G4B3

INVENTORY WIPED - LF old "- G4B3 Customs" symbols

TL;DR: Need my old symbols back - Will make it worth your time.

Hi all,

Since the new-old rules have been re-established concerning symbol creation, I have a bit more freedom as a creator and appreciate it a lot.

Unfortunately, during the time before this, mods didn't like to follow the old rules, and so I've had several raids on my inventories over the years, the most recent of which involved every single symbol across two of my characters.

If you want to be a swell fella, and happen upon any old symbols made by me (G4B3/G4B3N), please pm me. I'll gladly duplicate and return your symbol(s) - along with other symbols you might want, some APB$, etc for your trouble.

Thanks,

PS. If you see this, MattScott, thanks for making APB a game I want to play, again. Made a ticket about this, if you've got time.

Edited by G4B3

Never had this happen to me, but I know the pain of not finding a sold/traded symbol. If I find one, I'll be sure to send it your way.

• Like 1

Hope you can get your stuff back! Your symbols are amazing. ❤️

• Like 1

Once LO got APB, I just got all my lewd symbols without a warning.
They just entered my account without telling and deleted them, I though someone was hacking my account so I started changing the password until they blocked the account, then unlocked it once they finished deleting the symbols. Got a email about that.

Was it after you were giving out free symbols? I was concerned that this would happen, because apparently the rules said by Matt Scott are not really the rules that are being enforced and it seems like numerous people are getting their symbols deleted.

Edit: oop, I was wrong, yee, but that's no need to downvote

Edited by Archon

Didn't you sell fully nude symbols in the past despite being warned numerous times that it was against the rules?

If so you really only have you to blame here.

• Like 2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I should see if my N0KIA symbols are safe.

I'll also check to see if I got any of yours G4B3. I may not though. Only had the good stuff. 😛

Edit - Hey, G4B3, I got your Wet symbol.....

Edit 2 - Glad to help out!

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Didn't you sell fully nude symbols in the past despite being warned numerous times that it was against the rules?

If so you really only have you to blame here.

I never made nor sold full nudes. I've had a bare chested symbol in the past, which I was warned about and temp banned for. Shortly after that I was mistakenly temp banned again for someone reporting that symbol not in my possession, but long after I had stopped distribution.

After this, I was raided of specific symbols of a butt that was less revealing than the character models in the game. Again, mistakenly.

Since LO, I made a nearly bare chested symbol once again, but censored the nipples because that was as much as character models portray. I was raided again, and that's where the inventory wipe came into play. So I've played safe, until recently, when I uncensored the chest upon hearing of Matt Scotts firm confirmation of the rules being exactly what they should have been and have always said...

10 hours ago, Archon said:

Was it after you were giving out free symbols? I was concerned that this would happen, because apparently the rules said by Matt Scott are not really the rules that are being enforced and it seems like numerous people are getting their symbols deleted.

...Then I started to distribute that symbol as a sort of taunt/celebration in spite of the support team that hasn't returned my legitimate symbols, unearned strikes, or tickets. I still do, but realized there's a lot more I've made over the years that's approved now -mainly that first one I mentioned. And so this is a plea for those to resurface for distribution/safekeeping/sale/etc.

Edited by G4B3

new old rules?

which rules do we currently have? have they changed since the "drawing the line" ones?

16 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

new old rules?

which rules do we currently have? have they changed since the "drawing the line" ones?

They havn't changed in 8 years.

4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

They havn't changed in 8 years.

thats wrong, they have changed, the old apb had genitals and body fluids were regulary the sight (ask those who made a ton of them and a ton of money with them) and in very rare cases did got a removed. But usually they stayed.

that was until april 2012

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2012/04/genitalia-and-bigotry-drawing-line.html 

when they made rules pretty clear of what is allowed and what not and then removal was pretty often and consistent. .

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

thats wrong, they have changed, the old apb had genitals and body fluids were regulary the sight (ask those who made a ton of them and a ton of money with them) and in very rare cases did got a removed. But usually they stayed.

that was until april 2012

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2012/04/genitalia-and-bigotry-drawing-line.html 

when they made rules pretty clear of what is allowed and what not and then removal was pretty often and consistent. .

Wow, 7 years. So far off.

12 hours ago, G4B3 said:

...Then I started to distribute that symbol as a sort of taunt/celebration in spite of the support team that hasn't returned my legitimate symbols,

Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part, I was worried they have were still over enforcing rules

12 hours ago, G4B3 said:

(...) I was raided of specific symbols of a butt that was less revealing than the character models in the game.

That's some A+ logic right there 

29 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

where did my reply go ?!

prolly got deleted cuz u went on a weird tangent rant

53 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

where did my reply go ?!

Where everything APB related goes to die... G1 customer support.

hfY0k6R.gif

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2019 at 9:09 PM, BXNNXD said:

prolly got deleted cuz u went on a weird tangent rant

they cant take the truth x'D

23 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

they cant take the truth x'D

yeah i’m sure that was the reason