1 thought they could fuck us over, thinking we all were 12 years old looking for a f2p game to rage on. 

I hope LO adresses the situation, along with all the other missing features PS4 presents.

It was a joke, guys. Take it easy. Console fam is separate but equal in all eyes.

Edited by Rumple

Sign in to follow this