Start having fun aaaaand... Its gone.

Seriously??? The servers are so shitty theres no fucking way its ddos at this point lmao.

About to just say fuck it and just uninstall till the rare " APB Engine Upgrade " kek

Well, nobody is forcing you here dude, other than your stubbornness.

• Thanks 2

You were having fun in APB before the servers went poop? I a little surprised, I got the impression from all your other threads, that you don't get any enjoyment at all from playing APB...

Sounds like you are stuck and not willing to change, tbh.

Edited by AsgerLund

The servers have always been crap since the RTW days so not sure what are you complaining about. Shitty servers are part of the APB experience.

Edited by Aftokinito

Im having fun in APB honestly, enjoying my time with friends, laughing, isn't that annoying (for me).

obviously everyone have different opinion so, i can't really say what you need to love or hate man.

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

k

u get a trophy just for that. you deserve it

outstanding contribution to the conversation as always cadet

Edited by Akito
ur mom told me it was too hot for words.... it was the soup.... it was too hot
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Akito said:

u get a trophy just for that. you deserve it

outstanding contribution to the conversation as always cadet

It;s yet another a Pair of Socks threads

What more is there to say?

So because of server lags, you want to uninstall until the engine upgrade arrives.

You do know that the engine upgrade does absolutely nothing regarding server performance?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GhosT said:

So because of server lags, you want to uninstall until the engine upgrade arrives.

You do know that the engine upgrade does absolutely nothing regarding server performance?

isn't the reason we got (or were supposed to get) overkill servers which were special overclocked builds, because the servers could not run a district on more than one core? Shouldn't this be a major thing of the engine upgrade affecting server performance by making a district run on multiple cores? or does the engine upgrade not contain this feature?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

isn't the reason we got (or were supposed to get) overkill servers which were special overclocked builds, because the servers could not run a district on more than one core? Shouldn't this be a major thing of the engine upgrade affecting server performance by making a district run on multiple cores? or does the engine upgrade not contain this feature?

That project was shut down, and we got even worse servers, and to fight that issue, they lowered the player cap per district. Genius move from G1.

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

That project was shut down, and we got even worse servers, and to fight that issue, they lowered the player cap per district. Genius move from G1.

brilliant naming tho, it was really a nice foreshadow.

17 hours ago, GhosT said:

but but but all those Diagramms, softlayer OP

Yet the question stays, will the engine upgrade allow a district to run on multiple cores or not? Because if so, the engine upgrade should definitely impact server performance. Given Lo makes them use multiple cores 😛

On 1/23/2019 at 5:28 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Do we really need ten thousand threads.

This is the only topic i can actually stand seeing a thousand threads on, because it actually effects my ability to play the game. I am more often than not on the forums nowdays because of this topic, so i have nothing else better to do.

Considering the amount of technological upgrades we were supposed to have had over the years, the servers perform worse than ever but still hold that 33ms tagline ingame.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

52 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

This is the only topic i can actually stand seeing a thousand threads on, because it actually effects my ability to play the game. I am more often than not on the forums nowdays because of this topic, so i have nothing else better to do.

Considering the amount of technological upgrades we were supposed to have had over the years, the servers perform worse than ever but still hold that 33ms tagline ingame.

Servers perform better than they did back in 2013-2015 imo. (That is excluding servers issues now and back then though of course.)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Servers perform better than they did back in 2013-2015 imo. (That is excluding servers issues now and back then though of course.)

Ive had the exact opposite experience. I cant remember on a regular basis missing targets standing still during 2013-2015

29 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Ive had the exact opposite experience. I cant remember on a regular basis missing targets standing still during 2013-2015

Hitreg was atrocious back then.

16 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

My favorite experience was the low gravity servers! (joking i hate them and what they did to the jeep because of it)