Sign in to follow this  
Basih

Tactical Holster Pad bug

So... this is kinda weird looking.. This happens when you equip a Tactical Holster Pad (left and right). Would be great if this bug is fixed. 

49f323991f390172d0353557269a915a.png

That's not a bug, it's at best a technical limitation of the customisation system. The holster pads are not made to be worn on skin tight clothing and as such will have strange looking artifacts like that

W0W! well.. happened to me i think 1/2 times but with another set, i don't remember wich one now

3 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

That's not a bug, it's at best a technical limitation of the customisation system. The holster pads are not made to be worn on skin tight clothing and as such will have strange looking artifacts like that

If it is a technical limitation than I'm assuming that is something that could be addressed with UE3.5 or UE4? Anyways.. I hope LO gets around to fixing this. 

3 minutes ago, Basih said:

If it is a technical limitation than I'm assuming that is something that could be addressed with UE3.5 or UE4? Anyways.. I hope LO gets around to fixing this. 

Short answer, no, that has nothing to do with that. what they could do is make the pad just wrap around the leg more instead of retaining the shape, but that could look rather awkward on baggier clothing that this item was designed for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Short answer, no, that has nothing to do with that. what they could do is make the pad just wrap around the leg more instead of retaining the shape, but that could look rather awkward on baggier clothing that this item was designed for.

So the solution would realistically be to have two different versions of the holster pad, one for tighter clothing and one for baggier? 

4 minutes ago, Basih said:

So the solution would realistically be to have two different versions of the holster pad, one for tighter clothing and one for baggier? 

That'd be one possible solution. It could also be that it could be fixed in other ways, but I don't know enough about the APB customisation engine to say that with certainty.

• Like 1