Kariiim

Is the Raptor OP ?

I was playing and i found out that Raptor is an OP wep in which have low recoil kill So fast in 0.75 sec  also bloom doesnt extend to much this gun should be nerfed

1 hour ago, Kariiim said:

I was playing and i found out that Raptor is an OP wep in which have low recoil kill So fast in 0.75 sec  also bloom doesnt extend to much this gun should be nerfed

im glad you learned to use APBVault there's loads of cool info there , tho no , no one thinks this gun is OP , it is easy to use yes , but not op, everyone likes to call it a "primary nano"

Edited by Ketog

Its not OP, but its (ez) easy weapon .. since it have nice range and no recoil even in spray&pray. Raptor request no skills to play with.

Btw its one of the most over priced weapon in game... almost all have both Raptor versions at contacts to buy ( with open slots) and still Condor is 3-4m at MP... its just ridiculous.

Yeah 1 more stk than the starter gun..nerf it too OP.

Edited by Defibrillator
nerf the OP

I think this is the first time I've heard anyone claim the raptor is OP. You barely ever see anyone using it even.

Nah it's a good gun but not op.  0.75 seconds to kill according to statistics, but very rarely in practice.  It would require every bullet hits within optimial range.  Besides 0.75 sec ttk is pretty much near standard among most guns.

The 'Condor' is kind of broken because it doesn't always show up on radar even after killing a player, but the default Raptor is perfectly balanced. It's easy to use but it's out classed by just about everything within their own niche.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

15 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

Shut up people like you ruined the ogre and yukon and now you want the condor to be nerfed whatever!

The Ogre is still usable, I still see it around a lot. Yukon was legitimately broken, it was never meant to have that high of a firerate. So I don't know what your point is.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

Shut up people like you ruined the ogre and yukon and now you want the condor to be nerfed whatever!

RIP Yukon mains. 

As for the Ogre, the standard NFAS has always been better, and that's never been more true than right now. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

RIP Yukon mains. 

As for the Ogre, the standard NFAS has always been better, and that's never been more true than right now. 

I miss the good old Yukon :C 

21 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

The Ogre is still usable, I still see it around a lot. Yukon was legitimately broken, it was never meant to have that high of a firerate. So I don't know what your point is.

Eh, some people like having a weapon they can use as a crutch. Been plenty of examples in APB's history. Pretty normal for people to seek out a competitive edge then do everything they can to hold onto it for dear life. Bad for a game, but it's what people do. 

10 hours ago, Kariiim said:

giphy.gif

absolutely not. its a lovely weapon, but its more on the underpowered spectrum, from my experience, its a lot worst than the ATAC.

because of its and it being a 7 shots to kill gun, on top of its meh bloom recovery (irc), it doesnt fare well against any AR on medium ranges, you need to actually get someone in the open to kill him with that. on short ranges 0.75 is a lot more than the CQB dominators, OCA, PMG, NFAS, ATAC, and wall banging semi auto shotguns will send it home really quick.

overall, its really easy to use but a seasoned player will do a lot better with 0.70 ttk ATAC for its faster TTK while being just as easy to use as the raptor, or a 0.70 TTK N-TEC wich will fare a lot better at medium ranges while still killing faster than the raptor on short ranges.

14 minutes ago, TacticallyRed said:

If the Raptor's OP then the VAS "Crown" isn't a NTEC SD.

i gotta ask about that avatar image... are you a STAR 556 user? 😜

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
removed somethings i was not sure about.

6 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i gotta ask about that avatar image... are you a STAR 556 user? 😜

Both the LCR and STAR had somehow rebirth my love for them, so yeah!

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You keep your filthy hands off the Raptors.

n-n-not my raptor-chann ヽ( >‸<)"ノ

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no 

The raptor is easy to use but is one of the worst guns in the game due to hitreg not working well (worse then most guns). Minus that it would be classified as UP due to the amount of shots needed to kill someone. The ATAC plays exactly like a raptor but needs less shots to kill with a ever so slightly bigger mag which makes it much more viable over the raptor. At one point in time the ATAC was OP but due to gun changes its more of a balanced gun nowadays