Visionaireh

Lost access to 2FA

58 minutes ago, Visionaireh said:

I am still locked out of my account. It's been a month now! How long am I going to have to wait for a single response? @MattScott

Unfortunately, there's probably hundreds of tickets in front of yours. 

Not that there should be, but there probably are. 

4 hours ago, Visionaireh said:

I am still locked out of my account. It's been a month now! How long am I going to have to wait for a single response? @MattScott

I waited about three months on my last support ticket and they entirely ignored (or perhaps didn't understand) my question.

It's an uphill battle my friend, good luck.

3 minutes ago, Visionaireh said:

Still it does not make any sense why a customer service is taking 3 months to reply..

Its insane, I agree.

Hell, I doubt anyone would find that acceptable.

My friend has the same problem, he cant even log in to the forums or anything, he sent a ticket about a week ago. No response. He really wants to play the game but apparently he has to wait for a response for ages.

I just had mine revoked today. i don't remember how long I waited. maybe 2 or 3 weeks. they said they still are experiencing high volume of tickets. 

I had to disable 2FA for my account because Little Orbit's server has time sync problems and I was tired to try to sync my code entry to their broken server clock every now and then.

I am confident that it's their side because all other 2FA protected accounts work fine from my side, but Little Orbit's entry has frequent issues.

I don't mind the sync issues, I can manage that.

Still no reply after 32days though.

-Visionaireh

But it shouldn't happen! We shouldn't wait to enter our 2FA code, or change our device's time to match the LO's server.

Whoever is responsible of the server should enable NTP sync and then let us know so we can enable the 2FA protection again.

Edited by Saxtus

1 hour ago, Saxtus said:

But it shouldn't happen! We shouldn't wait to enter our 2FA code, or change our device's time to match the LO's server.

Whoever is responsible of the server should enable NTP sync and then let us know so we can enable the 2FA protection again.

I agree with you

I mean, I understand that they are short on support staff and that's why there is so much backlog of tickets to be processed, but enabling NTP on the server is something that takes 5 minutes, and it's essential when they run a 2FA service.

I lost access to my 2FA on 31.01. due to a bug removing it. I submitted a ticket the same day and got my 2FA removed from my account yesterday.

A friend of mine talked to GMs ingame, I asked for status updates via mail. Not sure if that did anything to the response time, but I am very happy it got removed.

It "just" took them two weeks, but honestly it was much faster than expected. Anyways, I don't want to complain about response times now, I am very happy it got removed.

• Thanks 1

This is nonsense! I've been waiting for over a month now.