Sign in to follow this  
TacticallyRed

Bring back the LCR!

Just a simple request to bring back an old weapon that was once removed from Armas Marketplace by the old dev team, the LCR, which can only be obtained now via JT or getting lucky and snagging one from a gold power box. It was an old classic that had been with APB: Reloaded since its beginning, it's a relatively easy-to-use/fun weapon and would most likely find a home in those looking for a good weapon to start out with from armas and maybe veterans would also enjoy being able to purchase this weapon once again. 

So, LO, if you could, put the LCR back on the marketplace! Even if its just one of its presets!(A purchasable 3-slot version would also be nice.)

• Like 8

Yes please. I feel this is an underrated weapon that more people should have access to again. The gun was needlessly removed from Armas in the past and I can't think of any real reason to not bring it back.

At the very least I hope the Old Glory makes a return.

• Like 1

just throw all the retired/preset weapons up on armas with 3 open slots

• Like 4

Oh my... Y E S, please.

Would love to see it back

15 hours ago, TacticallyRed said:

Just a simple request to bring back an old weapon that was once removed from Armas Marketplace by the old dev team, the LCR, which can only be obtained now via JT or getting lucky and snagging one from a gold power box. It was an old classic that had been with APB: Reloaded since its beginning, it's a relatively easy-to-use/fun weapon and would most likely find a home in those looking for a good weapon to start out with from armas and maybe veterans would also enjoy being able to purchase this weapon once again. 

So, LO, if you could, put the LCR back on the marketplace! Even if its just one of its presets!(A purchasable 3-slot version would also be nice.)

I would enjoy it so much, when it was on armas i couldn't buy it because i haven't a credit card but now that i am 18+ thigns are different and i wish they will put it up again, too for tot days with a limited time offer.

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

just throw all the retired/preset weapons up on armas with 3 open slots

Exactly, all retired, discontinued or never release weapons.

10 hours ago, Yoss said:

I'm against this. I own two of the three.

Like the OP said why don't own all of them? Could be fun and for collector's this is beautiful.

Would be awesome too for who didn't have had the possibility to buy/achive it in the past like me.

I don't see any reason why the LCR shouldn't be brought back, kinda surprised it didn't show up with all those ARMAS updates as well

• Like 2

Only reason it was discontinued was to make people buy a bunch of them when G1 was low on cash, so it would be nice if they brought it back.  G1 claimed it was to make room for new things, but did anyone really believe that?

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2

On 3/11/2019 at 10:41 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

Only reason it was discontinued was to make people buy a bunch of them when G1 was low on cash, so it would be nice if they brought it back.  G1 claimed it was to make room for new things, but did anyone really believe that?

It was also apparently not selling well.

But let’s be honest, was the COBRA, SWARM, Shredder or any of the norsemen selling well either given their  bad state?

On 3/14/2019 at 8:13 AM, TacticallyRed said:

It was also apparently not selling well.

But let’s be honest, was the COBRA, SWARM, Shredder or any of the norsemen selling well either given their  bad state?

You can say "Not selling well" about most things on Armas. Cisco / Vaquero / Mikro bundles haven't been popular for ages alongside the sport clothing packs and etc. If you ask me the only LCR that needs to make a comeback is the Old Glory (or an open slot one) so that's only one spot on Armas that's being taken up. And even if it doesn't sell well it will still sell slowly which is going to net the company more profit than leaving it retired for eternity when there actually are people out there who would give it a chance. ..And a chance is what a lot of people should give it because it's a severely underrated weapon. Just needs a reclassification from AR to Marksman Rifle imo. But yeah

Bring back LCR for the public pls

On 1/22/2019 at 11:59 AM, TacticallyRed said:

Armas store site could be more diverse in principle . 9VO3WYdBdJ.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yood said:

Armas store site could be more diverse in principle . 9VO3WYdBdJ.jpg

I'm still waiting for my 3 slot VAS-C2

• Like 1