Kariiim

Yesterday i dreamt of the Engine upgrade can apb make my dreams come true?

i am so excited to see the new engine so yesterday i dreamt of it like all i cant remember  but remember it was awsome really perfect gameplay so can APB make dreams come true ;o?

• Like 1

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/12/29/state-of-the-game-2018

What’s coming in 2019:

There is a lot coming for APB in 2019, and this blog is already too long to map out an entire roadmap, but here are some of the highlights.

1) Transitioning APB PC to Unreal 3.5 To be honest, I had really hoped to get this on OTW before year end. We are so close.. but not quite there. We just staged all of the internal testing environment, and today was the first time I was able to log into this version. I am reasonably confident that a build will go to the SPCT team in January, and then based on feedback, we might have a public OTW build sometime in February. I want to set expectations properly - there are going to be bugs, and I expect OTW testing to take a while before this gets launched for the larger community.

2) New Unreal 3.5 builds for PS4 and XB1 This is the other major priority for Q1 2019. We are one library away from starting full QA testing so we can submit to Sony and Microsoft. I know we have a lot of console players who are struggling with that version of the game. I’ll continue to post updates on our progress.

3) New progression to sync PC and console Once we get all three platforms on the same code, we are going to release 2 new contacts with new in-game missions and rewards.

4) ARMAS refinements and progress The first phase was completed in October, and I’m looking to continue development here through Q1. We want to create the best place to get the cool gear you want to play your best.

5) New team Challenge Mode For those of you who participated in Epidemic and Slay Bells, you have seen the beginnings of what this mode can be. This will be a hybrid of Battle Royale and Territory Control mechanics where players get to choose the parts of the map that collapse. We are very excited about this new mode and look forward to sharing more with you as we get closer to its release some time in the first quarter.

There are more exciting developments in the works, but need just a little more time before we can reveal them so stay tuned. As always, we appreciate your ongoing support and are eager to bring you the best In APB.

Thanks, Matt

Stop asking for it, it would come at certain time.

I had a dream that APB on 3.5 used only 2 cores of my cpu and my GPU ran cool. Truly unreal dream with Unreal.

While playing other games on Unreal 4 I really have fingers crossed when it comes to this update. Many studios have failed terribly with optimization.

1 hour ago, Kariiim said:

i am so excited to see the new engine so yesterday i dreamt of it like all i cant remember  but remember it was awsome really perfect gameplay so can APB make dreams come true ;o?

Yes, it can of course, thanks to LO.

Kariiim when did you start playing APB?  No disrespect or anything, you just seem to have that level of hope and enthusiasm for the game that we all did at one point.  But over the years everyone became jaded due to the neglect from the former G1 staff.  The hope has mostly been restored for a lot of us thanks to Little Orbit though.

10 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Kariiim when did you start playing APB?  No disrespect or anything, you just seem to have that level of hope and enthusiasm for the game that we all did at one point.  But over the years everyone became jaded due to the neglect from the former G1 staff.  The hope has mostly been restored for a lot of us thanks to Little Orbit though.

He's a newboi. He has no idea what it was like under the tyrannical reign of G1 like we do. But still, LO is our beacon in the night, and I have hope that the engine update shall soon come around.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

I had a dream that APB on 3.5 used only 2 cores of my cpu and my GPU ran cool. Truly unreal dream with Unreal.

While playing other games on Unreal 4 I really have fingers crossed when it comes to this update. Many studios have failed terribly with optimization.

Really? my setup seems to hold the gpu at about 50C, and the cpu at ~45C...

ontop of the stable CPU OC at 4.4GHz

I had a dream we were gonna get it on OTW before 2019.
January is almost ending and besides the blogpost, we don't know if we are gonna get any news regarding it besides "SPCT is testing and is under NDA"

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

3.5 better use more than 2 cores. If not that's a huge downgrade from the current version.

(nothing to see here)

a4fagjA.gif

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

Screenshots of your dreams or never happened. :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

3.5 better use more than 2 cores. If not that's a huge downgrade from the current version.

Well to be honest what matters is how it will use those cores. It could use 4 and lag worse than it does.

13 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Really? my setup seems to hold the gpu at about 50C, and the cpu at ~45C...

ontop of the stable CPU OC at 4.4GHz

I've no problem with that but I hate playing games that perform poorly, look bad and seeing 80% CPU usage to process that trash

16 hours ago, Zolerox said:

(nothing to see here)

a4fagjA.gif

nice backflip

16 hours ago, Zolerox said:

(nothing to see here)

a4fagjA.gif

Wish we had a button to do it everytime a car goes upside down

Vegas? Nah... Vaquero has more style!

18 hours ago, Zolerox said:

(nothing to see here)

a4fagjA.gif

Jesus Christ I've been looking for that for so long.  Could you link me the source?  It's from when G1 was reworking vehicles right?  Funny, the Vegas still has suspension in this gif.

Nothing to do in the game with the engine update or without and THIS is the main problem. Engine update with lack of content will give you fun for a few days like some new weapon.

Actually we need:

R275 (of course from new contacts)

Some server-side optimizations 

Deal with cheats

New map

New game mode

And only THIS will rise up APB from the ashes.

“Oh look new graphics!” (some ppl back to see after a few years of resting). Online +200ppl. One week later: same online, same topics about cheaters and server rubber bands.

GG, WP don’t looking for.

Funny i woke up today dreaming about "rare daily activity Preset cars" something like you get a rare daily and unlock a "Rexxon" preset car.

I had a dream once where apb died and everyone from my server gathered on WoW and decided to make a guild togheter called APB. Oh well only half of it sound realistic because the other part is too toxic to come around.

why does everyone have weird apb dreams.

you need help

i had a dream that we would see screenshots and video's of the engine progress (pc version) in january...think i have to start dreaming for february now

On 1/23/2019 at 7:40 AM, Kariiim said:

more "dream" posts.....